Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 04-17-2009, 09:04 PM   #16
TMAC-RAPTORS
Sharpshooter

TMAC-RAPTORS is considered somewhat coolTMAC-RAPTORS is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: Who Here Likes Domino's?

Quote:
Originally Posted by slevin6zer0
I worked at Domino's before, and I can see doing something stupid like that if the customer was extremely rude, but to post it online is just plain stupid.

Why does it matter if they are being rude? It's your job to make the food that they pay for. Doing that **** is just disgusting
TMAC-RAPTORS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 09:05 PM   #17
AznTacoLover
College superstar

AznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

lol.. I was just about to post that to whoever eats at that place. but I never eat there... I eat mah pizza at pizza hut!
AznTacoLover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 11:24 PM   #18
NYK-Bball
CATCH ME IN TRAFFIC

NYK-Bball has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by AznTacoLover
lol.. I was just about to post that to whoever eats at that place. but I never eat there... I eat mah pizza at pizza hut!

+1
NYK-Bball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009, 12:03 AM   #19
Killbot
KillImpaleLiquefyLynch

Killbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

This is why I don't eat out much.
Killbot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009, 12:29 AM   #20
nbastatus
Doodle

nbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rawimpact
Actually, i think she still is...
at what?
nbastatus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009, 12:38 AM   #21
IlliniFan
Very good NBA starter

IlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I don't know why people are saying, "if you eat at domino's look out!" Just because one location has that stuff going on doesn't mean dominos employees are being trained to do this. It could happen anywhere. You aren't any safer ordering papa johns or Pizza Hut. But yeah, makes you wonder about all the times you've had fast food.
IlliniFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009, 12:55 AM   #22
nbastatus
Doodle

nbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by IlliniFan
I don't know why people are saying, "if you eat at domino's look out!" Just because one location has that stuff going on doesn't mean dominos employees are being trained to do this. It could happen anywhere. You aren't any safer ordering papa johns or Pizza Hut. But yeah, makes you wonder about all the times you've had fast food.
try mcdonald!
they make the food so fast that they dont even the time
nbastatus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009, 10:53 AM   #23
KRAYZIE
Decent college freshman

KRAYZIE is considered somewhat coolKRAYZIE is considered somewhat coolKRAYZIE is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGreatDeraj
This guy I knew worked at Moes and he would jerk off into the Queso
That's just wrong.
KRAYZIE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009, 10:58 AM   #24
slevin6zer0

Quote:
Originally Posted by nbastatus
try mcdonald!
they make the food so fast that they dont even the time
Ya, that's why I make sure to never be a dick to people handling my food. Anyone that has ever worked in any form of food industry knows that is the golden rule.
Old 04-18-2009, 02:44 PM   #25
Sonic R
Be Attitude For Gains

Sonic R has a terrific reputationSonic R has a terrific reputationSonic R has a terrific reputationSonic R has a terrific reputationSonic R has a terrific reputationSonic R has a terrific reputation

Well they are getting chargedů

Dirty Domino's Workers Charged For Pranků
Sonic R is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: