Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 04-20-2009, 02:28 AM   #1
G-train
3-time NBA All-Star

G-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation here
Default Talking while urinating

I'm wondering what the general ISH feeling is about talking with others while p!ssing at the urinal.
Do you feel comfortable talking with friends while weeing side by side; are you comfortable talking to friendly strangers or work colleagues?

Personally if someone looks at me on the approach I say 'gday mate' and I am happy to continue to converse right through to the drying of the hands.

xx
G-train is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 02:36 AM   #2
reppy
Apparently likes anime

reppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Talking while urinating

I feel weird as hell saying anything to another dude in the stall. Might get the wrong idea and next thing you know he's trying to bump your foot from the other stall. If it's someone I know? Hell, I'll share a stall with 'em. Otherwise, keep your space.
reppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 03:46 AM   #3
Eriatarka

Might as well have some more male bonding and have a fight with the streams of piss... We all remember what happend in Ghostbusters with that, right?

-Eriatarka
Old 04-20-2009, 04:45 AM   #4
LJJ
Extra Cheese

LJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

If it's friends or coworkers just a greeting, otherwise nothing. Some people do talk like it's a social event, but it doesn't really annoy me.
LJJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 11:13 AM   #5
2LeTTeRS
Retired Bloggissist

2LeTTeRS is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster2LeTTeRS is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster2LeTTeRS is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster2LeTTeRS is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster2LeTTeRS is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster2LeTTeRS is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster2LeTTeRS is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster2LeTTeRS is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Honestly it irks the shit out of me. When I'm pissing I'm unwinding and trying to make sure I don't piss on my jeans. I really don't like being distracted by somebody talking.

And we're not even going to mention how awkward it is when/if they try to make eye contact with you....
2LeTTeRS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 11:40 AM   #6
JtotheIzzo
Admlnlstrator

JtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

wow y'all are a bunch of [Costanza] stall men [Costanza/]!

It is only right to have a bit of back and forth with the mafa you be pishin beside.

It is only weird when the awkward silence is there.

I usually give a nod, maybe, if in a bar, inquire on how the drinking is going: "You fuckin out of er tonight or what buddy?" Usually get a: "fuckin right dude!" followed by a yell, then perhaps we each swig some more beer.

Pissing and drinking at the same time, that is how the men do it. And if you can keep a smoke lit, right on!
JtotheIzzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 11:57 AM   #7
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Friends, coworkers? No problem. Stranger? Eh, aint got no rap.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 12:16 PM   #8
Bush4Ever
Local High School Star

Bush4Ever has decent reputation

Anyone who does anything except go to the bathroom when he is by a urinal is probably interested in the other guy's junk.

Scientific fact.
Bush4Ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 12:28 PM   #9
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

No its not you gay scientist.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: