Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Houston Rockets Forum

Houston Rockets Forum Houston Rockets message board - rockets fan forum

Old 04-15-2009, 01:29 AM   #1
ElPigto
*****istrator

ElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Rockets fans, please step in

I would do this in the team forum, but hell no one goes into the team forum.

I was wondering how about for the playoffs we all show our unity and wear one universal avatar. I don't have any photoshopping skills nor do I know of any cool avy's, but I wondering if yall would like to pick one so we can all wear during the playoffs.

Represent HOUSTON ROCKETS!
ElPigto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2009, 01:31 AM   #2
YAH trick YAH
Local High School Star

YAH trick YAH has decent reputationYAH trick YAH has decent reputation
Default Re: Rockets fans, please step in

You should all wear the one you have. It can be a celebration of the fact that the Rockets won't have to play Utah in the 1st round.
YAH trick YAH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2009, 01:34 AM   #3
JordanL

JordanL has a near all-star reputation hereJordanL has a near all-star reputation hereJordanL has a near all-star reputation hereJordanL has a near all-star reputation hereJordanL has a near all-star reputation hereJordanL has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by YAH trick YAH
You should all wear the one you have. It can be a celebration of the fact that the Rockets won't have to play Utah in the 1st round.

Repped
JordanL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2009, 01:35 AM   #4
Jordandunk23
Rockets

Jordandunk23 has decent reputationJordandunk23 has decent reputation

i dont have any cool ones... but hell yeah id wear the avy though (not the utah one lol)

suggesstion:
Jordandunk23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2009, 01:36 AM   #5
rezznor
Nosetradamus

rezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

im down
rezznor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2009, 01:37 AM   #6
Biddy77
Keyless' gimmick acct

Biddy77 has a terrific reputationBiddy77 has a terrific reputationBiddy77 has a terrific reputationBiddy77 has a terrific reputationBiddy77 has a terrific reputationBiddy77 has a terrific reputation

good idea with the uniform avi thing. i think this should be the pic!

Biddy77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2009, 01:37 AM   #7
BlazersDozen
NBA lottery pick

BlazersDozen is considered somewhat coolBlazersDozen is considered somewhat coolBlazersDozen is considered somewhat cool

Blazer fans should do this also. Hell, we're ending the NBA's longest playoff drought this year, I say that calls for it.
BlazersDozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2009, 01:38 AM   #8
ElPigto
*****istrator

ElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Sweet, well let us use this thread for suggestions and eventually deciding what we will wear for the playoffs :).
Old 04-15-2009, 01:38 AM   #9
mattevans11
National High School Star

mattevans11 is considered somewhat coolmattevans11 is considered somewhat coolmattevans11 is considered somewhat cool

im a rocket fan... and you guys are gay.......
mattevans11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2009, 01:38 AM   #10
ElPigto
*****istrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlazersDozen
Blazer fans should do this also. Hell, we're ending the NBA's longest playoff drought this year, I say that calls for it.

Fans UNITE!

**** homeboys, its PLAYOFF TIME!!!
Old 04-15-2009, 01:41 AM   #11
SCY
Put yr guns up

SCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputation

I'll do it, when do you lose the Jazz avy?
SCY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2009, 01:41 AM   #12
Local High School Star

5150 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElPigto
Fans UNITE!

**** homeboys, its PLAYOFF TIME!!!

Rockets Fans will unite if and when they get out of the first round.
5150 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2009, 01:43 AM   #13
ElPigto
*****istrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCY
I'll do it, when do you lose the Jazz avy?

After the final game tomorrow.
Old 04-15-2009, 01:43 AM   #14
brantonli
In Morey We Trust!

brantonli is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbrantonli is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbrantonli is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbrantonli is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbrantonli is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbrantonli is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbrantonli is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbrantonli is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Personally I thought it was slightly silly when all the Lakers fans did it, couldn't tell any of them apart until you read the username, and even then they all post the same.......but if most of the Rox fans here use it, then I might as well join in.
brantonli is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2009, 01:44 AM   #15
ElPigto
*****istrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5150
Rockets Fans will unite if and when they get out of the first round.

I can't wait to shake this label off.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: