Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 04-19-2009, 04:24 AM   #1
Hawker
Banned

Hawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation here
Default Funny thread counter: H. Clinton lists Texas as a visited foreign country

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/30265715/
Quote:
On Friday, the U.S. Department of State had Texas among a list of 16 foreign countries visited by Secretary Hillary Clinton last month, according to The Huffington Post.

lol

Hawker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2009, 04:33 AM   #2
Brujesino
Someone buy me a PS4

Brujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Funny thread counter: H. Clinton lists Texas as a visited foreign country

dems must have gotten pissed at the governor
Brujesino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2009, 04:35 AM   #3
Kebab Stall
I am Chris Wilcox

Kebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Funny thread counter: H. Clinton lists Texas as a visited foreign country

If I was an American I would also consider Texas as another country, just because I don't want those gun toting, "y'all" saying, chubby f*ckers regarded as the same nationality as me.
Kebab Stall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2009, 04:40 AM   #4
shawbryant
To be better

shawbryant is a pretty well-respected postershawbryant is a pretty well-respected postershawbryant is a pretty well-respected poster

Texas is a part of U.S just like Taiwan is alway a part of China.
shawbryant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2009, 09:41 AM   #5
lolwut
I tip for good cervix.

lolwut has decent reputationlolwut has decent reputation

our House didn't particularly like what stupid ass Perry had to say.

http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcont....e4ed7a0a.html
lolwut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2009, 02:48 PM   #6
Hawker
Banned

Hawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kebab Stall
If I was an American I would also consider Texas as another country, just because I don't want those gun toting, "y'all" saying, chubby f*ckers regarded as the same nationality as me.

lol England is f*cking fat as hell. Dont even talk.

And if you want to get at us for saying, "yall" dont even talk.

"bloke"
"chav"
"queue" (who the hell uses this...it's line)
"bugga"
"slag off"
"cooont"
ILLEGAL to say baba black sheep.
ILLEGAL to say black board.

The sun actually shines in Texas.
Old 04-19-2009, 02:57 PM   #7
Kebab Stall
I am Chris Wilcox

Kebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawker

"bloke"
"chav"
"bugga"
"slag off"
"cooont"

I never said England wasn't fat. I'm usually one of the first people to call people out who say all Americans are fat and you'll never hear me say any of those words.

Either way, I'd rather be English than a f*cking Texan. The rest of America is cool, but Texas can kiss my arse.

Don't you visit England frequently or have family over here or something? I remember you saying around March Madness that you were over here.
Kebab Stall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2009, 03:00 PM   #8
JtotheIzzo
The Future is Now

JtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by shawbryant

it hasn't been since 1895
JtotheIzzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2009, 03:03 PM   #9
JtotheIzzo
The Future is Now

JtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

"bloke"
"chav"
"bugga"
"slag off"
"cooont"

yall is not related to any of the words you listed.

The only comparison would be to say the English say: "you lot" while the Texans say: "y'all"

Queen's English >>>>>>> Redneck English
Old 04-19-2009, 03:07 PM   #10
Bean
Local High School Star

Bean is a pretty well-respected posterBean is a pretty well-respected posterBean is a pretty well-respected poster

Texas Vs. England; Everybody Loses.
Bean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2009, 03:15 PM   #11
Hawker
Banned

Quote:
I never said England wasn't fat. I'm usually one of the first people to call people out who say all Americans are fat and you'll never hear me say any of those words.

Either way, I'd rather be English than a f*cking Texan. The rest of America is cool, but Texas can kiss my arse.

Don't you visit England frequently or have family over here or something? I remember you saying around March Madness that you were over here.

You've never been to Texas so I don't know what would make you say that. I dont visit England frequently. Only 3 times in my life and yes I visited there over spring break and it was actually sunny for the first time since last July.

My dad moved out of England to Texas as fast as he could and I must say, it was the right choice. Texas is loads better than England. Food, economy, job opportunities, and the people are much better. I like England but Texas absolutely kills England in terms of living style.
Old 04-19-2009, 03:16 PM   #12
JtotheIzzo
The Future is Now

Quote:
You've never been to Texas so I don't know what would make you say that. I dont visit England frequently. Only 3 times in my life and yes I visited there over spring break and it was actually sunny for the first time since last July.

My dad moved out of England to Texas as fast as he could and I must say, it was the right choice. Texas is loads better than England. Food, economy, job opportunities, and the people are much better. I like England but Texas absolutely kills England in terms of living style.

aren't you from Aberdeen?
Old 04-19-2009, 03:36 PM   #13
SCREWstonRockets
Houston Texan

SCREWstonRockets is a pretty well-respected posterSCREWstonRockets is a pretty well-respected posterSCREWstonRockets is a pretty well-respected posterSCREWstonRockets is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:

I outta shoot yalls ass with my fat gun you wanking bloke.
SCREWstonRockets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2009, 03:53 PM   #14
rawimpact
Banned

rawimpact is a pretty well-respected posterrawimpact is a pretty well-respected posterrawimpact is a pretty well-respected posterrawimpact is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by shawbryant

haha
rawimpact is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2009, 04:10 PM   #15
Hawker
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by JtotheIzzo
aren't you from Aberdeen?

Born and lived there for a year. Dont remember anything.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: