Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 04-19-2009, 03:14 AM   #16
pete's montreux
Blu Ray™ Savant

pete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Have you ever been pantsed?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorpesaurous
Every year in High School, except my senior year when we got a new coach (an opening came up at the high school his daughter was going to, and he couldn't pass up the opportunity to coach his four daughters. He still apologizes for it whenever I see him, and still say I could never hold it against him. Plus, playing for multiple coaches at both levels probably taught me more about basketball than I ever would have known otherwise).

Anyway, we held a three on three tourney during one practice in the middle of the season. It was sort of a stress relief from the grind of the season. The coaches would set up teams as even as they could. It was a double elimination round robin tournament on six hoops. Always unannounced. The coaches would line us up on the baseline like we were going to be run into the ground, and then would spring it on us. One of my fondest memories actually, and something I try to do with my middle school team now, although I don't really have the court space.

Anyway, before the championship my sophomore year, I was asked to sing the national anthem. And right during the "And the rockets red glare" part, my buddy Smitty, a Freshman I'd grown up with who'd just been pulled up, de-shorted me in front of everybody. I finished while pulling up my pants without missing a single note. I bumped into my coach not long ago and we still laghed our asses off about it. My senior yearbook, he signed even though he wasn't my coach anymore. We didn't have a captain that year in part because the new coach didn't really know who was who. My old coach wrote that he knew that day when I was pulling up my pant without missing a note, and that I never held a grudge against Smitty, that I would be his captain. I learned a lot of basketball over the years, but most of the really important things I picked up in gyms had almost nothing to do with it. And I actually just walked in the door, and Smitty just bought me my last call drink.

Good story, but all it makes me think of is how I'm not friends anymore with anyone I knew in high school.
pete's montreux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2009, 03:31 AM   #17
nbastatus
Doodle

nbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

those days when i was a little boy
nbastatus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2009, 10:49 AM   #18
Thorpesaurous
NBA rookie of the year

Thorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by pete's montreux
Good story, but all it makes me think of is how I'm not friends anymore with anyone I knew in high school.

I have six really close friends left from high school. But I certainly know what you mean. And of those, most of them live on the other side of the country, which probably helped us stay friends.
Thorpesaurous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2009, 11:30 AM   #19
Maniak
... :\

Maniak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Al Thornton
6th grade. It was homo.

Finally, Al Thorton gets lucky.
Maniak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2009, 11:56 AM   #20
IlliniFan
Very good NBA starter

IlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Only once that I remember in high school. Senior year in gym, right when I was talking to this girl I didn't know that well. The guy that did it was this huge guy from the football team I was friends with at the time. It was a little embarrassing, but nothing to get bent out of shape about. These are the kind of things that make high school what it is.
IlliniFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2009, 12:34 PM   #21
danumber88
I'm a neat monster.

danumber88 has an incredible reputation heredanumber88 has an incredible reputation heredanumber88 has an incredible reputation heredanumber88 has an incredible reputation heredanumber88 has an incredible reputation heredanumber88 has an incredible reputation heredanumber88 has an incredible reputation here

I pantsed a girls skirt and got suspension in grade 7
danumber88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2009, 01:23 PM   #22
JustinJDW

JustinJDW is popular on this boardJustinJDW is popular on this boardJustinJDW is popular on this boardJustinJDW is popular on this boardJustinJDW is popular on this board

In my Sophmore Year of High School, many people tried to pants other people during Gym Class. A couple of people tried to pants me, but I was way to quick to let that happen. Way too fast.

Anyway, a few of my friends and I got together and decided to pants another friend of ours. We pantsed him multiple times outside, where everybody was hanging out. It was pretty freaking hilarious. Then we knocked him down, stole his shoe and put it in our pants to pretend like we had boners.

Ah, those were the good old days.
JustinJDW is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: