Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 04-18-2009, 04:18 AM   #1
BingBongBrother
Smartest Poster Ever.

BingBongBrother has an OK reputation so far
Default What do you drive?

I drive a Kia Rio 2008 hatch. I'm as tight as a nuns cooch.

How about you?
BingBongBrother is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009, 05:32 AM   #2
emsteez forreal
iWANNAgoHIGHER.

emsteez forreal has an incredible reputation hereemsteez forreal has an incredible reputation hereemsteez forreal has an incredible reputation hereemsteez forreal has an incredible reputation hereemsteez forreal has an incredible reputation hereemsteez forreal has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: What do you drive?

hm, never seen you around here, and you're probably a gimmick account, most likely of LOJ, but if you're not: then wow, you drive a kia.
emsteez forreal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009, 09:49 AM   #3
shawbryant
To be better

shawbryant is a pretty well-respected postershawbryant is a pretty well-respected postershawbryant is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sks001
We are the trading and manufacturing company,Our main productions are: Nike/Jordan/Air Max/ Nike Shox /Air Force One/Dunk SB/Timberland/Adidas Etc.We insist that"Customer the highest,Quality first ".Withhigh-standard quality,fastest delivery and satisfied service and low price for you.Welcome to visit our web.
40% - 70% off plus free shipping

MSN: lincailing@hotmail.com
E-mail:sales@top-nike.com
Web: http://www.top-nike.com
wholesale and retail various popular brands of shoes,clothing .
Including Nike, Jordan, Adidas, Puma, Ed Hardy, BateSta, Timberland and UGG boot etc.
40% - 70% off plus free shipping

These are what I drive every day.
shawbryant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009, 10:12 AM   #4
Meticode
Cavaliers Fan 1997

Meticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

This is exactly the make, year, model and style of my car I currently drive. 1997 Audi A6 Quattro. These aren't pictures of my car, but it's exactly the same as mine except my interior is all black. Oh and I have the original Audi floor mats in mine unlike this car pictured. So far it's been great to me the last 5 years almost.

Last edited by Meticode : 04-18-2009 at 10:27 AM.
Meticode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009, 10:24 AM   #5
Meticode
Cavaliers Fan 1997

Meticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Ask for shoes I'm not a big shoe buff. I don't go out and buy new Jordans and stuff like that. I have 7 pairs of shoes overall. I've had most of my sneakers for over 3 years and wear them regularly, but I clean them probably once a month on average if I ever wear them, so they basically look brand new still except the worn bottoms. Here are the ones I wear the most.

Nike Air Zoom Generation (black & gold)

Nike Air Zoom Generation Low (blue & white)

Adidas Lightning TS Creator (black & red)
Old 04-18-2009, 10:35 AM   #6
Meticode
Cavaliers Fan 1997

I posted my shoes I wear because I saw someone else do it, but I didn't bother reading their post. Then I go into another forum and see the same pictures of those shoes and I actually read it and it's a guy spamming. Oh well, there's a picture of the shoes I drive.
Old 04-18-2009, 11:13 AM   #7
StroShow4
Certified ISHiot.

StroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by sks001

StroShow4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009, 11:15 AM   #8
Meticode
Cavaliers Fan 1997

Quote:
Originally Posted by StroShow4

That's how much I didn't read that post. I didn't notice the ****ing picture of Obama on the shoe. That's ridiculous.
Old 04-18-2009, 12:06 PM   #9
Thorpesaurous
NBA rookie of the year

Thorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I'll see if I can upload a picture of my Howard Taft sneakers. They have great arch support.

I have an 04 Accord. I got it for a mere 8K. And it's fully loaded, navigation, xm radio, the heated seats, all the add ons. I had an 04 Lexus GS, and only got the Accord because it was such a good deal, and wound up keeping it instead of the Lexus.
Thorpesaurous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009, 12:17 PM   #10
TruthKGRay3412
HANNN

TruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

08 Benz C300.
TruthKGRay3412 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009, 12:24 PM   #11
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

05 Jetta
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009, 12:26 PM   #12
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

We should make a "post a pic of yourself with your car" thread. It's kinda like the body fat percentage threads...according to these things everyone on ISH is like 10% body fat and drives a 2008 car or newer
B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009, 12:32 PM   #13
StroShow4
Certified ISHiot.

StroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Low
We should make a "post a pic of yourself with your car" thread. It's kinda like the body fat percentage threads...according to these things everyone on ISH is like 10% body fat and drives a 2008 car or newer

Do it up! I'll contribute.
StroShow4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009, 12:42 PM   #14
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by StroShow4
Do it up! I'll contribute.

We could just turn this one into it. It's already off topic enough with the shoes lol

Me and my car

B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009, 12:47 PM   #15
craigthomasb
College star

craigthomasb has an incredible reputation herecraigthomasb has an incredible reputation herecraigthomasb has an incredible reputation herecraigthomasb has an incredible reputation herecraigthomasb has an incredible reputation herecraigthomasb has an incredible reputation herecraigthomasb has an incredible reputation here

your car looks a bit easter european generic james bond baddy ish
craigthomasb is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: