Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Houston Rockets Forum

Houston Rockets Forum Houston Rockets message board - rockets fan forum

Closed Thread

Old 04-16-2009, 11:04 PM   #31
iLoveNBA

Default Re: 2009 Playoffs Round 1: #4 Trail Blazers vs #5 Rockets

Steve Smith a former blazer said that the Rockets will win in 7

E. Snow and Kalma said Blazers in 7. Kalma is known for being wrong, so I like our chances now.

Old 04-16-2009, 11:07 PM   #32
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian

L.Kizzle has a near all-star reputation hereL.Kizzle has a near all-star reputation hereL.Kizzle has a near all-star reputation hereL.Kizzle has a near all-star reputation hereL.Kizzle has a near all-star reputation hereL.Kizzle has a near all-star reputation here

Man, eye'm so scurr'd.
Old 04-16-2009, 11:17 PM   #33
ClutchCityReturns
Decent college freshman

ClutchCityReturns has decent reputationClutchCityReturns has decent reputation

Here's a post I made on another board. I figured it might be valuable here.

VS.

Head to Head TEAM Averages

Head to Head PLAYER Averages

Game 1

November 7, 2008 @ Rose Garden

Blazers win 101-99 in OT

RECAP VIDEO

Notable Rockets DNP's: Shane Battier (Injury - Inactive), Von Wafer (Coach's Decision)
Notable Blazers DNP's: Greg Oden (Injury - Inactive), Martell Webster (Injury - Inactive)

Box Score

Game 2

February 24, 2009 @ Toyota Center

Rockets win 98-94

RECAP VIDEO

Notable Rockets DNP's: Tracy McGrady (Injury - Inactive), Carl Landry (Injury - Inactive)
Notable Blazers DNP's: Greg Oden (Injury - Inactive), Martell Webster (Injury - Inactive)

Box Score

Game 3

April 5, 2009 @ Toyota Center

Rockets win 102-88

RECAP VIDEO

Notable Rockets DNP's: Tracy McGrady (Injury - Inactive), Carl Landry (Injury - Inactive)
Notable Blazers DNP's: Martell Webster (Injury - Inactive)

Box Score

Old 04-16-2009, 11:25 PM   #34
iLoveNBA

Good post, was on Clutchfans? Anyways, It was a nice post and I totally forgot we took out the Blazers twice without Mr. Carl Landry.

I'm starting to really like our chances now looking at it, as Long as Yao scores 20+ a game, we are fine.

Old 04-16-2009, 11:42 PM   #35
noob cake
Good college starter

noob cake has not been impressing people

Rockets in 6.

Rockets coming in playoff with something to prove. T-Mac's voodoo won't stop us this year.
Old 04-17-2009, 01:48 AM   #36
brantonli
In Morey We Trust!

brantonli is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbrantonli is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbrantonli is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbrantonli is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbrantonli is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbrantonli is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbrantonli is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbrantonli is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I think this thread should get cleaned out after every game (i.e. all the posts except for the OP gets deleted, to make way for game 2) because last year, sme threads were ridiculously cluttered up.

This will be a very, very good series, the sad thing is.....I can't watch any of it!
Old 04-17-2009, 01:51 AM   #37
SmackOrH.A.K
High School Starter

SmackOrH.A.K has decent reputationSmackOrH.A.K has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by brantonli
I think this thread should get cleaned out after every game (i.e. all the posts except for the OP gets deleted, to make way for game 2) because last year, sme threads were ridiculously cluttered up.

This will be a very, very good series, the sad thing is.....I can't watch any of it!
That sucks man. How come you can't watch?
Old 04-17-2009, 02:10 AM   #38
wTFaMonkey
RP 4 lyfe

wTFaMonkey is considered somewhat coolwTFaMonkey is considered somewhat coolwTFaMonkey is considered somewhat cool

Quote:

Old 04-17-2009, 02:12 AM   #39
All Net
Twitter-@AllNetSports

All Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

It's either Rockets in 6 or Portland in 7...Portland are more talented but they just aren't playoff tested while Houston are..very tough to call.
Old 04-17-2009, 02:39 AM   #40
lolwut
I tip for good cervix.

lolwut has decent reputationlolwut has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by All Net
It's either Rockets in 6 or Portland in 7...Portland are more talented but they just aren't playoff tested while Houston are..very tough to call.

the Rockets have been failing every playoff test...

I still think we'll roll Portland.
Old 04-17-2009, 02:39 AM   #41
ElPigto
*****istrator

ElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:

Why not bro?
Old 04-17-2009, 03:13 AM   #42
brantonli
In Morey We Trust!

brantonli is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbrantonli is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbrantonli is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbrantonli is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbrantonli is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbrantonli is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbrantonli is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbrantonli is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I go to a boarding school in England, and the school blocks all internet access to video sites (including Youtube) and I stay in at weekends as well, so basically I'm restricted to NBA.com videos and nothing else. The time difference (a game at 8:00 pm ET would be 1 in the morning here) and the fact I have to go to school makes watching NBA games impractical. I'll try to download the games when I go back for the summer holidays.
Old 04-17-2009, 03:48 AM   #43
Local High School Star

5150 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by All Net

You meen first round tested?,
Old 04-17-2009, 04:29 AM   #44
RoseCity07
NBA Legend

RoseCity07 has an incredible reputation hereRoseCity07 has an incredible reputation hereRoseCity07 has an incredible reputation hereRoseCity07 has an incredible reputation hereRoseCity07 has an incredible reputation hereRoseCity07 has an incredible reputation hereRoseCity07 has an incredible reputation here

I think the Blazers will come out cold and then realize that this is just another really intense game. If Portland were to head into the 4th down, I think that old really familiar feeling would kick start their killer instinct. When they're down and they got to step up they will catch fire.

Portland has 18 come backs in the 4th I believe. After the shake off the jitters I'm confident things will pick up.
Old 04-17-2009, 05:20 AM   #45
ronnymac
NBA lottery pick

ronnymac has an OK reputation so far

This is the best rockets team since 99 season when we had barkley, olajuwon, Snotty pippen, Cuttino mobley, kevin willis and mario ellie. If we dont get out the playoffs with this much talent and a team thats young and inexprienced,then outsiders are valid in saying yao nd the rockets are chokers.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Closed Thread