Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Miami Heat Forum

Miami Heat Forum Miami Heat forum - miami heat message board

Old 04-27-2009, 11:04 PM   #961
doinitbig06
Good High School Starter

doinitbig06 is starting to rub some people the wrong way
Default Re: 2009 Playoffs Round 1: #4 Hawks vs #5 Heat

lol
this is great
like i said from the beginning of the series
hawks in 6
doinitbig06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 11:04 PM   #962
plowking
Banned

plowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tontoz
Wade is taking 8 3s a game during the playoffs, more than anyone playing in the post season. When i said that Wade was doing what the hawks wanted him to do the Heat fans scoffed.

Now they are singing a different tune. Color me shocked.

Exactly.

I don't mind him taking open threes, though he's taking 10 in a game? Jeez.
plowking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 11:06 PM   #963
plowking
Banned

plowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Micku
Well the Hawks didn't have a much better game themselves. They just have to be thankful that Wade didn't explode. They can't expect that all the time. They did a great job at forcing him taking the jumper. The Heat played terrible. The Hawks were mehish, but they D did help a little. The Heat are better than what they displayed today, they just need to show up and play.

If you saw the game, you know all of the stupid mistakes that the Heat made. They basically gave the game away with the stupid turnovers and not making the shots that they should've made.

Don't bother answering or explaining anything to him. He doesn't understand the rules of basketball.
Old 04-27-2009, 11:15 PM   #964
Micku
NBA lottery pick

Micku is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMicku is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMicku is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMicku is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMicku is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMicku is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMicku is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMicku is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Wade is taking 8 3s a game during the playoffs, more than anyone playing in the post season. When i said that Wade was doing what the hawks wanted him to do the Heat fans scoffed.

Now they are singing a different tune. Color me shocked.

Cuz Wade was making them. But you live and die by the three, but that wasn't the problem in this game.

Wade missed his midjumpers too until late in the 4th. The whole team just failed. There were a couple who showed up in the game, like O'neal and James Jones (lol). They just gave the game away.

I rather Wade shoot like 3-4 threes, but I just dread of the stupid turnovers that they made in the game. They basically said:

"Even though we have a chance of winning, we are going to stop our momentum and give you the ball."

They didn't even give the ball to the hot hand, which was James Jones. It was poor basketball. They didn't even connect well when they pass the ball. There were only a couple of good ball movement, but everything else were just stupid/lazy shots. They miss a few open shots too.

Regardless of all that, the Hawks didn't play all the well either. If Wade would've kept his mind in the game, the game would've been close and the Heat might've won. Especially if Wade teammates didn't make those little mistakes.
Micku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 11:19 PM   #965
04mzwach
NBA sixth man of the year

04mzwach is considered somewhat cool04mzwach is considered somewhat cool04mzwach is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lebron23
Zaza Pachulia is a beast. I hope the Cavaliers sign him when he become a Free Agent.

12 points, 18 rebounds

Something about that guy pisses me off and it seems to piss other players off too. He reminds me of Sasha THE MACHINE
04mzwach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 11:19 PM   #966
Hotlantadude81
NBA rookie of the year

Hotlantadude81 has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by momo
I have no idea what 'Lanta is running on O. Cant figure them at all. I read Hawks fans saying the team (smith in particular) is un-disciplined on O so maybe that's it. Aside from bibby and a random pic n role, they just seem to freelance.

Good win for them. Strange offense.

lol at people thinking I've just been negative about this team all that time. These guys suck.
Hotlantadude81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 11:20 PM   #967
Hotlantadude81
NBA rookie of the year

Hotlantadude81 has decent reputation

Quote:
the Hawks just won a critical game and i don't even feel good about it. This game was a disgrace to basketball. What an abortion.

A typical high school team has more sense than the hawks.

We agree for once.
Hotlantadude81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 11:24 PM   #968
plowking
Banned

Wow, talk about an empty feeling.

I'm changing my prediction once again. Whoever wins this next game, is winning the series.
Old 04-27-2009, 11:27 PM   #969
Micku
NBA lottery pick

Micku is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMicku is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMicku is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMicku is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMicku is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMicku is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMicku is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMicku is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by plowking

I'm changing my prediction once again. Whoever wins this next game, is winning the series.

I concur.
Micku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 12:19 AM   #970
hawkfan
Jeff Teague Fan

hawkfan is starting to rub some people the wrong way

The most important player for the Hawks in terms of getting over the hump and winning is Zaza:

Game 1: 10 points, 10 rebounds - Hawks win.
Game 4: 12 points, 18 rebounds - Hawks win.

Games 2 and 3 saw JO have good games and Miami won.

When Zaza plays well, the Hawks pretty much always win. When he doesn't, the Hawks lose.

Unfortunately he has had games of 18 rebounds one game, and then 3 rebounds, 5 fouls the next game.

I hope he has a good game next time out.
hawkfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 02:19 AM   #971
MrEncinas
Local High School Star

MrEncinas has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by plowking

Yup
MrEncinas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 07:59 AM   #972
hawkfan
Jeff Teague Fan

hawkfan is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Game 5 should be a classic.
hawkfan is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: