Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 04-18-2009, 07:04 PM   #1
Brujesino
Someone buy me a PS4

Brujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Gettting your permit

how old were you when you got your permit?

iam 22 years old i still dont even have it

mostly cuz i have no intrest in driving i walk everywhere i go i live in a small town so everything is close work,grocery,walmart,

but iam gonna try and get it cuz everytime i go out with my freinds they constantly give me crap so iam just gonna go out and get it just to shut them up
Brujesino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009, 07:09 PM   #2
Killbot
KillImpaleLiquefyLynch

Killbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Gettting your permit

Uh...I think I got mine at 16, but my permit has already expired.
I don't plan on driving anytime soon.

Oh yeah, if you get your permit....you are not allowed to drive with your friends until after 6 months (I think).
You'll see what I mean once you get it.

Last edited by Killbot : 04-18-2009 at 07:11 PM.
Killbot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009, 07:10 PM   #3
i seen hippos
NBA Superstar

i seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I actually put it off for 8 months after I turned 16. But I got my G2 (whatever you call your second liscence over there. Three tier system in Ontario). right away after the 8 month waiting period between G1 and G2.

Had it for 4 years. My expirey date came up outta nowhere and had to get a 2 day extension to be able to take my G test. Failed it and my temporary expired.

Had to redo my G1 a couple weeks later. Luckily there's no 8 month wait the second time around. Got my G2 a week after that (this was in January).

Now will get my G test over with in the summer instead of waiting another 5 years. lol
i seen hippos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009, 07:14 PM   #4
1~Gibson~1
NBA Finals

1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brujesino

mostly cuz i have no intrest in driving i walk everywhere i go i live in a small town so everything is close work,grocery,walmart,

but iam gonna try and get it cuz everytime i go out with my freinds they constantly give me crap so iam just gonna go out and get it just to shut them up
in alabama u gotta be 15 but it varies for different states
1~Gibson~1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009, 07:18 PM   #5
ElPigto
*****istrator

ElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I got mine when I was 16.
ElPigto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009, 07:19 PM   #6
nbastatus
Doodle

nbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:

wow. what a life =O
i got my permit when i was 17 (this year) because this city require a car for transportation.
when i used to live in seattle, i can pretty much ride the bus to everywhere.
nbastatus is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009, 07:34 PM   #7
vapid
Paranoid Android

vapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation here

I started going to a boarding school at 16 near London so I didn't get my permit (and in a couple months, my license) until I was 18.
vapid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009, 07:35 PM   #8
crounsa810
National High School Star

crounsa810 is a pretty well-respected postercrounsa810 is a pretty well-respected postercrounsa810 is a pretty well-respected postercrounsa810 is a pretty well-respected poster

I want mine. I can't get it though
crounsa810 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009, 07:37 PM   #9
pete's montreux
Blu Ray™ Savant

pete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I got it when I was 18. Like the OP, I lived in a small town, had a couple friends with vehicles so I was in no rush. Plus, I didn't have the $ for one at 16. After 18 in Massachusetts, you don't have to go to driving school, so I just took a couple lessons and passed the test with ease.

I had never driven a car in my life, and after 10 minutes behind the wheel my instructor just threw up his hands and said, "you can take the test next week if you want, you can drive." I was like WTF? Then realized he never even spoke a word to me after he said start the car, I just started driving like I had been for years. Weird. I think it was all the racing video games when I was a kid.

I took one more lesson and then took the test and passed.
pete's montreux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009, 07:37 PM   #10
Brujesino
Someone buy me a PS4

Brujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by crounsa810
I want mine. I can't get it though

your mom wont let you do that either?no offense
Old 04-18-2009, 07:38 PM   #11
crounsa810

crounsa810 is a pretty well-respected postercrounsa810 is a pretty well-respected postercrounsa810 is a pretty well-respected postercrounsa810 is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
your mom wont let you do that either?no offense
No thats actually right lol.

Yes, pitiful, i know.
Old 04-18-2009, 07:40 PM   #12
Brujesino
Someone buy me a PS4

Quote:
Originally Posted by crounsa810
No thats actually right lol.

Yes, pitiful, i know.

your mom is crazy
Old 04-18-2009, 07:44 PM   #13
IlliniFan
Very good NBA starter

IlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Permit at 15 or 16. Had my license at 17. I don't see why you would wait to get it. Who cares if you're in no rush to drive (which is weird if you ask me) you should still know how to drive and get a license.
IlliniFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009, 07:45 PM   #14
Attila

Attila is a pretty well-respected posterAttila is a pretty well-respected posterAttila is a pretty well-respected posterAttila is a pretty well-respected poster

Permit at 15. License at 16.
Attila is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009, 07:48 PM   #15
crounsa810

Quote:

your mom is crazy
Yep
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: