Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 04-18-2009, 09:17 PM   #16
-primetime-

Default Re: So Far... What was NEW ISH's PRIME?

Quote:
Originally Posted by knickballer
The OTCL is like a cycle goes up then down. Should go back up in no time!
it is just the NBA playoffs and nothing else IMO...

a week after the Finals are over it won't be like this I bet...
Old 04-19-2009, 12:56 PM   #17
Dasher
http://wp.me/L6Wr

Dasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

The OTC never really recovered from last Summer's teen-age invasion and failed B'Low modship.
Dasher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2009, 01:10 PM   #18
JtotheIzzo
Cavs eh? Ok then!

JtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Fluffy Bird's era was the sh*t.

Good posters like SaKf, Ced, 420Puffer, Darsh, Kiwi and TMOGE are basically gone. GOBB got nice, Hateraid, Reppy, Kwajo rarely post. This piece is being rundown by clowns like lilmarcgasol, but who knows maybe I will come around on him, even canadianballer and his broshy ways is starting to read better.

there is hope, we just need to weather the storm.

the latenight crew (West Coast) whne I often post has dudes like marlo, primey, Scabface, Lamar Doom, Knuck the Ficks, Loot etc...is a pretty fun time to be on here, not too crowded and some funny ass sh*t.

Last edited by JtotheIzzo : 04-19-2009 at 01:14 PM.
JtotheIzzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2009, 01:48 PM   #19
ryantheporchkid
No Pun Intended

ryantheporchkid has decent reputation

The Handsome Man was the beginning of the end. Lost a quality poster.
ryantheporchkid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2009, 01:50 PM   #20
loot
H.U.M.A.N. World

loot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation here

ISH' new prime is like Michael Ruffin's prime.
loot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2009, 05:09 PM   #21
JEFFERSON MONEY
A bit crazy

JEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

There were stretches of greatness.

2003 had the most longetivity with flmode, sundeepkothari, Big Easy Admiral, TMNT, GOBB, TMOGE, and various others.

Late 2006 and early 2007 was solid and memorable. Randy, Jizzo, statman, GoBB, glove were the primary catalysts.

I remember when VC became shunned, I stepped onto the scene and then guys like Dasher, starface, JayGuevara, Phar, Marlo started to become active tho Dasher was registered for quite a while. So Spring '08.
JEFFERSON MONEY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2009, 06:39 PM   #22
insidehoops
Administrator

insidehoops has disabled reputation

Interesting people rarely get bored.

Bored people are usually boring people themselves.

Want greatness? STEP UP AND BE GREAT, YOURSELF! Come up with interesting thoughts. Give your opinion on things. Talk about what you see or what you think. And/or share cool stories on the web. Don't wait for others while you sit scratching your head. STEP UP!

As for this board, it's always in its prime.
insidehoops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2009, 06:42 PM   #23
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian

L.Kizzle has a near all-star reputation hereL.Kizzle has a near all-star reputation hereL.Kizzle has a near all-star reputation hereL.Kizzle has a near all-star reputation hereL.Kizzle has a near all-star reputation hereL.Kizzle has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by insidehoops

Want greatness? STEP UP AND BE GREAT, YOURSELF! Come up with interesting thoughts. Give your opinion on things. Talk about what you see or what you think. And/or share cool stories on the web. Don't wait for others while you sit scratching your head. STEP UP!

'pwnd
L.Kizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 09:34 AM   #24
JEFFERSON MONEY
A bit crazy

JEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

THIS IS THE MENTALITY THAT WILL BE THE SAVIOR OF MANKIND!

THANK YOU JEFF
JEFFERSON MONEY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 09:55 AM   #25
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=291198

Oh yeah, the OTC is clearly in its prime.
rufuspaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 10:02 AM   #26
miller-time
NBA sixth man of the year

miller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rufuspaul
http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=291198

Oh yeah, the OTC is clearly in its prime.

I didn't even click on that thread when I saw it on the front page.

It is pretty bad out there at the moment. Even the trolls can't be bothered any more.
miller-time is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 10:06 AM   #27
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

07-09 prime years imo

This current OTC is the worst I've ever seen...feels like everyone is gone or barely posts at all
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 10:14 AM   #28
miller-time
NBA sixth man of the year

miller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-
07-09 prime years imo

This current OTC is the worst I've ever seen...feels like everyone is gone or barely posts at all

I miss our old NDE debates. They never come up organically anymore!
miller-time is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 02:33 PM   #29
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I think Greatgreg burning down the birdhouse was the last epic thread.
rufuspaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 02:40 PM   #30
Mr. I'm So Rad
So What If It Is

Mr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

Best post Jeff has ever made.
Mr. I'm So Rad is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: