Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 04-17-2009, 05:28 PM   #1
TruthKGRay3412
HANNN

TruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Overrated/Underrated

Overrated

Underrated

What else ya'll got?
TruthKGRay3412 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 05:38 PM   #2
d-_-b
Look Of Dissaproval

d-_-b has decent reputationd-_-b has decent reputation
Default Re: Overrated/Underrated

Overrated: Brand name medicine
Underrated: Generic Substitutes
Whenever I have gone to the doctor they have always written the branded medicine on the pad but I know my pharmacy technician so she always tries to get me the generic substitute that comes to sometimes as low as four dollars while the branded medicine would have cut me back about 50 dollars. Even generic brands of aspirin and such sit on the shelves while people pay willing for the brand name.
d-_-b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 05:42 PM   #3
ruslan
Decent college freshman

ruslan is considered somewhat coolruslan is considered somewhat coolruslan is considered somewhat cool

free post

Last edited by ruslan : 04-17-2009 at 05:59 PM.
ruslan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 05:45 PM   #4
Sanity
I know from experience

Sanity has a near all-star reputation hereSanity has a near all-star reputation hereSanity has a near all-star reputation hereSanity has a near all-star reputation hereSanity has a near all-star reputation hereSanity has a near all-star reputation here

Overrated

Underrated

Sorry, Had to do it
Sanity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 05:45 PM   #5
MarloStanfield
My Name Is My Name

MarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruslan
Overrated = sex
^^needs to stop having sex w/ dudes
MarloStanfield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 05:50 PM   #6
Maniak
Maniak

Maniak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Overrated: He Got Game

Underrated: Steve Nash
Maniak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 05:52 PM   #7
v-unit
NBA All-star

v-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Overrated:

Underated:

wait wut
v-unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 05:52 PM   #8
d-_-b
Look Of Dissaproval

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarloStanfield
Ruslan walks into a bar and orders 9 shots. Starts downing them one after another. After about the 8th one the Bartender can't help but ask him why he was downing shots like crazy. Ruslan replies my first dome job and downs his 9th. The Bartender fills another shot hands it to Ruslan and says good job big guy next one on me. Ruslan picks it up and looks at it and says the 9th one didn't get the taste out my mouth maybe the 10th will and downs it.
Old 04-17-2009, 05:58 PM   #9
TruthKGRay3412
HANNN

TruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarloStanfield

TruthKGRay3412 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 06:00 PM   #10
ruslan
Decent college freshman

ruslan is considered somewhat coolruslan is considered somewhat coolruslan is considered somewhat cool

yall are fools, i was ****in around anyways but whats overrated is drinking every weekend and thinking ur cool cuz u do it
Old 04-17-2009, 06:00 PM   #11
ruslan
Decent college freshman

Quote:
Originally Posted by d-_-b
Ruslan walks into a bar and orders 9 shots. Starts downing them one after another. After about the 8th one the Bartender can't help but ask him why he was downing shots like crazy. Ruslan replies my first dome job and downs his 9th. The Bartender fills another shot hands it to Ruslan and says good job big guy next one on me. Ruslan picks it up and looks at it and says the 9th one didn't get the taste out my mouth maybe the 10th will and downs it.

Worst post of the year
Old 04-17-2009, 06:01 PM   #12
MarloStanfield
My Name Is My Name

MarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
yall are fools, i was ****in around anyways but whats overrated is drinking every weekend and thinking ur cool cuz u do it
just messin w/ ya.
MarloStanfield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 06:06 PM   #13
d-_-b
Look Of Dissaproval

Quote:
Worst post of the year
It was a joke in the continuation of the Marlo post lol that's all.
Old 04-17-2009, 07:48 PM   #14
1manfastbreak
just win

1manfastbreak is a pretty well-respected poster1manfastbreak is a pretty well-respected poster1manfastbreak is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maniak
Overrated: He Got Game

Underrated: Steve Nash

back to back mvp underrated??
1manfastbreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 07:58 PM   #15
1manfastbreak
just win

1manfastbreak is a pretty well-respected poster1manfastbreak is a pretty well-respected poster1manfastbreak is a pretty well-respected poster

overrated:

underrated:

+rep first person who knows who that is.

Last edited by 1manfastbreak : 04-17-2009 at 08:11 PM.
1manfastbreak is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: