Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 04-16-2009, 03:03 PM   #31
Meticode
Cavaliers Fan 1997

Meticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Relationship Help!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GSW1984
Agrees Dont stand for that I dont know how old you are but there are alot of females around to waste time on one thats trying to break up with you.

Word. Might as well get that shit over with in-my-opinion.
Meticode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2009, 03:11 PM   #32
d-_-b
Look Of Dissaproval

d-_-b has decent reputationd-_-b has decent reputation

blazers maybe she feels like she is a burden on you with having lost job and all and doing whatever it would to make you leave her cuz she still cares to much about you to leave you herself. Give her some space, be a little distant whenever you talk and see if she wants to get back or if it's time to move on.

P.S. Meticode you have a beutifull child and coming from a uncle of a uncle of a new born and a toddler, nothing feels bettter then spoiling them.
d-_-b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2009, 03:11 PM   #33
Rasheed1
3-time NBA All-Star

Rasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation here

you should let her go and if she is really yours, she will come back on her own free of this confusion. If she doesnt come back, then wasnt the girl for you... Sometimes a breakup is positive for both parties... Me and my wife separated back in 2001 and I let her go because I knew she would never find another person who loved her and held her in such high esteem as I did... She went her own way and I went mine...I had a gang of fun and learned a whole bunch of valuable lessons. She came back to me (if she leaves you then it has to be her decision to come back to you.... you cant go crawling to her to take you back) We got back together in late 04 and we had both matured a great deal and we both now have a greater appreciation for each other because we've seen how rare the other is and now we would never give each other up..

let her go for now
Rasheed1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2009, 03:12 PM   #34
Meticode
Cavaliers Fan 1997

Meticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by d-_-b
P.S. Meticode you have a beutifull child and coming from a uncle of a uncle of a new born and a toddler, nothing feels bettter then spoiling them.

Yea, my father-in-law keeps telling me he's going to spoil the shit out of her then I'll have to deal with her wants and needs of that when she gets older.
Old 04-16-2009, 03:48 PM   #35
mlh1981
Reds/Bengals/Cavs

mlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

cute baby. Being a parent someday scares the sh!t out of me, to be perfectly honest. I'm 27. Wouldn't mind having one in the next 3-5 years, though, once I get things in my life in better order.

I can only imagine what it's like to hold something that small and precious, something that is truly YOURS and that you helped create. Must be a feeling unlike any other.

Raise her right. Get her Reds/Bengals/Cavalier stuff
mlh1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2009, 04:11 PM   #36
kobesabi
Double Dribble Expert

kobesabi has an incredible reputation herekobesabi has an incredible reputation herekobesabi has an incredible reputation herekobesabi has an incredible reputation herekobesabi has an incredible reputation herekobesabi has an incredible reputation herekobesabi has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlazersDozen
Ok, so my GF almost broke up with me last night. She just turned 21 in Feb but also lost her job on her bday. She has been very depressed and not happy for those three months and has really put a lot of the burden on our relaitonship. She said that she is not in the right mind state to be in a relationship right now although she does love me and I love her (we've been together for 11 months) and I'm trying to tell her that losing me won't solve anything but add onto her depression and that if we really do love eachother then we need to work throuh this little phase and make it work. (We both see a long future with eachother) but she insists she can't and insists that she isn't interested in another guy.

She also said that a lot of it has to do because she doesn't want to hurt me because we've been arguing a lot since she turned 21 and lost her job about the same thing weekly about her taking the situation out on us but still going out almost nightly and speending $50 a night but I'm the one who gets in trouble for trying to help her find a job.

Anyways, I told her to give me two weeks since I now know her full situation and I'll become more flexible with everything.

Any advice will help.
Just let her go. Looks like she wants out or found something new or looking for something new.

If she's 21, she's still in her insecurity and experimental stage...just let her go man. Looks like she already made up her mind. Let her go and GFTOW.
kobesabi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2009, 04:15 PM   #37
i seen hippos
NBA Superstar

i seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

The last pic is pimp. Little baby rambo. I think I had the same bunny too, but mine was mutli colored. lol
i seen hippos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2009, 05:05 PM   #38
Meticode
Cavaliers Fan 1997

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlh1981
I can only imagine what it's like to hold something that small and precious, something that is truly YOURS and that you helped create. Must be a feeling unlike any other.

It's a pretty awesome feeling.

Quote:
Raise her right. Get her Reds/Bengals/Cavalier stuff

Man, that's going to be a hard feat. My wife including our whole family are Bucks/Brewers/Packers fans. I'm the black sheep. But perhaps I'll be able to. So far she's a daddy's girl, she usually stops crying when I hold her versus everyone else, including her mother.
Old 04-16-2009, 05:24 PM   #39
boozehound
An uglier Lamar Doom

boozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meticode
It's a pretty awesome feeling.

Man, that's going to be a hard feat. My wife including our whole family are Bucks/Brewers/Packers fans. I'm the black sheep. But perhaps I'll be able to. So far she's a daddy's girl, she usually stops crying when I hold her versus everyone else, including her mother.
yeah, same here (with my 3 month old). She smiles and laughs at me no matter what. Its a great experience and, frankly, one I wish I would have done a while ago.
boozehound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2009, 05:38 PM   #40
MJ(Mean John)
The Fresh Prince

MJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlazersDozen
Ok, so my GF almost broke up with me last night. She just turned 21 in Feb but also lost her job on her bday. She has been very depressed and not happy for those three months and has really put a lot of the burden on our relaitonship. She said that she is not in the right mind state to be in a relationship right now although she does love me and I love her (we've been together for 11 months) and I'm trying to tell her that losing me won't solve anything but add onto her depression and that if we really do love eachother then we need to work throuh this little phase and make it work. (We both see a long future with eachother) but she insists she can't and insists that she isn't interested in another guy.

She also said that a lot of it has to do because she doesn't want to hurt me because we've been arguing a lot since she turned 21 and lost her job about the same thing weekly about her taking the situation out on us but still going out almost nightly and speending $50 a night but I'm the one who gets in trouble for trying to help her find a job.

Anyways, I told her to give me two weeks since I now know her full situation and I'll become more flexible with everything.

Any advice will help.

Bro, It looks she's gone already. Remember girls lie, even to themselves. I mean this sounds like some bull that I have been through before.

a wise man once said

"Let her out of her cage, and **** it. if she comes back then you know shes here to stay"

To me, it sounds like she's past that relationship man, it's going to get to the point where she keeps saying you guys need time apart and you keep saying "No we dont baby, I love you" and she is just going to feel like your OTN(On the nuts) and she is going to feel trapped and want something new.

Girls like the idea of having something they cant have. The challenge, so throwing yourself at a girl repeatdly, NOT a good idea.

Let her go man. If it was meant to be, she'll be back
MJ(Mean John) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2009, 05:52 PM   #41
ElPigto
*****istrator

ElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Let her go man. Don't be putting up with sh!t like that.
ElPigto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2009, 11:55 PM   #42
Legend of Josh
Banned

Legend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by boozehound
yeah, same here (with my 3 month old). She smiles and laughs at me no matter what. Its a great experience and, frankly, one I wish I would have done a while ago.

Didn't know you was a dad mang... e-dapz and congratz.
Legend of Josh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2009, 11:58 PM   #43
nbastatus
Doodle

nbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meticode
She just turned two months old today. She's doing awesome. We're starting to get goos and gaas out of her and regular legitimate smiles. Her sleeping habits are five times better than they were two or three weeks ago. She'll usually wake up only two or three times between 10PM and 10AM, which is awesome considering we couldn't even get her to lay down until 7AM in the morning because she had her hours switched backwards some how between day and night. So she was sleeping during the day, but wide awake at night.

Here's a couple of pictures of her from Easter Sunday...

very niceee
i'd like to have a kid someday.
nbastatus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 02:50 PM   #44
Myth
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Myth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Just to echo what has been said in a different way, it sounds best to let her go and if she comes back, fine. If she functions better away from you in times of trouble, that could be difficult in the future if the two of you stay together. It could become a continuous struggle where she needs be without you and you keep pulling her in, which would not amount to a healthy relationship.
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 08:42 PM   #45
BlazersDozen
NBA lottery pick

BlazersDozen is considered somewhat coolBlazersDozen is considered somewhat coolBlazersDozen is considered somewhat cool

Thanks for the help guys. We talked and she says that we can stay together as long as the drama stops. I read a lot of therapy **** (dumb I know) and I see how we became emotionally detachted. I suggested a break and she said lets just keep the two week thing going which I guess is a good sign. Shows me that she doesn't really want me to leave if she wants to take a longer period of time to finally cut me out of her life.

Things before were very complicated to where we had space days planned out and days where we spent together planned out and we decided that we should only see eachother when we want too. If that isn't for a week then oh well, same for a month...year...whatever.

For example, She said that she needed some space so we didn't see eachother on Mondays cuz we spend the entire weekend together then she needed more space and I said that it should just be whenever you feel you need space, not pre planned bull**** but she made it Mondays and Thursdays anyways and then we even planned days where we spent alone time together. Now we arefinally doing what I suggested two months into everything but it may be too late.

Worst thing about this is no sex <_<
BlazersDozen is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: