Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 04-17-2009, 12:18 PM   #16
JtotheIzzo
The Future is Now

JtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Best Striker in World Football??

all time: Ronnie Lott

current: Ryan Clark
JtotheIzzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 12:18 PM   #17
lilmarcgasol
Banned

lilmarcgasol is popular on this boardlilmarcgasol is popular on this boardlilmarcgasol is popular on this boardlilmarcgasol is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by bisk
ah but you say from March 15th, I say overall, the whole season.
and to that i say he was hurt for like 3 months and before that Scolari the idiot was trying to phase him out so he could bring in the mental headcase Adriano
lilmarcgasol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 12:35 PM   #18
quasimoto
Banned

quasimoto is a pretty well-respected posterquasimoto is a pretty well-respected posterquasimoto is a pretty well-respected posterquasimoto is a pretty well-respected poster

Wow, and I thought your Laker homerism was bad. Zlatan and Torres are definitely better. Also, the striker position isn't as strong as it was 10 years ago. Versatile players like Ronaldo, Rooney and Messi are more important right now.
quasimoto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009, 04:02 AM   #19
ikoiko
Local High School Star

ikoiko has decent reputationikoiko has decent reputation

ikoiko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009, 04:16 AM   #20
-primetime-

best striker in football:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m5Xp1...eature=related
Old 04-18-2009, 05:48 AM   #21
LJJ
Extra Cheese

LJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I'm not out here to say Huntelaar is the best, but I do need to open the eyes of guys like craigthomas.

Huntelaar is a player who looks unimpressive on the pitch for the first couple of times you see him. His technique is nothing special, he's not big, he's not strong and he's not quick.
But he is phenomenal. His off the ball play is some of the best I have ever seen. Pay attention to that the next time, his positioning, the way he fools defenders. No current striker can match his wits.
LJJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009, 06:21 AM   #22
lilmarcgasol
Banned

lilmarcgasol is popular on this boardlilmarcgasol is popular on this boardlilmarcgasol is popular on this boardlilmarcgasol is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by ikoiko
Zlatan is no where near the best striker and never will be he is what is called a fairweather player-ie he disappears in big games-did he even score in the champions league this year? How many goals in how many games lol. Zlatan is good against weak defense but against players equal to his talent he always shuts down and gets owned goddamn i love that guys interviews off the pitch for example they asked what he got his girlfriend for christmas and he said "i gave her Zlatan" he is overrated by idiots who just watch a few serie a games and youtube clips.
Old 04-18-2009, 06:22 AM   #23
lilmarcgasol
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by LJJ
I'm not out here to say Huntelaar is the best, but I do need to open the eyes of guys like craigthomas.

Huntelaar is a player who looks unimpressive on the pitch for the first couple of times you see him. His technique is nothing special, he's not big, he's not strong and he's not quick.
But he is phenomenal. His off the ball play is some of the best I have ever seen. Pay attention to that the next time, his positioning, the way he fools defenders. No current striker can match his wits.
huntelaar is good like van nistelrooy only way smaller-kindof a mix of pippo inzaghi and van nistelrooy from what I've seen of him but isn't in the discussion of worlds most dangerous striker no one fears that guy not yet atleast.
Old 04-18-2009, 03:26 PM   #24
lilmarcgasol
Banned

Drogba
Old 04-18-2009, 08:03 PM   #25
The GM
#ballislife

The GM is starting to rub some people the wrong way

The best striker in the world is.. Samuel Eto'o then Villa, Torres, Rooney. After that it's a crap shoot with Ibra, Benzema, Henry, Drogba and I don't wanna hear Rooney is trash or any of that non-sense the only reason he doesn't score more is the system he plays in @ Manchester United. Drogba was in the top 3 or 5 last year but this year he's fallen off a bit and I love Drogba.
The GM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2009, 06:24 AM   #26
lilmarcgasol
Banned

now 16 goals since March 15 lol GAME WINNER FA CUP SEMI FINAL DOES IT GET BIGGER THAN THAT DROGS ALWAYS WITH THE BIG GOALS cements his title
Old 04-19-2009, 06:31 AM   #27
Knuck the Ficks
Come touch it, Dave

Knuck the Ficks is a pretty well-respected posterKnuck the Ficks is a pretty well-respected posterKnuck the Ficks is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilmarcgasol
now 16 goals since March 15 lol GAME WINNER FA CUP SEMI FINAL DOES IT GET BIGGER THAN THAT DROGS ALWAYS WITH THE BIG GOALS cements his title
Umm yes

And when it does get "bigger" here's what the Drog does:

Knuck the Ficks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2009, 06:36 AM   #28
lilmarcgasol
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knuck the Ficks
Umm yes

And when it does get "bigger" here's what the Drog does:

stfu h8er

you know what the story of this year is called

its called for both Johno and Drogs

REDEMPTION

o im sorry zidane got a red in the world cup finals is he a choker on the bigstage too?
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: