Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 04-19-2009, 08:51 PM   #16
Ben Jordan
Good High School Starter

Ben Jordan has a near all-star reputation hereBen Jordan has a near all-star reputation hereBen Jordan has a near all-star reputation hereBen Jordan has a near all-star reputation hereBen Jordan has a near all-star reputation hereBen Jordan has a near all-star reputation here
Default Re: Anybody got plans for 4/20?

making brownies
Ben Jordan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2009, 08:51 PM   #17
big baller
(-_-)(X_X)BB(9_9)(^_^)

big baller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbig baller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbig baller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbig baller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbig baller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbig baller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbig baller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbig baller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbig baller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Posterize246
im probably the only ISH member who doesn't smoke. ever. just not for me.

I dont smoke either...of course I have tried it before, but just to see what it is like. Nothing special imo
big baller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2009, 08:56 PM   #18
gencbiba
Very good NBA starter

gencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I don't smoke either. It's a waste of time. I'd rather burn it for heat.
gencbiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2009, 09:00 PM   #19
Ben Jordan
Good High School Starter

Ben Jordan has a near all-star reputation hereBen Jordan has a near all-star reputation hereBen Jordan has a near all-star reputation hereBen Jordan has a near all-star reputation hereBen Jordan has a near all-star reputation hereBen Jordan has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
lol

Quote:
I don't smoke either..
Don't get why people do it. It's like dying a slow and painful death.
LOL

Quote:
I don't smoke either. Maybe if buddies are doing it because I have no qualms about it...I just don't. So probably less than ten times since school started. Now in the summer it's a little different.

This has nothing to do with school either cause I don't give a **** about school. I just tend to be attracted to alchohol and other drugs more.
respectable.

Quote:
I dont smoke either...of course I have tried it before, but just to see what it is like. Nothing special imo
Your loss.

Quote:
I don't smoke either. It's a waste of time. I'd rather burn it for heat.
The same thing could be said about you.
Ben Jordan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2009, 09:02 PM   #20
KeylessEntry
I'm on the moon

KeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warehouse
This Ckrip ni-gga that I fuc-ks with is bringing me a lot of kush tomorrow for helping him out a while back, along with 10 dollars, then this girl is going to give me 10 dollars, and this other dude will give me another 10..
some of my friends at the community college are bringing dime to dub sacks (Around 10-15 people), and we're going to smoke it all, afterwards,Insha'aAllah, me and 2 of the homeys will go to Genghis Grill and chow out..Then I'll ckome home and sleep Insha'aAllah

STACK THAT CHEDDAR

edit: my 4/20 plans - get high
KeylessEntry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2009, 09:03 PM   #21
NastaMaverick
College superstar

NastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

If your gonna come in here and bash smoking. gtfo. please. thats not my intentions for this thread.
NastaMaverick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2009, 09:04 PM   #22
skan72
Deep dick pizza

skan72 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterskan72 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterskan72 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterskan72 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterskan72 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterskan72 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterskan72 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterskan72 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterskan72 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I sleep here, brewski.
skan72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2009, 09:04 PM   #23
NastaMaverick
College superstar

NastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeylessEntry
STACK THAT CHEDDAR

edit: my 4/20 plans - get high
dudes cock eyed as f*ck.
NastaMaverick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2009, 09:36 PM   #24
Maniak
... :\

Maniak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Posterize246
I dont either

Maniak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2009, 09:36 PM   #25
ihatetimthomas
NBA Superstar

ihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

This is one of my rare ocassions to smoke. I used to be a big time stoner, havnt smoked much the past few though. But I usually break at least for 420. Most my buddies got work but I have the day off. Me and my girl are gonna smoke and go to Disneyland. Probably go in and out to hot box in my car a couple times. Space Mountain blazed ftw
ihatetimthomas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2009, 09:38 PM   #26
i seen hippos
NBA Superstar

i seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ihatetimthomas
This is one of my rare ocassions to smoke. I used to be a big time stoner, havnt smoked much the past few though. But I usually break at least for 420. Most my buddies got work but I have the day off. Me and my girl are gonna smoke and go to Disneyland. Probably go in and out to hot box in my car a couple times. Space Mountain blazed ftw

I'll be thinking of you when we hear about a couple getting their heads decapitated on Space Mountain.
i seen hippos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2009, 09:46 PM   #27
Maniak
... :\

Maniak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by i seen hippos
I'll be thinking of you when we hear about a couple getting their heads decapitated on Space Mountain.
Maniak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2009, 09:46 PM   #28
ihatetimthomas
NBA Superstar

ihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by i seen hippos

ihatetimthomas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2009, 09:50 PM   #29
JayGuevara
Hellbound

JayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I don't really smoke like that anymore, but I think I'm supposed to hang out with this girl tomorrow, and she's a weedhead. So I'll prolly blow somethin with her.
JayGuevara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2009, 09:53 PM   #30
JEFFERSON MONEY
A bit crazy

JEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Blast this sh!t in the afternoon and loop it while eating Wings in the car after basketball: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cws04arjzp0
JEFFERSON MONEY is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: