Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Los Angeles Lakers Forum

Los Angeles Lakers Forum Los Angeles Lakers message board - los angeles lakers fan forum

Old 10-05-2006, 11:02 PM   #16
big baller
(-_-)(X_X)BB(9_9)(^_^)

big baller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbig baller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbig baller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbig baller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbig baller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbig baller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbig baller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbig baller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbig baller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

alright, now lets get back 2 the question
big baller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2006, 11:07 PM   #17
SoCalMike
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

SoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by big baller
alright, now lets get back 2 the question

I thought my answer was pretty clear!
SoCalMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2006, 12:11 AM   #18
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

lakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

nah i think SoCalMike said he wanted to trade Odom for Francis.

jk Mike!!
lakerfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2006, 04:22 AM   #19
lakersfoelyfe
I airball my layups

lakersfoelyfe has an OK reputation so far
Default just my opinion.......

i don't think AI would be a good fit, we don't need another scorer................would you guys trade lamar odom for shawn marion ???
lakersfoelyfe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2006, 08:01 AM   #20
netdoc
High School Varsity 6th Man

netdoc has an OK reputation so far
Default Hell no - we don't trade L.O.

Next question.
netdoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2006, 08:08 AM   #21
*LAKERS_3_PETE*
Local High School Star

*LAKERS_3_PETE* has decent reputation

There's only a handfull of players that I would consider trading Lamar for is ( TD, Dirk, Amare, Lebron and KG who's about the only one that's NOT committed and making enough noise to get out from his current situation considering they've all been resigned, and if all goes well we just might have enough talent to trade for KG. Though the Lakers getting KG is slim & none that is only IF longtime Laker Antagonist Kevin McHale approves on it LOL which I highly doubt that McHale would want to be labeled as the 1st opposing GM to help the Lakers get back to that elite staus since K.A.J was dealt to the Lakers. Other than those 5 superstars mentioned my 2nd handfull of players I may consider trading Odom for but still debating on whether or not I would is ( J. O'neal, D.Howard, C.Bosh, E. Okurfer and D. Wade considering how well odom's fitting in now w/the Lakers.

Odom's been acting as the Lakers facilitator for 2 years now and has finally found his niche on this team and knows when to score stayin' within' the team's concept. Odom being multi-talented and having the good attitude to be a team player along w/being a tripple doubles threat each and everytime on the court might just be enough to keep him as a Laker till he retires.

Last edited by *LAKERS_3_PETE* : 10-06-2006 at 08:28 AM.
*LAKERS_3_PETE* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2006, 08:09 AM   #22
ManUtd
Banned

ManUtd has an OK reputation so far

Maybe. If he's not the player we want him to be by the trade deadline then he should be traded. He has underachieved so far in his Laker career and hasn't left an impression of a hard worker, fast learner and a good complement to Kobe.

However, he did have an impressive finish of the last season, if he builds up on that, he could be a great player here.
ManUtd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2006, 09:17 AM   #23
SoCalMike
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

SoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakerfreak
nah i think SoCalMike said he wanted to trade Odom for Francis.

jk Mike!!

You trying to give me a heart attack??? HAHAHA
SoCalMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2006, 09:49 AM   #24
kingbowser55
Can barely lace up my sneakers

kingbowser55 has an OK reputation so far

Well lets see, they could get try to get Tyrus Thomas, and I think he would be a great fit for them.
kingbowser55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2006, 04:47 PM   #25
magicmanfan
Local High School Star

magicmanfan is a pretty well-respected postermagicmanfan is a pretty well-respected postermagicmanfan is a pretty well-respected poster
Default trade LO7?

The only trade I make is Kwame and LO7 for KG or Duncan.
Nothing else makes total sense.

KG might be possible if Minny does poorly.....
magicmanfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2006, 04:54 PM   #26
magicmanfan
Local High School Star

magicmanfan is a pretty well-respected postermagicmanfan is a pretty well-respected postermagicmanfan is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Marion?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakersfoelyfe

i don't think AI would be a good fit, we don't need another scorer................would you guys trade lamar odom for shawn marion ???

That's a tough one. Marion is so unique......I think that without
Nash, Marion's stats goes down significantly, especially shooting
percentage. He sure would be a good cutter in the triangle though.
magicmanfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2006, 05:28 PM   #27
HaNdLe ThE RoCk
NBA All-star

HaNdLe ThE RoCk has decent reputationHaNdLe ThE RoCk has decent reputation

Odom and Fillers + Picks For Shawn Marion
HaNdLe ThE RoCk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2006, 06:57 PM   #28
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

lakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakersfoelyfe

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaNdLe ThE RoCk
Odom and Fillers + Picks For Shawn Marion

Why would we trade odom for a guy that odom gaurded well?

it would make us worse. but marion is a good player.
lakerfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2006, 07:58 PM   #29
lakersfoelyfe
I airball my layups

Quote:
Originally Posted by magicmanfan
That's a tough one. Marion is so unique......I think that without
Nash, Marion's stats goes down significantly
, especially shooting
percentage. He sure would be a good cutter in the triangle though.

I agree nash and the phoenix system gives players a better stat line
Old 10-06-2006, 08:04 PM   #30
lakersfoelyfe
I airball my layups

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakerfreak
Why would we trade odom for a guy that odom gaurded well?

it would make us worse. but marion is a good player.

i agree that odom had marion's number but it's not like they play each other more than 10 times a year.

i would pick odom too, was just curious.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: