Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Sacramento Kings Forum

Sacramento Kings Forum Sacramento Kings forum - Sacramento Kings message board

Old 10-06-2006, 02:41 AM   #1
PacerRaptor
B-Rush for ROY

PacerRaptor has decent reputationPacerRaptor has decent reputation
Default Kings ranked 21st

i dont agree with this, i personally think the kings will do better, but ESPN has Kings ranked 21st in the power rankings...pure bull****

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/powerr...n=2007&week=-1
PacerRaptor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2006, 02:49 AM   #2
Targus™
Good college starter

Targus™ has an OK reputation so far

they dont know wtf theyre talking about.
Targus™ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2006, 03:13 AM   #3
mariodeathgrip
incoherent!!!!

mariodeathgrip is considered somewhat coolmariodeathgrip is considered somewhat coolmariodeathgrip is considered somewhat cool

By Marc Stein
LOL
mariodeathgrip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2006, 10:04 AM   #4
Perezident
Kings>>>Clippers

Perezident has no real reputation yet.

i respected marc stein alot........until i clicked that link.......he's got orlando over us???? this guy is a loonatic......i dnt know y guys just use playoff spots and base it with power rankings....to me were...still top ten...but if u ask me i like what their doing tho.....their jus motivating artest bibby and the others..its us against the world...and if we go into the season with this mentality we are goin to shock the world by makin the finals any things possible!!!
Perezident is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2006, 11:23 AM   #5
bigboi_baller
NBA rookie of the year

bigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this board

fine, we'll just have to prove him wrong

Stein is one of my fav espn writers, but he's just wrong

Last edited by bigboi_baller : 10-06-2006 at 11:29 AM.
bigboi_baller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2006, 11:51 AM   #6
Buck
I airball my layups

Buck has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigboi_baller
fine, we'll just have to prove him wrong

Stein is one of my fav espn writers, but he's just wrong

Yes, Stein is wrong by a mile--like many others, he based his opinion on Bonzi being replaced by Salmons. Actually Salmons will more than liklely play several positions with Kevin Martin starting at the #2. If the Kings can become a better rebounding team, they will be very good. There are ALWAYS a few teams which surprise us --WHY NOT THE KINGS THIS YEAR?
Buck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2006, 02:01 PM   #7
BradMiller52
Kings fan

BradMiller52 has an OK reputation so far

Technically Salmons replaced Bonzi's roster spot but he didn't replace his playing time, Garcia and Kevin Martin will. Kevin will get like 30 mins there, Garcia will get like 18. Salmons should see almost all his time at back up PG, maybe 15 MPG there and maybe he'll get like 2-3 MPG at SG/SF. But technically Kevin and Cisco kid get Bonzi's time, and personally I feel both of them have a good chance to be better than Bonzi next year. Especially considering Bonzi being kind of injury prone, his past attitude troubles, etc. Dude isn't worth 40-50 million dollars.

I don't respect these ESPN guys anymore really. I use to use my insider subscription but I figured out most of these guys are morons with their head up their ass and the only reason people take em seriously is cuz they're on TV every now and then. Only ESPN people I really pay attention to are the guys actually on TV(Wilbon, Kornheiser), and I don't even agree with them a lot.

I think the Kings are better than 21st. Oh well, we'll see.
BradMiller52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2006, 04:51 PM   #8
PacerRaptor
B-Rush for ROY

PacerRaptor has decent reputationPacerRaptor has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perezident
i respected marc stein alot........until i clicked that link.......he's got orlando over us???? this guy is a loonatic......i dnt know y guys just use playoff spots and base it with power rankings....to me were...still top ten...but if u ask me i like what their doing tho.....their jus motivating artest bibby and the others..its us against the world...and if we go into the season with this mentality we are goin to shock the world by makin the finals any things possible!!!
i dont know about top 10, for sure not 21st...theres still Heat, Pistons, Cavs, Bulls, Suns, Mavs, Spurs, Rockets (are going to be good this year), Nets, Clippers...
PacerRaptor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2006, 06:45 PM   #9
bigboi_baller
NBA rookie of the year

bigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by PacerRaptor
i dont know about top 10, for sure not 21st...theres still Heat, Pistons, Cavs, Bulls, Suns, Mavs, Spurs, Rockets (are going to be good this year), Nets, Clippers...
Kings are just a little bit under the Clippers, maybe even better depending on how the mesh together.

Yeah, I hate how salmons is the supposed apparent to bonzi. Kev Martin is taking bonzi's starting spot and Salmons is fighting with douby and garcia for the backup guard role.
Old 10-06-2006, 07:36 PM   #10
Targus™
Good college starter

Targus™ has an OK reputation so far

salmons was not brought in to replace bonzi. just because bonzi left and they signed john a few days later, everyone thinks he was the replacement. and yes i do think the Kings should be in top 10, too much hype for the rockets imo
Targus™ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2006, 07:42 PM   #11
bigboi_baller
NBA rookie of the year

Quote:
Originally Posted by Targus™
salmons was not brought in to replace bonzi. just because bonzi left and they signed john a few days later, everyone thinks he was the replacement. and yes i do think the Kings should be in top 10, too much hype for the rockets imo
No, i think the rockets look great on paper. If they stay healthy and have some chemistry, they could be good. Clipps are overrated and so are the Nuggs
Old 10-06-2006, 08:09 PM   #12
BradMiller52
Kings fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigboi_baller
No, i think the rockets look great on paper. If they stay healthy and have some chemistry, they could be good. Clipps are overrated and so are the Nuggs

Nuggets automatically get the 4th seed unless the TWolves get good and get it...
Old 10-06-2006, 08:57 PM   #13
Perezident
Kings>>>Clippers

Perezident has no real reputation yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PacerRaptor
THE NETS ARE NOT BETTER THAN THE KINGS!!! GET IT THROUGH YOUR THICK SKULL!!!!....i hate how u guys big up these other teams...THE BULLS ARE NOT BETTER THAN THE KINGS...AND CERTAINLY THE NOT THE NUGGS..THEY SUCK...we are a top ten team n the league...come on bro listen to your self.... so if we're not top 10 that means..teams like indy orlando wizards cavs are better than us bro bro come on..no offense but u sound retarted...any way f your opinions we will show u guys who's better than who....i'm tired of predictions from u losers....teams fare the kings every last team is scared of us.... WE WILL SHOW THE WORLD WE DNT PLAY!!!!!!
Perezident is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2006, 09:37 PM   #14
BradMiller52
Kings fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perezident
THE NETS ARE NOT BETTER THAN THE KINGS!!! GET IT THROUGH YOUR THICK SKULL!!!!....i hate how u guys big up these other teams...THE BULLS ARE NOT BETTER THAN THE KINGS...AND CERTAINLY THE NOT THE NUGGS..THEY SUCK...we are a top ten team n the league...come on bro listen to your self.... so if we're not top 10 that means..teams like indy orlando wizards cavs are better than us bro bro come on..no offense but u sound retarted...any way f your opinions we will show u guys who's better than who....i'm tired of predictions from u losers....teams fare the kings every last team is scared of us.... WE WILL SHOW THE WORLD WE DNT PLAY!!!!!!

Honestly the Nets are probably right around the same level as us, and the Bulls are better because they just got Big Ben IMO. Nuggets get the 4th seed automatically because their division sucks.
Old 10-06-2006, 10:47 PM   #15
bigboi_baller
NBA rookie of the year

Quote:
Originally Posted by BradMiller52
Honestly the Nets are probably right around the same level as us, and the Bulls are better because they just got Big Ben IMO. Nuggets get the 4th seed automatically because their division sucks.
These are power rankings though, not predicted standings.

The nets are around the kings level and thats a compliment to the kings. The Bulls are better than the Kings, but they aren't a contender. They will be in a couple of years though.
My top 15:
1.Dallas
2.Miami
3.SA (tie)
Pistons (tie)
5.Suns
6. Cavs
7. Bulls
8. Rockets
9. Nets
10.Clippers (tie)
Kings (tie)
Nuggets(tie)
13. Lakers
14. Magic
15. Hornets

Most likely to rise: Rockets, Nuggets, Kings, Lakers (in that order)
Mose likely to fall: Cavs, Suns, Nets, Magic, Pistons (in that order)
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: