Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 10-06-2006, 07:42 AM   #31
TiMavericks21
Decent playground baller

TiMavericks21 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seņor Cedric
Go on suns.com and look for old Amare articles when he talks in 3rd person and makes cocky claims. He is one of the most arrogant bastards i nthe NBA of alltime. At least Shaq has humour, and Kobe just looks arrogant, he keeps his mouth shut.

Tell me what good rappers do other than making "gangsta" cool. It's also cool to degrade women and its cool to be a "cop killa".

Rap (excluding clean guys like Will Smith and Kanye West) is part of the problem with the World.

Will Smith isn't a rapper and Kanye West, I used to like him but he's ignorant. When people gain acclaim and influence over others through their celebrity, they should use it right, not to make uninformed statements like "George Bush doesn't care about black people"
TiMavericks21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2006, 07:48 AM   #32
Iskrah
I hit open layups

Iskrah has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by TiMavericks21
Will Smith isn't a rapper and Kanye West, I used to like him but he's ignorant. When people gain acclaim and influence over others through their celebrity, they should use it right, not to make uninformed statements like "George Bush doesn't care about black people"

True. George Bush does care about poor people, whether they're black, white, blue, green: he keeps them down as exploited people, for the interests of capitalists.

Anyway, who cares about Cassidy?
Iskrah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2006, 08:17 AM   #33
MaxFly
Stylin' on you

MaxFly is popular on this boardMaxFly is popular on this boardMaxFly is popular on this boardMaxFly is popular on this boardMaxFly is popular on this board

Quote:
Will Smith isn't a rapper and Kanye West, I used to like him but he's ignorant.

He isn't exclusively a rapper anymore, but dude was a pioneer... first rap grammy ever among other things...

I hear you on Kanye being ignorant though.
MaxFly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2006, 09:35 AM   #34
akeemk3
Banned

akeemk3 has an OK reputation so far

dam thats sad..but who the f**k drives a Uhall truck in brooklyn
akeemk3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2006, 10:10 AM   #35
TiMavericks21
Decent playground baller

TiMavericks21 has an OK reputation so far

Let's all pray for Cassidy? Why, because he's a celebrity. How about we pray for those good natured people in the world who dedicate their lives to helping others. This is a guy who was in jail on suspicion of killing someone. Whether or not he did it, only he knows, but I'm not really concerned for the welfare of someone who I don't know, that hasn't demonstrated any concern for anyone other than himself.
TiMavericks21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2006, 10:14 AM   #36
TMacsOneGoodEye
College star

TMacsOneGoodEye is popular on this boardTMacsOneGoodEye is popular on this boardTMacsOneGoodEye is popular on this boardTMacsOneGoodEye is popular on this board

Why didn't anyone make a thread saying lets play for the amish girls that were murdered earlier this week? Oh, right cause they weren't rappers.

This culture is so messed up. Who cares about some rapper who got hit by a u-haul truck, yeah, it's unfortunate and I wish him the best of luck in his recovery, but pray? There are alot of other things we need to pray for before we pray for some ghetto ass rapper.

Get your priorities straight, kids.
TMacsOneGoodEye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2006, 10:17 AM   #37
loot
H.U.M.A.N. World

loot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
There are alot of other things we need to pray for before we pray for some ghetto ass rapper.

makes him being ' some ghetto ass rapper' make him less unfortunate?

i dont know but it seems like you might have liked to say:

" There are alot of other things we need to pray for before we pray for some n1gga."
loot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2006, 10:20 AM   #38
TMacsOneGoodEye
College star

TMacsOneGoodEye is popular on this boardTMacsOneGoodEye is popular on this boardTMacsOneGoodEye is popular on this boardTMacsOneGoodEye is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by loot
makes him being ' some ghetto ass rapper' make him less unfortunate?

i dont know but it seems like you might have liked to say:

" There are alot of other things we need to pray for before we pray for some n1gga."

Please, don't turn this into a race issue. If some dumbass from some ****ty white band like godsmack was hit by a u-haul I'd say the same thing 'We should pray for the little amish girls who were murdered before we pray for some guy who sings dumb rock songs."

Get your priorities straight, people. Celebritydom does not equal godliness.
TMacsOneGoodEye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2006, 10:32 AM   #39
Juvenile
High School Varsity 12th Man

Juvenile has no real reputation yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TMacsOneGoodEye
Why didn't anyone make a thread saying lets play for the amish girls that were murdered earlier this week? Oh, right cause they weren't rappers.

This culture is so messed up. Who cares about some rapper who got hit by a u-haul truck, yeah, it's unfortunate and I wish him the best of luck in his recovery, but pray? There are alot of other things we need to pray for before we pray for some ghetto ass rapper.

word
Juvenile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2006, 10:52 AM   #40
rezznor
Nosetradamus

rezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

thank you tmoge. some ppl are so stupid. i'd pray for the victims of the school shootings last week then some damn celebrity, rapper or not. pray for the soldiers in iraq. pray for the victims of the death squads over there. pray for the starving north korean civilians. pray for aids babies in africa. pray for some rapper? lmao gtfo here.
rezznor is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2006, 02:55 PM   #41
dab0yech0
3 Ball like Piatkowski

dab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation here

Hope all is well. My prayers go out to him.
dab0yech0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2006, 06:27 PM   #42
BradMiller52
Kings fan

BradMiller52 has an OK reputation so far

Did he die or is he still alive?
BradMiller52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2006, 06:44 PM   #43
heavensdevil
Michael Lee

heavensdevil has an OK reputation so far
Default re

He aint expected to make it?... man, thats fukery. Stay up Cass.
heavensdevil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2006, 06:52 PM   #44
bigboi_baller
NBA rookie of the year

bigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this board

Quote:
Actually, that's not a Cassidy line, it's a Jay-Z sample
he said it a ton of times in one of his songs where jayz was featured. Hova used to say it alot, cassidy says it a lot now
bigboi_baller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2006, 07:35 PM   #45
GoRapz
Fire Dwane Casey

GoRapz has decent reputation

UPDATE: Cassidy is doing fine, he'll make it. But his face isn't going to be the same.

oh and what the hell is wrong with you guys? a human is a human, just because they're a rapper, you guys all of a sudden don't give a damn about them? i'm sure if you got hit by a uhaul truck in your SUV, breaking two ribs, fracturing your skull and breaking all your bones on the left side of your face, i'm pretty sure you'd want some people to pray for you. Dumbass's.
GoRapz is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: