Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 04-19-2009, 10:27 PM   #1
JEFFERSON MONEY
A bit crazy

JEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Describe purfekt idea of how you want your son/daughter to be?

Clearly it ain't gonna happen. Cuz each person must go their own path.

But let's dream just for a moment and describe how we want our children to grow up.
JEFFERSON MONEY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2009, 10:34 PM   #2
Maniak
CAVS FAN FOR LIFE

Maniak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Describe purfekt idea of how you want your son/daughter to be?

Hmmm, Id like to have 2 sons who love basketball and are good at it, who have about a 1 to 2 year difference between them. they would also be smart and every time I looked at them they would remind me of myself at their age.

And a daughter who would be older that was lil miss goody two shoes, but not in a teachers pet way. I mean like her being really nice to anyone, and helpful, etc. Id also like for her to be rather athletic and be in a crowd of group that is positive, not with a bunch of preppy bitches.

One can dream...I suppose...
Maniak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2009, 10:38 PM   #3
JEFFERSON MONEY
A bit crazy

JEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maniak
Hmmm, Id like to have 2 sons who love basketball and are good at it, who have about a 1 to 2 year difference between them. they would also be smart and every time I looked at them they would remind me of myself at their age.

And a daughter who would be older that was lil miss goody two shoes, but not in a teachers pet way. I mean like her being really nice to anyone, and helpful, etc. Id also like for her to be rather athletic and be in a crowd of group that is positive, not with a bunch of preppy bitches.

One can dream...I suppose...

Good stuff, I'm in a similar boat. Basketball was my passion but I didn't have the drive or the height to hit it at the collegiate level.. and I f*ckin slacked off when I shouldn't have. It'd be niec to have children avenge your athletic prowess. Would you like your kids to have different personalities, or be spitting images of each other?
Old 04-19-2009, 10:42 PM   #4
Maniak
CAVS FAN FOR LIFE

Maniak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by i seen hippos
Hotter than my wife so I can bang an even hotter chick till I die.

You need help...

...Although I actually did lol at that.
Old 04-19-2009, 10:42 PM   #5
GreatGreg
College star

GreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I wanna have 3 kids. One son and two daughters.

The son's name will be Peter

My two daughter's names will be Diana and Nikki.

I want Peter to be good at sports, I want Diana to be smart, and I want Nikki to just live life.
Well, TBH I want all of them to be smart, but those are my choices. Diana will be the smartest. Haha.
GreatGreg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2009, 10:43 PM   #6
JEFFERSON MONEY
A bit crazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreatGreg
I wanna have 3 kids. One son and two daughters.

The son's name will be Peter

My two daughter's names will be Diana and Nikki.

I want Peter to be good at sports, I want Diana to be smart, and I want Nikki to just live life.
Well, TBH I want all of them to be smart, but those are my choices. Diana will be the smartest. Haha.

Already picked out their names. Kudos.. but what was your thinking behind selecting those 3? You some kind of English Christian?
Old 04-19-2009, 10:44 PM   #7
i seen hippos
NBA Superstar

i seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Will you call him Peter the Great, Gregg?

You seem like you know exactly how your family will turn out. Russian defect I suppose.
i seen hippos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2009, 10:44 PM   #8
GreatGreg
College star

GreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

And this is completely off-topic, but does anyone get this ad on top of OTC?

Rofl..
Old 04-19-2009, 10:44 PM   #9
Maniak
CAVS FAN FOR LIFE

Quote:
Originally Posted by JEFFERSON MONEY
Good stuff, I'm in a similar boat. Basketball was my passion but I didn't have the drive or the height to hit it at the collegiate level.. and I f*ckin slacked off when I shouldn't have. It'd be niec to have children avenge your athletic prowess. Would you like your kids to have different personalities, or be spitting images of each other?

Id like them to be different, but not "Humph, daddy likes him more than me because he can do _______ and I cant!" type of different. I dont want them to be getting along totally and agreeing with everything, because I like to be around people who have different personalities so its more "exciting"

I dont really mind if one of the boys argues with the sister(because ive been down that road) and the other one is more neutral, but if both my boys would start picking on my daughter Id teach them a lesson or 2.

Id also like them to not be like me in the sense that I lied/lie to my parents alot about my life. Id want them to be more honest so they didnt have to deal with alot of shit that Ive had to deal with...
Old 04-19-2009, 10:44 PM   #10
big baller
(-_-)(X_X)BB(9_9)(^_^)

big baller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbig baller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbig baller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbig baller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbig baller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbig baller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbig baller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbig baller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbig baller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:

Well...
big baller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2009, 10:44 PM   #11
GreatGreg
College star

Quote:
Originally Posted by JEFFERSON MONEY
Already picked out their names. Kudos.. but what was your thinking behind selecting those 3? You some kind of English Christian?
Naw. I liked those three names for a while.
Old 04-19-2009, 10:45 PM   #12
JEFFERSON MONEY
A bit crazy

Alright then I want my kids names to be Angel (Latino name), Darius, and Serenity.
Old 04-19-2009, 10:46 PM   #13
vapid
Paranoid Android

vapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation here

One son who takes over my business.
One son/daughter who is a doctor/lawyer.
One son/daughter who is an artist-type: i.e. writer/painter/musician/architect/chef.

I'd prefer 2 sons and 1 daughter, and whatever they do, they need to be at the top of their field, and early on in life must accept some of the opportunities I provide for them.

(this of course, on the condition that I make it myself.)
vapid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2009, 10:47 PM   #14
i seen hippos
NBA Superstar

i seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

This song fits perfectly for me in this thread.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uv-bFQFDwRA

Vapid is a stereotypical Asian btw. I bet he will take a machette to his entire family and then himself if even just one of his kids doesn't live up to his high expectations.
i seen hippos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2009, 10:49 PM   #15
Hawker
Banned

Hawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation here

Quote:

So when you went to your parents bed when you were a kid thus kicking out your dad to the sofa, it wasnt really because you were scared? You were really there to give your mom what your daddy couldnt give her.
Hawker is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: