Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 04-15-2009, 01:05 AM   #16
pete's montreux
Blu Ray™ Savant

pete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Goonish Acktions

@ the bird sh*t on the whip
pete's montreux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2009, 01:07 AM   #17
JayGuevara
Hellbound

JayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I would like to take this time to condemn my past, when I was in a (real) gang, committed and faced felonies, and actually lived the life kids these days try so hard to emulate. I feel terrible for embracing romanticizing a lifestyle that is not a good idea for many reasons, but the most important ones is this thread right here and the videos of that white kid on youtube.
JayGuevara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2009, 01:37 AM   #18
Lamar Doom
Fresh Kid Turned Rotten

Lamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

it's pretty goonish to go on MTV shows where they make G's into gentlemen.

What's GOON?
Lamar Doom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2009, 01:43 AM   #19
emsteez forreal
iWANNAgoHIGHER.

emsteez forreal has an incredible reputation hereemsteez forreal has an incredible reputation hereemsteez forreal has an incredible reputation hereemsteez forreal has an incredible reputation hereemsteez forreal has an incredible reputation hereemsteez forreal has an incredible reputation here

ok you're a goon, but what's a goon..

to a goblin?
emsteez forreal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2009, 02:17 AM   #20
PistolPete
The Pistol

PistolPete is a pretty well-respected posterPistolPete is a pretty well-respected posterPistolPete is a pretty well-respected poster

I did some graffiti back in 96 that's about it
PistolPete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2009, 02:37 AM   #21
hayden695
NBA lottery pick

hayden695 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhayden695 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhayden695 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhayden695 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhayden695 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhayden695 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhayden695 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhayden695 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhayden695 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhayden695 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhayden695 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

am i the only one here that finds writing "GOON TIME" after it the most hilarious thing ever
hayden695 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2009, 03:22 AM   #22
Quizno
Biyombo Smash!!

Quizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by emsteez forreal
ok you're a goon, but what's a goon..

to a goblin?
nothin' nothin' you ain't scared of nothin'!
Quizno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2009, 08:03 AM   #23
Warehouse

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayGuevara
I would like to take this time to condemn my past, when I was in a (real) gang, committed and faced felonies, and actually lived the life kids these days try so hard to emulate. I feel terrible for embracing romanticizing a lifestyle that is not a good idea for many reasons, but the most important ones is this thread right here and the videos of that white kid on youtube.
get out of here ni-gga ...

It's GOON TIME now
Old 04-15-2009, 08:29 AM   #24
El Kabong
Where Eagles Dare

El Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Stole a guys pen in 9th grade...cause that's how we roll where i'm from.
El Kabong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2009, 09:03 AM   #25
Warehouse

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Kabong
Stole a guys pen in 9th grade...cause that's how we roll where i'm from.
GOON TIME
Old 04-15-2009, 09:08 AM   #26
Dasher
http://wp.me/L6Wr

Dasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Cartman none of the actions you listed are truly goonish, and that's actually a good thing.
Dasher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2009, 09:10 AM   #27
Warehouse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasher
Cartman none of the actions you listed are truly goonish, and that's actually a good thing.
those are little goonish things...the other goonish things are too goonish to talk about on the internet.

GOON TIME NI_GGA!
Old 04-15-2009, 09:14 AM   #28
Suprageex
Are You Lucky, Punk?

Suprageex has decent reputationSuprageex has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warehouse
GOON TIME
found on yahoo:
"My father, bless his heart was always picking his nose. At home, in the car, walking down the street and anywhere else you can think of. I don't even know if he was aware of it.

My parents took us on a summer vacation one year and the picking began. It got to the point where I was really getting grossed out. I was probably 10, or 11 and I screamed at him to stop being so ignorant. OK, I was a brat, but..... He pulled into a gas station and pulled me out of the car and took me into the washroom. I was sure he was gonna hit me good. Instead he held me down, picked a whopper from his nose and wiped it all over my face, over and over again. He was hysterical laughing and I was screaming so loud, you'd think I was being murdered. My mother heard me screaming and ran to the washroom and saw what my dad was doing and just started laughing.

He promised to try and not pick his nose so much and I promised never to call him ignorant again. We ended up having a great vacation. but, to this day, he's got to be the best nose picker in the world. I love him more than anything."

--------------------------------------------------------------------
"my husband asked me if he was bothering me (i was asleep) i said yes and he acted hurt like really im bothering you (he had put his arm around me and snuggled up) and i said oh i thought you said are my balls on you? he almost fell out of the bed laughing at me"
--------------------------------------------------------------------
http://nl.netlog.com/mister_gangster...8004179#photos
http://nl.netlog.com/gangster_mafia_...0624593#photos

@Warehouse; C's up x'D

Last edited by Suprageex : 04-15-2009 at 10:50 AM.
Suprageex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2009, 09:43 AM   #29
Dasher
http://wp.me/L6Wr

Dasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warehouse
those are little goonish things...the other goonish things are too goonish to talk about on the internet.

GOON TIME NI_GGA!
You really need to get a knowledge of self and quit with this "GOON TIME!" nonsense.
Dasher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2009, 10:43 AM   #30
SCREWstonRockets
Houston Texan

SCREWstonRockets is a pretty well-respected posterSCREWstonRockets is a pretty well-respected posterSCREWstonRockets is a pretty well-respected posterSCREWstonRockets is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayden695
am i the only one here that finds writing "GOON TIME" after it the most hilarious thing ever

Sounds like some cartoon crap. And he actually added a letter to Actions.

GRAMMAR TIME
SCREWstonRockets is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: