Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 04-18-2009, 11:29 PM   #1
jaydacris
Rose

jaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default UFC 97.. Chuck Liddell..

Chuck loses again.. this time to shogon

tko. shogon catches him with a left hook to knock him down, then wins with GNP
chuck might be done... he's definitely done according to dana white
jaydacris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009, 11:48 PM   #2
kaiteng
CONGRATS MAN XD

kaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: UFC 97.. Chuck Liddell..

His glass jaw was exposed and he's not that fearful anymore.

But if he is actually done with UFC, I don't think he should retire and I expect him to appear somewhere else like Strikeforce or Japan.
kaiteng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009, 11:52 PM   #3
DonDadda59
Lord High Executioner

DonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaiteng
His glass jaw was exposed and he's not that fearful anymore.

But if he is actually done with UFC, I don't think he should retire and I expect him to appear somewhere else like Strikeforce or Japan.

Yeah, and plus it's not lost to some scrub. Shogun is the real deal, one of the pound for pound best in the business. No shame in that, but it's clear he's lot a few steps. So maybe retirement should be his option, I'm sure he's made a killing from his career (including endorsements).
DonDadda59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2009, 12:11 AM   #4
mattreis62
Good High School Starter

mattreis62 has decent reputation

Chuck was a great champion, but I really hope that he retires. I don't think he can hang with the top LHW guys anymore.
mattreis62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2009, 12:38 AM   #5
jc23
Decent playground baller

jc23 has an OK reputation so far

Every singe time I watch UFC my stream craps out.
jc23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2009, 12:48 AM   #6
PistolPete
The Pistol

PistolPete is a pretty well-respected posterPistolPete is a pretty well-respected posterPistolPete is a pretty well-respected poster

When is Machida fighting?
PistolPete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2009, 12:53 AM   #7
Manute for Ever!
Bol'd over

Manute for Ever! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterManute for Ever! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterManute for Ever! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterManute for Ever! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterManute for Ever! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterManute for Ever! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterManute for Ever! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterManute for Ever! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterManute for Ever! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterManute for Ever! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterManute for Ever! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I was going to watch the replay at the pub tonight and I ran my mouse over this thread. Oh well.
Manute for Ever! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2009, 01:04 AM   #8
mattreis62
Good High School Starter

mattreis62 has decent reputation

That main event sucked. They need to put Silva in the cage with someone who will actually fight with him. Leites just flopped to the ground for 5 rounds.
mattreis62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2009, 01:31 AM   #9
jaydacris
Rose

jaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manute for Ever!
I was going to watch the replay at the pub tonight and I ran my mouse over this thread. Oh well.

sorry
jaydacris is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: