Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 04-17-2009, 03:16 PM   #46
SCY
Put yr guns up

SCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputation
Default Re: Is "d*uchebag" the most powerful insult of all time?

I still think that "b*tch" is the most powerful insult when used correctly (out of "cuss" words anyway). ********* is a great behind the back, descriptive insult, we all know what a ********* is, but it wouldn't bother me if someone said it to my face.
SCY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 06:27 PM   #47
BrooklynZoo
The Brooklyn Brawler.

BrooklynZoo has decent reputationBrooklynZoo has decent reputation

d0uchebag is what a g@y white suburban kid calls another g@y white suburban kid
BrooklynZoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 06:33 PM   #48
Bean
Local High School Star

Bean is a pretty well-respected posterBean is a pretty well-respected posterBean is a pretty well-respected poster

N*gger is one of the most powerful insults of all time.
Bean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 06:52 PM   #49
-primetime-

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrooklynZoo
d0uchebag is what a g@y white suburban kid calls another g@y white suburban kid
It does seem to be only a white thing...maybe asains as well...or maybe just anyone but blacks...

It is getting main stream though

Heard it on sports radio used on T.O. and Pacman Jones..."Dallas has gotten rid of the D-Bags on the team"

Heard it on SNL about HBO's Entourage...

They brought out "Entourage brand Douche Bags" for women...

It definatly has made it's way out of the internet...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bean
N*gger is one of the most powerful insults of all time.
yeah my thread title fails to all racial slurs...

chink, spic, ect...

(just felt like typing those... )

for some reason though I don't think any white man has ever gotten seriously offended or upset over being called a "cracker"...that just doesn't cut it...

"Pecker Wood"...

I have a black freind that just calls whites "woods" for short...

I'll suggest we go to some club and he will say something like "naw there are too many woods there"...
Old 04-17-2009, 07:30 PM   #50
nbastatus
Doodle

nbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

f@ggot is.
****** works well on black people
nbastatus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 07:51 PM   #51
-primetime-

Quote:
Originally Posted by nbastatus
f@ggot is.
****** works well on black people
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KLHHPv7vu0c

"I'll fuck you till you love me faggot"...
Old 04-17-2009, 09:19 PM   #52
rawimpact
Banned

rawimpact is a pretty well-respected posterrawimpact is a pretty well-respected posterrawimpact is a pretty well-respected posterrawimpact is a pretty well-respected poster

^ agree, f@ggot is the biggest insult ever. I hate how people here in cali are starting to call each other douche's... just an awkward sounding word
rawimpact is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009, 12:05 AM   #53
Killbot
KillImpaleLiquefyLynch

Killbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by -primetime-
for some reason though I don't think any white man has ever gotten seriously offended or upset over being called a "cracker"...that just doesn't cut it...

How about w!gger?
Killbot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009, 12:12 AM   #54
-primetime-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killbot
How about w!gger?
yeah there are probably some young white kids that have gotten upset over that I am sure...

and for the record, I consider "wiggas" to be some of the biggest douchebags there are...

not ALL of them, some white dudes really can pull it off to some degree...but most of them are douches...
Old 04-18-2009, 12:16 AM   #55
Killbot
KillImpaleLiquefyLynch

Killbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Can't believe I forgot "honky."

I'm not sure if that pissess people off. I don't want to even try that.
Killbot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009, 01:00 AM   #56
-primetime-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killbot
Can't believe I forgot "honky."

I'm not sure if that pissess people off. I don't want to even try that.
honestly...that word makes me LOL...

If someone ever called me that in serious tone I think I migh just start laughing...

"pecker wood" makes me laugh too...

"cracker" is slang for a slave owner cracking a whip...it is a strange insult to me...

and then "white bread"...ehh

none of these seem to ever be used often though...

usually when a black dude or vato whats to be racist toward a white person it would be something like "p*ssy ass white boy"...or "little white b*tch"...ect

and yeah, when that type of stuff is thrown out it is usually followed up with fists...
Old 04-18-2009, 01:17 AM   #57
ihatetimthomas
NBA Superstar

ihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
This term started out as slang for club guys (guidos) that spike their hair and work on their biceps and wear tight shirts, get tans...ect...

Today the term "douchebag" can mean ANY MALE...

*never seen it used for a female

but for some strange reason it is the most offense name you can call another male...and I don't understand it...

I can call my freinds a-holes...or dicks...or p*ssies...ect...

but for some strange ass reason the word douchebag is going too far...

with great power comes great responsibility....

Fucken Douchebag Faggot
ihatetimthomas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009, 01:20 AM   #58
-primetime-

Quote:
Originally Posted by ihatetimthomas
Fucken Douchebag Faggot
Old 04-18-2009, 02:16 AM   #59
ihatetimthomas
NBA Superstar

ihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

ihatetimthomas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009, 02:22 AM   #60
-primetime-

Quote:
Originally Posted by ihatetimthomas
oh

my...

...wow

"fuck you anal-douche"
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: