Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 04-16-2009, 03:45 PM   #16
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Relationship Help!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meticode
She just turned two months old today. She's doing awesome. We're starting to get goos and gaas out of her and regular legitimate smiles. Her sleeping habits are five times better than they were two or three weeks ago. She'll usually wake up only two or three times between 10PM and 10AM, which is awesome considering we couldn't even get her to lay down until 7AM in the morning because she had her hours switched backwards some how between day and night. So she was sleeping during the day, but wide awake at night.

Here's a couple of pictures of her from Easter Sunday...

Awesome man.
rufuspaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2009, 03:49 PM   #17
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

InspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Am I the only one who wanted Meticode's baby to be Wesley Snipes black, Maury episode style?
InspiredLebowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2009, 03:49 PM   #18
Meticode
Cavaliers Fan 1997

Meticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockbttm88
Meticode- repped, because your baby is adorable.

Like I've said to my mother-in-law. I have no idea how me and my wife made such a cute baby. I guess it must be my wife's genes because it's certainly not mine. She says "All babies are cute." I'm like, "Uhhh, no. I was watching a baby language video a few weeks ago and there was some pretty ugly babies on there." Even though that's harsh to say, it's true.

Thanks for the compliment. Even though the timing wasn't great to have her, an she wasn't planned, I honestly don't regret it, she's been such a great thing in my life the last two months.
Meticode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2009, 03:49 PM   #19
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by InspiredLebowski
Am I the only one who wanted Meticode's baby to be Wesley Snipes black, Maury episode style?

Old 04-16-2009, 03:50 PM   #20
Meticode
Cavaliers Fan 1997

Meticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by InspiredLebowski

Possibly!
Old 04-16-2009, 03:50 PM   #21
gencbiba
Very good NBA starter

gencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

haha that last picture had me laughing. cute baby so when can I visit?
gencbiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2009, 03:52 PM   #22
Meticode
Cavaliers Fan 1997

Quote:
Originally Posted by gencbiba
haha that last picture had me laughing. cute baby so when can I visit?

Whenever you want.
Old 04-16-2009, 03:53 PM   #23
step_back
College superstar

step_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

meticode you got a beautiful kid, congratulations I hope you are enjoying parenthood.
step_back is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2009, 03:54 PM   #24
Meticode
Cavaliers Fan 1997

Quote:
Originally Posted by step_back
meticode you got a beautiful kid, congratulations I hope you are enjoying parenthood.

I defiantly am now. I'm getting pass that zombie stage where you wake up, feed your kid and you don't even realize you're doing this.
Old 04-16-2009, 03:57 PM   #25
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

Quote:
I defiantly am now. I'm getting pass that zombie stage where you wake up, feed your kid and you don't even realize you're doing this.

I remember falling asleep on the couch holding my daughter and waking up to realize I had the bottle in her ear.
Old 04-16-2009, 03:58 PM   #26
Meticode
Cavaliers Fan 1997

Just for some people's amusement and the fact I'm proud of my kid like any other dad would be...

Old 04-16-2009, 03:59 PM   #27
Meticode
Cavaliers Fan 1997

Quote:
Originally Posted by rufuspaul
I remember falling asleep on the couch holding my daughter and waking up to realize I had the bottle in her ear.

My wife has fallen asleep before with her on the bed and I've picked her up while my wife is still sleeping, then my wife wakes up a couple hours later and freaks out like "Oh my god! Where is Kalyn? Did she fall under the bed?"
Old 04-16-2009, 04:00 PM   #28
Rockbttm88
There is no dark side

Rockbttm88 has decent reputationRockbttm88 has decent reputation

Quote:

Same face I've made during most Nets games this season
Rockbttm88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2009, 04:01 PM   #29
Meticode
Cavaliers Fan 1997

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockbttm88
Same face I've made during most Nets games this season

Yea, she was getting a little cold. It's hard to keep her warm when you're trying to put a little lotion on her and dry her off. Plus the lotion is cold to begin with.
Old 04-16-2009, 04:02 PM   #30
GSW1984
I airball my layups

GSW1984 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legend of Josh
If she wants out... let her go. Let her work out her own bullshit without your help. You're being too nice to her. Next time she says "I just think we need to be apart for awhile" you just say "you know what baby, you're right... let's just do our own thang for a little while and after we'll see what's up" ... you don't want to put yourself in this situation being her crutch and then still in the end she leaves you for someone else. Double-ding. Fuck that... let the bird flap it's wings and if it comes back cool, if not whatever... there's always better birds to be had.

Agrees Dont stand for that I dont know how old you are but there are alot of females around to waste time on one thats trying to break up with you.
GSW1984 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: