Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 04-19-2009, 07:47 PM   #1
Brujesino
Someone buy me a PS4

Brujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default 2,000 post

good times on ish

let me explain what kind of poster i think iam

i contribute very little most of my posts are really small that arent very conterversal so most poster would probably glance over it and move along so i was pleased to see that someone repped me for being their fav poster which i find kinda odd seeing as how i dont think i contribut much

i have never been banned but i have had one of my threads deleted which iam still pissed off about

it was italian doctors finding out a healthy way to enlarge the male sex organ it was a scientific breakthrough and the mods delete it meanwhile someone on the same day made a thread called "i want to put it in a 9 year olds butt" or something along those lines

big props to all those in the warriors forum(the only thing i really contribute to) all the late night ishers they give me something to do while iam trying to figure out why i cant sleep

let me add that sanitys new avy= and that its pretty much a free post if you say congrats

also i recived a rep from steve a while ago kinda feaked me out when i read it
Quote:
let me suck your dick while jeff watches, then we can get rid of the rep system. - steve

whats up with that steve?

Last edited by Brujesino : 04-20-2009 at 12:04 AM.
Brujesino is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2009, 07:49 PM   #2
bballer
King of ISH

bballer has decent reputationbballer has decent reputation
Default Re: 2,000 post

bballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2009, 08:34 PM   #3
The Magic Man
Gots Ta Be Li Showtam!

The Magic Man is a pretty well-respected posterThe Magic Man is a pretty well-respected posterThe Magic Man is a pretty well-respected poster

Wow. Gratz on 2Gs. Hey I will always remember your contributions to the Latina thread.
The Magic Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 12:04 AM   #4
Brujesino
Someone buy me a PS4

Brujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Magic Man
Wow. Gratz on 2Gs. Hey I will always remember your contributions to the Latina thread.

thanks ive been meaning to put in more pics but i always forget
Brujesino is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 12:11 AM   #5
Maniak
I Love LeBron

Maniak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Congrats.
Maniak is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: