Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 04-18-2009, 03:35 PM   #31
MJ(Mean John)
The Fresh Prince

MJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: What do you drive?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorpesaurous
I'll see if I can upload a picture of my Howard Taft sneakers. They have great arch support.

I have an 04 Accord. I got it for a mere 8K. And it's fully loaded, navigation, xm radio, the heated seats, all the add ons. I had an 04 Lexus GS, and only got the Accord because it was such a good deal, and wound up keeping it instead of the Lexus.

ohhhh..

what the fuck?!

like 2 years ago, I bout an 00' Accord, EX and it had only like 70 thou miles for $8,000. Walkd out with $8,700 total. No accidents or anything. And you got your 04 for the same price??

Thats some bull.
MJ(Mean John) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009, 05:27 PM   #32
rawimpact
Banned

rawimpact is a pretty well-respected posterrawimpact is a pretty well-respected posterrawimpact is a pretty well-respected posterrawimpact is a pretty well-respected poster

00 mercedes E320
00 land rover discovery
rawimpact is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009, 05:27 PM   #33
T.O.RAPS
Raptors|FC Barcelona

T.O.RAPS is popular on this boardT.O.RAPS is popular on this boardT.O.RAPS is popular on this boardT.O.RAPS is popular on this boardT.O.RAPS is popular on this board

07 civic coupe
T.O.RAPS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009, 05:28 PM   #34
ElPigto
*****istrator

ElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ(Mean John)
ohhhh..

what the fuck?!

like 2 years ago, I bout an 00' Accord, EX and it had only like 70 thou miles for $8,000. Walkd out with $8,700 total. No accidents or anything. And you got your 04 for the same price??

Thats some bull.

Sh!t happens. Last year I bought my first car by myself. Went out and I looked for it. I ended up buying my 1999 Honda Accord LX V6 coupe for $6250. It had 89K miles. I was bad at negotiating and just totally screwed up. I guess my inexperience was a key factor. Thankfully the car is in great shape and is running great. No major problems. All I have done is preventative maintenance and new tires and that's it.
ElPigto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009, 06:13 PM   #35
ganja0710
Banned

ganja0710 has not been impressing people

'97 Type R Integra

Not my exact car, just found the most similar one to mine cept mines 2 door.
ganja0710 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009, 08:11 PM   #36
gencbiba
Very good NBA starter

gencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

somethin like this
gencbiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009, 08:20 PM   #37
qrich
King Heno

qrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ganja0710
'97 Type R Integra

Not my exact car, just found the most similar one to mine cept mines 2 door.

What I was looking for, but all the ones I found around here were crap.
qrich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009, 08:47 PM   #38
Meticode
Cavaliers Fan ® 1997

Meticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Low
We should make a "post a pic of yourself with your car" thread. It's kinda like the body fat percentage threads...according to these things everyone on ISH is like 10% body fat and drives a 2008 car or newer

Just to humor you I thought I would take a picture to show I wasn't lying. I hate lying, I rarely do it myself. ;)

Meticode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009, 08:48 PM   #39
StroShow4
Certified ISHiot.

StroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

^I was thinking of doing a picture almost just like that.
StroShow4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009, 08:49 PM   #40
-primetime-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meticode
Just to humor you I thought I would take a picture to show I wasn't lying. I hate lying, I rarely do it myself. ;)

this actually would have been the PERFECT time to post a picture of your wife...
Old 04-18-2009, 08:49 PM   #41
Meticode
Cavaliers Fan ® 1997

Meticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by -primetime-
this actually would have been the PERFECT time to post a picture of your wife...

Yes my wife with the car, then everyone can get mad and jealous and stuff.
Old 04-18-2009, 08:51 PM   #42
-primetime-

Quote:
Yes my wife with the car, then everyone can get mad and jealous and stuff.
no just your wife...

all it says is "what do you drive"...

Old 04-18-2009, 08:59 PM   #43
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

repped
B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009, 09:18 PM   #44
Meticode
Cavaliers Fan ® 1997

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Low

repped

Old 04-18-2009, 09:30 PM   #45
The Magic Man
Gots Ta Be Li Showtam!

The Magic Man is a pretty well-respected posterThe Magic Man is a pretty well-respected posterThe Magic Man is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suprageex
ow no dude, then you'll end up with a topic resembling this one:
http://www.vadriven.com/forums/showthread.php?t=262279
with these kind of pics:

some of the reactions from fellow forum visitors:
* I would ride that! Only the car brah…

* I’m crying right now. Are you serious?

* Oh wow………and I mean that not in a good way

* You know you’re girlfriend is ugly right?

* What kind of ****ing creature did I just look at?

* Goddamn, your girlfriend is ugly as ****, and I mean that in the nicest possible way.

* All I see is 2 dogs in that red piece of crap…

* Looks like she was sodomized by the ugly stick. And after the stick was done, he smoked a cigarette while he called over his friends, borderline disfigured stick and Jesus WTF is that stick. Then borderline disfigured stick and Jesus WTF is that stick double penetrated her anally while ugly stick throat fcked her.

the guy's reaction:
My girlfriend is the most beautiful creature in the world. You guys don’t know what you’re talking about.

God dayumm that b*tch is ugly! This sh*t almost made me drop my laptop, man you repped for this one here.
The Magic Man is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: