Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 04-16-2009, 02:21 PM   #16
phoenix18
4/27/91-7/23/09

phoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Hulk Hogan Contemplates OJing A B*tch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bean
See here's the problem. The Juice had the street smarts to not actually tell the media about his plans to kill his ex-wife. The Hulkamaniac dropped the ball. "If the glove dont fit, then we must acquit" defense will not hold up for him.
Yeah but who can blame him for thinking out loud.
phoenix18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2009, 02:24 PM   #17
Bean
Local High School Star

Bean is a pretty well-respected posterBean is a pretty well-respected posterBean is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by phoenix18
Yeah but who can blame him for thinking out loud.

A judge.
Bean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2009, 02:28 PM   #18
Rockbttm88
There is no dark side

Rockbttm88 has decent reputationRockbttm88 has decent reputation

Hogan is a better man than me, because I woulda killed that bitch already. I hate seeing her face (and everyone like her) on tv and everywhere else you go these days. The media is shoving these demented narcissists down our throats at every turn and its beyond sickening to those of us who see the bigger picture.
Rockbttm88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2009, 03:08 PM   #19
DCL
NBA rookie of the year

DCL is popular on this boardDCL is popular on this boardDCL is popular on this boardDCL is popular on this boardDCL is popular on this board

so she's expecting half of his fortune, the money that HE made, not her, and she's f--king some 19 year old classmate of his son/daughter on his bed at his home? she gets to stay at his mansion, and that boy's driving his wheels and probably f--king her in it too?

god damn, forget OJ. that's too nice. i'd probably go barbaric al quaeda on her ass.
DCL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2009, 03:20 PM   #20
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by DCL
so she's expecting half of his fortune, the money that HE made, not her, and she's f--king some 19 year old classmate of his son/daughter on his bed at his home? she gets to stay at his mansion, and that boy's driving his wheels and probably f--king her in it too?

god damn, forget OJ. that's too nice. i'd probably go barbaric al quaeda on her ass.

Welcome to divorce in America where, if you are male, you are going to get the sh*t end of the stick.
rufuspaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2009, 03:44 PM   #21
DonDadda59
Lord High Executioner

DonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Low
well if he does ever kill them it shouldn't be too hard to find out it was him. I think cops would get the idea when they see this spraypainted on the dead bodies

HA

But if the glove don't fit, you must acquit... No matter how overwhelming the evidence. RIP Johhny Cochran.
DonDadda59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2009, 04:56 PM   #22
PistolPete
The Pistol

PistolPete is a pretty well-respected posterPistolPete is a pretty well-respected posterPistolPete is a pretty well-respected poster

HOGAN IS THE ICON!!!

I really, really hate Linda Bollea
PistolPete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2009, 07:02 PM   #23
TMAC-RAPTORS
Sharpshooter

TMAC-RAPTORS is considered somewhat coolTMAC-RAPTORS is considered somewhat cool

Fcuk *****es
TMAC-RAPTORS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2009, 07:05 PM   #24
2LeTTeRS
Retired Bloggissist

2LeTTeRS is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster2LeTTeRS is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster2LeTTeRS is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster2LeTTeRS is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster2LeTTeRS is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster2LeTTeRS is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster2LeTTeRS is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster2LeTTeRS is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

My dad has been saying this same shit for 15 years. I totally understand where he's coming from.
2LeTTeRS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2009, 08:11 PM   #25
bada bing
College star

bada bing is a pretty well-respected posterbada bing is a pretty well-respected posterbada bing is a pretty well-respected poster

agree with the hulkster. He is an icon and he made everything while his bimbo just went along with him. She earned nothing and now is taking everything he has while ****ing a 19 year old?? are you kidding me? Why should she get half of his life time earnings? that is just ****ed up. She did nothing to potentiate his earning.
bada bing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2009, 08:23 PM   #26
knickballer
Very good NBA starter

knickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smokee
I don't blame Hogan. Its tough when you've been married to this ***** for 20-30 years or some crap with 2 kids, ***** never worked, while pretending she was just as behind Hogan's earnings as he was throwing charities, giving to PETA, etc. like every pampered gold digger, then all of a sudden bails on you when things are at their worst with their son in jail, and daughter going out on her own getting crazy. I mean can anything be worse than your wife of like 30 years leaving you for your son's classmate, and her spoiling him with your assets and money? While she's trying to get more and more of your money through lawyers?

I can't think of worse **** than that, and having to see it, and being unable to do anything about it. She has to be the most selfish ***** i've ever heard of from any story. She's really fugly too, i swear Brooke would look good if she didn't get the fat-ass mom side genetically.

I feel for Hogan. I feel for anyone that might've had to go through this, even OJ to a degree. Its a shame how these *****es that never worked for **** get rich from their husbands after divorce, and pretend to be diva's that start charities, their own businesses with the money, and pretend they are self made working woman I blame the men for being stupid and getting married in the first place(marriage is such a formality of a joke), but the women are some of the worst human beings alive.

I totally agree with you. That ***** is so spoiled it's not even funny. In the show she would ***** out completely when she had to wash a dish or something and she also had like 500 maids because she can't do anything. It's bull**** how she took all of his money even though she didn't earn a penny of it...
knickballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2009, 10:40 PM   #27
picc84
3-time NBA All-Star

picc84 has an incredible reputation herepicc84 has an incredible reputation herepicc84 has an incredible reputation herepicc84 has an incredible reputation herepicc84 has an incredible reputation herepicc84 has an incredible reputation herepicc84 has an incredible reputation herepicc84 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasheed1
I aint saying I agree But I understand.......

I do.
picc84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2009, 10:47 PM   #28
picc84
3-time NBA All-Star

picc84 has an incredible reputation herepicc84 has an incredible reputation herepicc84 has an incredible reputation herepicc84 has an incredible reputation herepicc84 has an incredible reputation herepicc84 has an incredible reputation herepicc84 has an incredible reputation herepicc84 has an incredible reputation here

The only thing worse than that worthless whore of a wife of his is the laws that completely fucc the hardworking earner (man) in these divorce deals. This b!tch didnt do **** but sit on her ass and say "I do" and she gets his money, his car, HIS HOUSE??? What a worthless ****ing divorce law system. No common sense necessary, just keep laws originated years ago in different times and let the chips play out as they may, ie. screwing the only person in the marriage worth the air they breathe.
picc84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2009, 10:52 PM   #29
Hawker
Banned

Hawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation here

I'm not trying to sympathize with the woman but if she's staying home and taking care of the kids and taking care of the house and the man is getting the money then I would say the woman is doing her part of the relationship. Now, if there is a divorce I would have no problem giving money to the woman as long as it's dedicated to the kids and the money wouldn't be close at all to 50% of my money and belongings.

She should be able to find a decent job if she was smart enough to find a decent degree.
Hawker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2009, 11:37 PM   #30
-primetime-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawker
I'm not trying to sympathize with the woman but if she's staying home and taking care of the kids and taking care of the house and the man is getting the money then I would say the woman is doing her part of the relationship. Now, if there is a divorce I would have no problem giving money to the woman as long as it's dedicated to the kids and the money wouldn't be close at all to 50% of my money and belongings.

She should be able to find a decent job if she was smart enough to find a decent degree.
yeah...

being a house wife is not "sitting on your ass"...

divorced women get money because they are throwing away their career chances to serve their husband...(or that is how it should be)

that being said i do find what she is doing just disgusting and I am also betting that they had plenty of maids/cooks/ect to the point where the work that she did as a wife was pretty much just a bunch of phone calls...

I hope the media rips her apart...not Hulk...
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: