Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 04-17-2009, 12:30 AM   #31
D-Shark

Default Re: Hulk Hogan Contemplates OJing A B*tch

Quote:
Originally Posted by -primetime-

I hope the media rips her apart...not Hulk...

Hulk has some guilt here too... basically for throwing his family out there to be viewed on National TV.... for fame & fortune.

if you want fame & fortune... you better be ready for the consequences too.

This story is nothing in comparison to what Hulk's son did with his car. And the way the Mom reacted.
Old 04-17-2009, 01:47 AM   #32
Guy10
Kids at the park dunk on me

Guy10 has an OK reputation so far

His fortune should go to the family of that kid who's life his son ruined for being a ****ing retard behind the wheel of the car.

He should've signed a pre-nup. Sucks to be him. His family's a waste of space anyway.
Guy10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 02:00 AM   #33
playtetris
soundcloud->solarcism

playtetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasher

if hulk doesn't kill them both, jaundice surely will.
playtetris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 02:06 AM   #34
wTFaMonkey
RP 4 lyfe

wTFaMonkey is considered somewhat coolwTFaMonkey is considered somewhat coolwTFaMonkey is considered somewhat cool

man.. Hulk went down the wrong road on this one. instead of being all mopey and emoish. He shouldve done something that would of pissed her off. maybe start partying and having fun to show her that he is not affected by her actions. This is what women do. Mind games. And hogan just bit her bait.
wTFaMonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 02:07 AM   #35
StroShow4
Certified ISHiot.

StroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Note to self: Skip that whole marriage thing.

I don't want some b!tch running away with half of my Stro jerseys.
StroShow4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 02:38 AM   #36
PistolPete
The Pistol

PistolPete is a pretty well-respected posterPistolPete is a pretty well-respected posterPistolPete is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by wTFaMonkey
man.. Hulk went down the wrong road on this one. instead of being all mopey and emoish. He shouldve done something that would of pissed her off. maybe start partying and having fun to show her that he is not affected by her actions. This is what women do. Mind games. And hogan just bit her bait.

That's not Hogan's style man. He's a big teddy bear and that's why his son actually wanted to live with him after he got out of jail. Hogan has legions and legions of fans because of his attitude. Acting out of revenge is just not in the Hulkamania bible
PistolPete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 03:20 AM   #37
jaydacris
Rose

jaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

hulkamania sex tape... that would do it
jaydacris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 03:23 AM   #38
DirtBag
Hero's Herald

DirtBag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDirtBag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDirtBag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDirtBag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDirtBag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDirtBag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDirtBag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDirtBag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDirtBag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDirtBag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

what if Linda did a sex tape??? that would throw hulk over board..... I'd watch
DirtBag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 03:30 AM   #39
NY Comeback
Banned

NY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

That entire family is just filled with douchebags. Every single one of them. Their son is probably the worst.
NY Comeback is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 09:39 AM   #40
The Magic Man
Gots Ta Be Li Showtam!

The Magic Man is a pretty well-respected posterThe Magic Man is a pretty well-respected posterThe Magic Man is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by StroShow4

LMAO. Why? Why, I ask, can we not have signatures?
The Magic Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 11:47 AM   #41
StroShow4
Certified ISHiot.

StroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Magic Man
LMAO.

Quote:
Why? Why, I ask, can we not have signatures?

It's not up to me or any mods, Jeff would have to allow signatures. I think most people are are against them since they make the board cluttered.
StroShow4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 12:46 PM   #42
Smokee
Banned

Smokee is a pretty well-respected posterSmokee is a pretty well-respected posterSmokee is a pretty well-respected posterSmokee is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by wTFaMonkey

Hulks too whipped. You could tell if you watched their reality show. He bent over backwards for her. He still jocks her, you can tell, or he wouldn't care like he does. He was with some 26 or something year old girl, maybe still is, but i know he still jocks his old wife. Its sad really, but its the reality of life sometimes.

I don't know why people who don't know about Hulk too much keep commenting about the car accident with his son blaming Hogan after the fact. Hulk is/was a good father. Yeah he got caught on tape saying some pretty messed up stuff, but i swear a lot of you aren't angels either. He is probably more of a strict father than most of you had. Kids do dumb ****, and especially in this case its a joke some of ya'll blame Hulk more than his son for doing the stupid **** he did

I don't think anyone has ever had anything as bad as Hulk did right when the accident happened and his son going to jail for manslaughter, his daughter which he was overprotective of moving out and getting wild, and his wife leaving him right when all of this was happening. For his son's classmate at that. On top of the media blasting him and his son for those tape recorded conversations with everyone turning on him. I mean all of this was literally happening at the same exact time. I can't even imagine anyone going through all of that out of the blue.
Smokee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 12:48 PM   #43
chains5000
From Out Of Nowhere

chains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by StroShow4

chains5000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 12:49 PM   #44
Smokee
Banned

Smokee is a pretty well-respected posterSmokee is a pretty well-respected posterSmokee is a pretty well-respected posterSmokee is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by NY Comeback
That entire family is just filled with douchebags. Every single one of them. Their son is probably the worst.

You people are brainwashed by media. Hulk isn't a bad person. Neither was his son, really. I'm sure you and some of your family have done much worse than they have, that goes for a lot of people here.

If anything Hulk was a good father, just overprotective with his daughter. I think most people here would be worrying about themself and a law suit a lot more than they pretend if they were in the same situation.
Smokee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 12:51 PM   #45
Dasher
http://wp.me/L6Wr

Dasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I am in the minority, but I don't blame Hogan's son entirely for what happened to his friend. His friend, who was an adult, hopped into a car with a drunken teenager. He was aware of Nick's state, and he has to bear a big chunk of, if not all of the responsibility for his condition.
Dasher is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: