Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old Yesterday, 11:12 PM   #1
stalkerforlife
Free the banned users

stalkerforlife is considered somewhat coolstalkerforlife is considered somewhat cool
Default If you see a blind person, do you think they're really blind?

I was at school earlier and there was a young blind man catching the bus. Immediately, I thought he was faking it for money or chicks or whatever. I thought he used it as an excuse to touch boobs and ass on "accident." Anyhow, I overheard him on the bus talking about how he likes to "watch" hurricanes come in. I wanted to ask him how he would watch that, but it seemed rude.

He had his blind stick and people were helping him, etc.

I'm probably just a cynical asshole that sees no good in this world.
stalkerforlife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 11:20 PM   #2
BuffaloBill
Death Gun

BuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: If you see a blind person, do you think they're really blind?

He's definitely blind. I'm never met a person who can see that likes to "watch" hurricanes come in.
BuffaloBill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 11:33 PM   #3
GimmeThat
Great college starter

GimmeThat is starting to rub some people the wrong wayGimmeThat is starting to rub some people the wrong way

I tend to think that even if you don't pay any attention to someone

people generally get exposed with their stories after you meet like

another 1,000 people, or maybe 2,000. who knows.

but you know
GimmeThat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 11:35 PM   #4
SugarHill
endtroducing infamous

SugarHill is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSugarHill is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSugarHill is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSugarHill is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSugarHill is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSugarHill is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSugarHill is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSugarHill is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSugarHill is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSugarHill is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSugarHill is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Whenever you see blind people, you assume they're faking it for chicks?
SugarHill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 11:39 PM   #5
outbreak
Custom User Title

outbreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroutbreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroutbreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroutbreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroutbreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroutbreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroutbreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroutbreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Whenever I see your posts I assume down syndrome. Not all people who are legally blind are completely blind either, there's degrees to it. It's possible the guy you saw wasn't even classified as blind but just vision impaired.
outbreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 01:23 AM   #6
GimmeThat
Great college starter

GimmeThat is starting to rub some people the wrong wayGimmeThat is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Originally Posted by SugarHill

knucklehead is all I have to say
GimmeThat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 01:26 AM   #7
JohnFreeman
Boogie

JohnFreeman is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnFreeman is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnFreeman is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnFreeman is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnFreeman is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnFreeman is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnFreeman is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnFreeman is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnFreeman is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnFreeman is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnFreeman is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I stayed at a couples house who were deaf, and in the middle of us watching close captioned TV, I yell out "FVCK" really loud. Needless to say, they didn't react.
JohnFreeman is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 01:29 AM   #8
stalkerforlife
Free the banned users

stalkerforlife is considered somewhat coolstalkerforlife is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnFreeman
I stayed at a couples house who were deaf, and in the middle of us watching close captioned TV, I yell out "FVCK" really loud. Needless to say, they didn't react.

Old Today, 01:30 AM   #9
stalkerforlife
Free the banned users

Quote:
Originally Posted by SugarHill

You could touch so much ass and boob and get away with it.
Old Today, 01:32 AM   #10
SugarHill
endtroducing infamous

SugarHill is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSugarHill is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSugarHill is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSugarHill is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSugarHill is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSugarHill is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSugarHill is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSugarHill is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSugarHill is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSugarHill is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSugarHill is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnFreeman
SugarHill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 01:47 AM   #11
BasedTom
Euroleague MVP

BasedTom is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBasedTom is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBasedTom is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBasedTom is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBasedTom is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBasedTom is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBasedTom is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBasedTom is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBasedTom is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBasedTom is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBasedTom is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Are they Stevie Wonder?
BasedTom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 02:11 AM   #12
Swaggin916
Enter the Dragic

Swaggin916 has a terrific reputationSwaggin916 has a terrific reputationSwaggin916 has a terrific reputationSwaggin916 has a terrific reputationSwaggin916 has a terrific reputation

My uncle is legally blind... dude has to sit like a foot away from the TV to see anything. He's tentative with his movements because he can't really tell what he's touching... no real hand eye coordination anymore. He can walk around on his own but it's difficult and he prefers to have help.

Dude's a total faker... he even got in a bad car accident and had his license revoked due to "poor vision"... real suave man. Now he can touch tits all he wants and get away with it. Genius.

I think you are being too cynical man. Very few people would actually do that.

Last edited by Swaggin916 : Today at 02:14 AM.
Swaggin916 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: