Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Los Angeles Lakers Forum

Los Angeles Lakers Forum Los Angeles Lakers message board - los angeles lakers fan forum

Old 10-06-2006, 11:19 PM   #31
bleedinpurple
Decent college freshman

bleedinpurple has an OK reputation so far

i hate this question "should we trade________"?
The answer is always "yes, for the right package".
So pose the question as a specific trade.
bleedinpurple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2006, 11:24 PM   #32
SoCalMike
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

SoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by bleedinpurple
i hate this question "should we trade________"?
The answer is always "yes, for the right package".
So pose the question as a specific trade.

Ok, I'll give you that. Better to put the trade package on the table rather than just rant and speculate.
SoCalMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2006, 11:29 PM   #33
bleedinpurple
Decent college freshman

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalMike
Ok, I'll give you that. Better to put the trade package on the table rather than just rant and speculate.

and also preferably one in which the math works, but just for the fun of it is OK too.
Old 10-06-2006, 11:29 PM   #34
final.wrath
Banned

final.wrath has decent reputationfinal.wrath has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by mariodeathgrip
That's funny because Deathgrip means "The Wrath of God".

um, actually death grip means death grip. its english.

Odom has underperformed in LA, why would Steve Francis not be an acceptable trade? You realize that the lakers actively pursued that trade when Francis was on the block? Odom isnt suited for the triangle and Francis is.
final.wrath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2006, 11:39 PM   #35
bleedinpurple
Decent college freshman

Quote:
Originally Posted by final.wrath

Odom has underperformed in LA, why would Steve Francis not be an acceptable trade? You realize that the lakers actively pursued that trade when Francis was on the block? Odom isnt suited for the triangle and Francis is.

I'm one of the few advocates of bringing Francis in. But I wouldn't give up LO for him, certainly not straight up. Plus, Francis couldn't guard my grandmother.
Old 10-07-2006, 12:17 AM   #36
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

lakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by final.wrath

Odom has underperformed in LA, why would Steve Francis not be an acceptable trade?\

Because it wasn't just Odom's scoring that we needed, we know steve is WAY better offensively than Odom. but we have offensive firepower already.

We need some rebounders because chris and kwame together averaged 12 rebounds a game and Lamar can pull down 10 while also averaging 5-6 apg.

We want steve, But we NEED Odom.
lakerfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2006, 12:35 PM   #37
LA.MJ&KB#1
Good college starter

LA.MJ&KB#1 has an incredible reputation hereLA.MJ&KB#1 has an incredible reputation hereLA.MJ&KB#1 has an incredible reputation hereLA.MJ&KB#1 has an incredible reputation hereLA.MJ&KB#1 has an incredible reputation hereLA.MJ&KB#1 has an incredible reputation hereLA.MJ&KB#1 has an incredible reputation here

LA.MJ&KB#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2006, 02:13 PM   #38
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

lakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LA.MJ&KB#1

Old 10-07-2006, 02:15 PM   #39
mariodeathgrip
incoherent!!!!

mariodeathgrip is considered somewhat coolmariodeathgrip is considered somewhat coolmariodeathgrip is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakerfreak

Stop smoking that sh*t!!!
mariodeathgrip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2006, 02:20 PM   #40
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mariodeathgrip
Stop smoking that sh*t!!!

sorry
Old 10-07-2006, 02:23 PM   #41
mariodeathgrip
incoherent!!!!

mariodeathgrip is considered somewhat coolmariodeathgrip is considered somewhat coolmariodeathgrip is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
sorry

lol my bad just when ever I see I get tempted!!!
Old 10-07-2006, 02:24 PM   #42
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

lol...i never have, It screws up conditioning faster than fast food.!!

NOW I WANT MCDONALDS..lol
Old 10-07-2006, 02:33 PM   #43
mariodeathgrip
incoherent!!!!

Quote:
lol...i never have, It screws up conditioning faster than fast food.!!

NOW I WANT MCDONALDS..lol

Time to play Monopoly!!! At Mckie D. lol
But it's fun playing it on the computer, at playatMCD.com the game looks cool and you get more chances to win. I been playing alot to see if I can win another PSP for my son. and plus its kinda fun. And I get alot free food tickets.

Oh and no we should not trade Odom unless it's AI and we ship Mckie out too.
Old 10-07-2006, 07:52 PM   #44
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by anti-shaq
Hello Everyone,

I think the Lakers should trade there entire roster including kobe to the Miami Heat for there entire roster. Because I think they are the best team in the game as of right now.

Love and God Bless,

Anti-shaq

Ur the greatest poster on insidehoops.

The lakers should retire ur number 9 because u have 9 posts.
Old 10-07-2006, 08:58 PM   #45
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

ban
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: