Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 04-20-2009, 03:11 AM   #16
Quizno
Biyombo Smash!!

Quizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: I need some pissed off songs

Say Anything - Admit It

hope things get better for you! and yeah, sometimes girls can just **** offff
Quizno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 03:16 AM   #17
JtotheIzzo
Admlnlstrator

JtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

McLusky- To Hell With Good Intentions

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YFOpifdJXcs
JtotheIzzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 03:56 AM   #18
Eriatarka

Goodbye- SR-71
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tpW8RmcRc0k
Old 04-20-2009, 09:22 AM   #19
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Sam Kinison, classic.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tLRmE...eature=related
rufuspaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 09:27 AM   #20
Sanity
I know from experience

Sanity has a near all-star reputation hereSanity has a near all-star reputation hereSanity has a near all-star reputation hereSanity has a near all-star reputation hereSanity has a near all-star reputation hereSanity has a near all-star reputation here

I think this dude would make great music but the damn racist bastard wouldn't let him join the band. Lol

Black metal
Sanity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 09:49 AM   #21
2LeTTeRS
Retired Bloggissist

2LeTTeRS is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster2LeTTeRS is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster2LeTTeRS is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster2LeTTeRS is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster2LeTTeRS is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster2LeTTeRS is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster2LeTTeRS is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster2LeTTeRS is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

EAMON - Fuck It (I Don't Want You Back)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AADXGJE7hEM
2LeTTeRS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 09:58 AM   #22
Manute for Ever!
Bol'd over

Manute for Ever! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterManute for Ever! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterManute for Ever! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterManute for Ever! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterManute for Ever! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterManute for Ever! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterManute for Ever! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterManute for Ever! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterManute for Ever! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterManute for Ever! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterManute for Ever! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

"Climbing Out This Bottle" - Will Haven
"Stoopid" - Snot
Manute for Ever! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 11:21 AM   #23
A. Blackmon
Banned

A. Blackmon has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2LeTTeRS
EAMON - Fuck It (I Don't Want You Back)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AADXGJE7hEM

Are you F-ing serious?
GTF outta here with that B!tch sh!t.
A. Blackmon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 11:38 AM   #24
bk33
duck my sick

bk33 has decent reputation

Richie Kotzen - You Can't Save Me
bk33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 11:42 AM   #25
JEFFERSON MONEY
A bit crazy

JEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by A. Blackmon
Are you F-ing serious?
GTF outta here with that B!tch sh!t.

That's a great song. A certified classic from the early 00's. Love that dude's quirky voice.
JEFFERSON MONEY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 12:32 PM   #26
MJ(Mean John)
The Fresh Prince

MJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

OH C'mon now. You need a song like that.lol

Fuck you lucy

By Atmosphere.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qlr1H_iV6qs

Fire!!!
MJ(Mean John) is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: