Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 04-20-2009, 04:45 PM   #31
ManlyStanley69
Fitness Made Simple

ManlyStanley69 is considered somewhat coolManlyStanley69 is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: NBA playoffs OTC style.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlh1981
So the thread designated for NBA talk in the OTC goes............off topic.

That was partially my fault..so let's get back on topic:

I am rooting for Chicago over Boston tonight. They seem younger and hungrier. Ben Gordon and Derrick Rose have amazing muscle definition unlike Perkins, House, and Paul Pierce. However, Ray Allen and Rondo are cut up, so it's a toss up as to which team is in better shape.
ManlyStanley69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 08:57 PM   #32
D-Shark

I'd like to thank the Memphis Grizzilies again for makeing the Lakers the team to beat in the West... again.

What did you guys get for Pau Gasol again?

If you just would of sent Pau to the East Coast... All the teams in the West would have a decent shot at making the finals this year.

Old 04-21-2009, 11:16 AM   #33
ManlyStanley69
Fitness Made Simple

ManlyStanley69 is considered somewhat coolManlyStanley69 is considered somewhat cool

Speaking of Pau Pau, I don't think the whole shaggy hair, unshaven look is really working out for him. I understand he is trying to look like the hollywood, hunky, evironmentally conscious, unique batchelor type guy...but he is too tall and it just makes him look like he has bad hygiene.

As far as the games last night, let me make a list of things i noticed/thoughts:

1. Big Baby and Perkins set some manly screens. Ray should thank them.

2. Paul Pierce is out of shape. He gets tired at the end of games (losing the game for his team by missing a WIDE OPEN foul shot in game one) and depending on Ray Allen in the closing seconds of games this year.

3. Ben Gordon's muscles are almost perfect. Rondo has nice lean muscles like Ray Allen and Rose is a year or two away from having Gordon-like muscles. Pierce doesn't have muscles.

4. Tony parker is so quick and nimble.

5. Dirk is going to have a bad back eventually from fading on every jump shot. He doesn't have the tony parker-like nimbleness to continue to bend backwards for too much longer.
ManlyStanley69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2009, 11:59 AM   #34
JEFFERSON MONEY
A bit crazy

JEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Okay I admit it MS69, I did chuckle at number 4.

And Dooms: It's would HAVE, could HAVE, should HAVE. Not "O.F" get that phucking straight sorry.
JEFFERSON MONEY is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: