Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 04-16-2009, 05:26 PM   #16
boozehound
An uglier Lamar Doom

boozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Which azz do you prefer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rufuspaul
Jessica Biel

Jessica Alba

Beyonce

Kim Kardashian

Jennifer Lopez

Shakira

Christina Aguilera

based on these pics, alba and beyonce are the only two not eminently tapable.
boozehound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2009, 05:28 PM   #17
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Da KO King
Kardashian
Beyonce

The rest

Even tho these werent the best pix posted I agree with this.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2009, 05:37 PM   #18
Brujesino
Someone buy me a PS4

Brujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

aguilera 1st for me i like those small tight asses women of her size have
Brujesino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2009, 05:38 PM   #19
Younggrease
Banned

Younggrease has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
Even tho these werent the best pix posted I agree with this.

Beyonce's ass is the most overrated thing in pop culture...not enough consistency its nice one day then 2 weeks later its sloppy
Younggrease is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2009, 05:39 PM   #20
Bean
Local High School Star

Bean is a pretty well-respected posterBean is a pretty well-respected posterBean is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Younggrease
Beyonce's ass is the most overrated thing in pop culture...not enough consistency its nice one day then 2 weeks later its sloppy

Consistency? I assume you're talking about the dude who does the air brushing or photoshopping yes?
Bean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2009, 05:44 PM   #21
Younggrease
Banned

Younggrease has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bean
Consistency? I assume you're talking about the dude who does the air brushing or photoshopping yes?

no im talking about her weight changing on the monthly basis.
Younggrease is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2009, 06:54 PM   #22
jaydacris
Rose

jaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

tara reid
nice and easy on my peniis
jaydacris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2009, 07:02 PM   #23
TheGreatDeraj
Near-Life Experience

TheGreatDeraj has decent reputationTheGreatDeraj has decent reputation

Those pictures make me happy in my pants.

For me it goes:

Biel
Alba
Aguilera
Lopez
Kardashian
Beyonce
Shakira

The pictures didn't represent the asses very well though

Last edited by TheGreatDeraj : 04-16-2009 at 07:04 PM.
TheGreatDeraj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2009, 07:02 PM   #24
PistolPete
The Pistol

PistolPete is a pretty well-respected posterPistolPete is a pretty well-respected posterPistolPete is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaydacris
tara reid
nice and easy on my peniis

oh no way
PistolPete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2009, 07:03 PM   #25
ukplayer4
NBA lottery pick

ukplayer4 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukplayer4 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukplayer4 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukplayer4 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukplayer4 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukplayer4 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukplayer4 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukplayer4 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukplayer4 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukplayer4 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukplayer4 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brujesino
aguilera 1st for me i like those small tight asses women of her size have

this is exactly how i feel, i would probably go alba on ass alone- looks a little smaller and tighter, but a close second is aguilera- particularly cause of whats attached to it.
ukplayer4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2009, 07:07 PM   #26
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

The asses compared to Beyonce? B wins out. But i agree her ass is overrated. She is mainly HIPS. Her ass isnt as fat as many seem to think. And she does fluctuate in weight.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2009, 07:41 PM   #27
Richie2k6
Smooth Like Butter

Richie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Richie2k6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2009, 08:12 PM   #28
jc23
Decent playground baller

jc23 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Give me Jess Alba...i know many wont agree

agreed.
jc23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2009, 08:26 PM   #29
-primetime-

I think I would have to go with Lopez just based on it's legendary status alone...
Old 04-16-2009, 09:04 PM   #30
Fatal9
owwwww

Fatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Fatal9 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: