Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 04-19-2009, 09:50 PM   #16
JEFFERSON MONEY
A bit crazy

JEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Describe purfekt idea of how you want your son/daughter to be?

Quote:
Originally Posted by i seen hippos
This song fits perfectly for me in this thread.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uv-bFQFDwRA

Vapid is a stereotypical Asian btw. I bet he will take a machette to his entire family and then himself if even just one of his kids doesn't live up to his high expectations.

Ain't nothing wrong with having high expectations and pushing your kids to their limits.

America could uze this mentality in this day and age. Shed some fine literature in their life and teach some cooking and welding early on.

Who your dad favors? You or your older brother?
JEFFERSON MONEY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2009, 09:52 PM   #17
Maniak
Maniak

Maniak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

As far as the kids names...

I dont really know what I want for the girls name, but for the guys Id like Garth and Tyler.
Maniak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2009, 09:53 PM   #18
i seen hippos
NBA Superstar

i seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawker
So when you went to your parents bed when you were a kid thus kicking out your dad to the sofa, it wasnt really because you were scared? You were really there to give your mom what your daddy couldnt give her.

Only in Texas would they confuse wives with mothers.

Dumbass.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JEFFERSON MONEY
Ain't nothing wrong with having high expectations and pushing your kids to their limits.

America could uze this mentality in this day and age. Shed some fine literature in their life and teach some cooking and welding early on.

Who your dad favors? You or your older brother?

Neither. We both are loved.

In order of importance.

1. Being a great cook.
2. Being a great welder
3. Reading a lot of literature/being a great scholar.
i seen hippos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2009, 09:54 PM   #19
JEFFERSON MONEY
A bit crazy

JEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maniak
As far as the kids names...

I dont really know what I want for the girls name, but for the guys Id like Garth and Tyler.

Tyler's a nice name. Associated with the likes of Hansbrough and Durden.. in good company.

Garth I'm not too sure though. It sounds kinda sorta masculine, but it's a wee bit odd and folks be coughin up they phlegm during midway pronounciation.
Old 04-19-2009, 09:58 PM   #20
JayGuevara
Hellbound

JayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

My son would be a smarter, taller version of me with two working knees and a better work ethic. Then he could make millions, and provide for his old man in his twilight years, so I could try to pull young girls and live a bootleg Hugh Hef life.
JayGuevara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2009, 09:58 PM   #21
vapid
Paranoid Android

vapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Vapid is a stereotypical Asian btw. I bet he will take a machette to his entire family and then himself if even just one of his kids doesn't live up to his high expectations.
Well all families have their outcasts. As long as he/she doesn't waste too much money and lead the others astray. If I could handle the pressures my parents gave me while also having a healthy social life, then I'm going to push my kids too. We only get one life to live and if I never pushed my kids to encourage them to test their full ability, they would only regret it when they become as much a waste of space as you are.
vapid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2009, 10:00 PM   #22
JEFFERSON MONEY
A bit crazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by vapid
Well all families have their outcasts. As long as he/she doesn't waste too much money and lead the others astray. If I could handle the pressures my parents gave me while also having a healthy social life, then I'm going to push my kids too. We only get one life to live and if I never pushed my kids to encourage them to test their full ability, they would only regret it when they become as much a waste of space as you are.

vapid at what age would you feel comfortable with your kids losing their virginity? I know you've got the academics and the hardwork nailed.. but what about the "extracurriculur"?
Old 04-19-2009, 10:01 PM   #23
i seen hippos
NBA Superstar

i seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:

I doubt I could ever be a waste of space.
Old 04-19-2009, 10:03 PM   #24
anthonyRandolph
Crescent City

anthonyRandolph has decent reputation

2 sons to inherieght my height and one be 6''9' and the other 6''6' and lead there highschool to a state title being the deadliest 1 , 2 punch in HS history. Im 6''7' if I have a daughter she will be plagued with jokes for being to tall .
anthonyRandolph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2009, 10:04 PM   #25
vapid
Paranoid Android

vapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
I doubt I could ever be a waste of space.
Sounds to me like you already are, although if you want to compare yourself to other ishers you're probably in the top 20%, but I hope we aren't using the people here as an example.
vapid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2009, 10:05 PM   #26
GP_20
Glove

GP_20 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Sounds to me like you already are, although if you want to compare yourself to other ishers you're probably in the top 20%, but I hope we aren't using the people here as an example.
You're being way too nice to him. Bottom 20% here would be a more accurate assessment.
GP_20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2009, 10:06 PM   #27
JEFFERSON MONEY
A bit crazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by anthonyRandolph
2 sons to inherieght my height and one be 6''9' and the other 6''6' and lead there highschool to a state title being the deadliest 1 , 2 punch in HS history. Im 6''7' if I have a daughter she will be plagued with jokes for being to tall .

You could always marry a cute Latina shawdy 'bout five feet flat and make life interesting when you go out. And then you await when your chillin hit puberty and see whose genez prevail.

So don't care about academics, having your kid become a good mechanic, a ladies man, witty a good companion to conversate with, the object you take most pride in.. etc?
Old 04-19-2009, 10:07 PM   #28
iTruWarrior
Banned

iTruWarrior has a near all-star reputation hereiTruWarrior has a near all-star reputation hereiTruWarrior has a near all-star reputation hereiTruWarrior has a near all-star reputation hereiTruWarrior has a near all-star reputation hereiTruWarrior has a near all-star reputation here

Have one of them post on insidehoops, so I can get some rep points.

Anyways, Rep me.
iTruWarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2009, 10:07 PM   #29
i seen hippos
NBA Superstar

Quote:

No. We went over this. I let my little empire grow and that's all I care about. School takes a backseat, but the money pile gets bigger and bigger.

Sure, my parents helped, but I make my own decisions at this point in my life and am well on my way to living comfortably forever and ever.

That is better than 99.9% of ISH.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP_20
You're being way too nice to him. Bottom 20% here would be a more accurate assessment.

I feel like I'm being attacked by a Tucan Raider everytime I read one of your posts. "Mwaaaaaaaa Woooooo Haaaaaaa Wawawawa!!!!" not to mention the sand, caves and the lack of showering.

Last edited by i seen hippos : 04-19-2009 at 10:10 PM.
Old 04-19-2009, 10:08 PM   #30
Maniak
Maniak

Maniak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by iTruWarrior
Have one of them post on insidehoops, so I can get some rep points.

Anyways, Rep me.
You need help.
Maniak is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: