Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 04-17-2009, 04:17 AM   #16
gencbiba
Very good NBA starter

gencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Is "d*uchebag" the most powerful insult of all time?

Gayest word ever. I hear people using it and I die inside each time.
gencbiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 04:22 AM   #17
-primetime-

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarloStanfield
*** is different than faggot
yeah...I guess faggot has more power for some reason...

I still think it is less powerful than douche...

3-4 years from now I am thinking that the only people that call other people douches are douches themselves...
Old 04-17-2009, 04:25 AM   #18
vapid
Paranoid Android

vapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation here

I always thought douche was pretty synonymous to a$$hole. (jesus even that is censored?)
vapid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 04:26 AM   #19
andgar923
soundcloud.com/agua-1

andgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Ask black people if it is.
andgar923 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 04:27 AM   #20
thatoneblackguy

thatoneblackguy has a terrific reputationthatoneblackguy has a terrific reputationthatoneblackguy has a terrific reputationthatoneblackguy has a terrific reputationthatoneblackguy has a terrific reputation

thatoneblackguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 04:32 AM   #21
vapid
Paranoid Android

vapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation here

That leads to another question... Why are certain words censored again?
Old 04-17-2009, 04:33 AM   #22
thatoneblackguy

thatoneblackguy has a terrific reputationthatoneblackguy has a terrific reputationthatoneblackguy has a terrific reputationthatoneblackguy has a terrific reputationthatoneblackguy has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by vapid
umm.. because... umm... umm............ GO BACK TO SLEEP. GOVERNMENT HAS THIS UNDER CONTROL.
thatoneblackguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 04:47 AM   #23
andgar923
soundcloud.com/agua-1

andgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by vapid

Its a site that's for the general audience.

Meaning that the words might be offensive to minors.

Why does that matter?

Ads and sponsorship.

Jeff makes some good money off this site, and he can't afford to lose any sponsors. The larger your target audience, the more ad revenue opportunities exist.

Also... if this site is flagged as having offensive language, then it gets filtered. That means less views due to filtering services that are installed in many workplaces, libraries, schools, gov buildings etc. etc.

Again.... less views, less money.
andgar923 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 04:48 AM   #24
vapid
Paranoid Android

Yea thats what I figured.
Old 04-17-2009, 04:52 AM   #25
Geandily
Local High School Star

Geandily has an OK reputation so far

Pretty much any one worded insult has lost all meaning to my friends
Geandily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 06:42 AM   #26
lilmarcgasol
Banned

lilmarcgasol is popular on this boardlilmarcgasol is popular on this boardlilmarcgasol is popular on this boardlilmarcgasol is popular on this board

i think faggot is the most versatile and effective, but it's lame if you say it to an actual gay guy.
lilmarcgasol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 07:03 AM   #27
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I can say douchebag to anyone in any context where I'm from and I've never gotten in a fight. Faggot on the other hand has gotten me in a few scuffles.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 07:33 AM   #28
DCL
NBA rookie of the year

DCL is popular on this boardDCL is popular on this boardDCL is popular on this boardDCL is popular on this board

no, the most powerful insults are the ones that hit right home to them. whatever defect or insecuity they have, you pick it apart and throw it in their face, that's what gets them. you learn these reactions when you've argued enough in relationships and the b!tch goes completely postal and all hell breaks loose.
DCL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 07:40 AM   #29
slevin6zer0

I love using *********. Douche nozzle is another good one, that I use when bag just won't suffice.
Old 04-17-2009, 08:02 AM   #30
gencbiba
Very good NBA starter

gencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I think dick is the most versatile and harsh. You could be speaking seriously to a friend and just throw in dick at the end to show that he's an idiot. Works every time.
gencbiba is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: