Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 04-17-2009, 01:22 AM   #1
Legend of Josh
Banned

Legend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputation
Default Street Fighter HD Remix - Let's go

I know some of you have a 360 and you have Street Fighter HD Remix... so lets gets some matches going... I'm taking the day off tomorrow...

So who's down...

Legend of Josh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 01:44 AM   #2
vapid
Paranoid Android

vapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Street Fighter HD Remix - Let's go

I have this game, but I'm terrible at it. Can't wait for marvel vs. capcom 2 though.
vapid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 01:58 AM   #3
Legend of Josh
Banned

Legend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by vapid
I have this game, but I'm terrible at it. Can't wait for marvel vs. capcom 2 though.

Go into Training Mode... practice.. this is the best fighter period...
Old 04-17-2009, 02:01 AM   #4
vapid
Paranoid Android

vapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation here

Not interested in becoming good at the game, I don't want to buy another pad anyways. The only fighting game I'm good at is Soul Calibur and Smash Bros.
Old 04-17-2009, 02:05 AM   #5
Legend of Josh
Banned

Quote:
Not interested in becoming good at the game, I don't want to buy another pad anyways. The only fighting game I'm good at is Soul Calibur and Smash Bros.

I got ya... we're fans of fighters but certainly more influenced by different tastes... go play the weak Soul Caliber ish...

(no offense... I just think the original Soul Caliber is the only great release from the franchise... I'll just stick to what I do best.. 2-D fighters... )
Old 04-17-2009, 02:14 AM   #6
vapid
Paranoid Android

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legend of Josh
I got ya... we're fans of fighters but certainly more influenced by different tastes... go play the weak Soul Caliber ish...

(no offense... I just think the original Soul Caliber is the only great release from the franchise... I'll just stick to what I do best.. 2-D fighters... )
Fighters are definitely not my forte (aside from smash, which is almost another genre) I just have a passing interest in them. They require too much effort to master.
Old 04-17-2009, 02:16 AM   #7
Legend of Josh
Banned

Quote:
Fighters are definitely not my forte (aside from smash, which is almost another genre) I just have a passing interest in them. They require too much effort to master.

The mental challenge is rewarding... you should try it sometime...
Old 04-17-2009, 10:19 AM   #8
intrinsic
Local High School Star

intrinsic has a terrific reputationintrinsic has a terrific reputationintrinsic has a terrific reputationintrinsic has a terrific reputationintrinsic has a terrific reputation

sc4 was a fun game for a minute. The presentation was neat, and the character customization added a touch of creativity. After playing the game for a few hours, online and off, its apparent the game was poorly designed since the road to success is move spamming.

Unrelated: it's always been much easier for me to play from the 1p side than 2p side. I can stil play from the 2p side, but it feels like i have a slight advantage as 1p.
intrinsic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 10:30 AM   #9
lazerface
everything must go

lazerface is a pretty well-respected posterlazerface is a pretty well-respected posterlazerface is a pretty well-respected poster

soul caliber ftw! greatest fighting franchise of all time.
lazerface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009, 07:53 PM   #10
Legend of Josh
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by intrinsic
sc4 was a fun game for a minute. The presentation was neat, and the character customization added a touch of creativity. After playing the game for a few hours, online and off, its apparent the game was poorly designed since the road to success is move spamming.

Unrelated: it's always been much easier for me to play from the 1p side than 2p side. I can stil play from the 2p side, but it feels like i have a slight advantage as 1p.

Are you left or right handed? I'm right handed and have a much better time playing on the 2P side... (BTW are you playing with a pad or joystick?). I'm playing with a joystick.

I didn't think much of SC4 either... very limited game IMO.
Old 04-18-2009, 07:57 PM   #11
i seen hippos
NBA Superstar

i seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I had the original Soul Caliber for Dreamcast. That was a wicked game.
i seen hippos is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: