Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 04-30-2015, 01:18 AM   #1
9erempiree
27 yrs of watching NBA

9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board
Default Why Cops Feel Justified In Shooting Down Black Males

I haven't watched him lately so I am starting to catch up. Tommy Sotomayor keeps it real. Why this guy isn't looked up to is crazy. We need more dudes like him.

Here is a story about a 13 year old smoking dope and showing off his gun on Instagram. The kid has 7500 followers. Where are the parents?

https://youtu.be/3nRYSPdeSu0?t=26s
9erempiree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2015, 01:50 AM   #2
FreezingTsmoove
#H3AT nation,GangGreen

FreezingTsmoove posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryFreezingTsmoove posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry
Default Re: Why Cops Feel Justified In Shooting Down Black Males

90% of the death that happen in the ghetto are drug related. Either you owe someone money, your on a drug block that your not supposed to be on, stealing drugs, or robbing to get money to buy drugs.

Cops shooting black males is just racist. Although more whites were killed last year by cops than any other race. I say it's just cops being D bags. There are a lot of cool, great cops (I lived in the ghetto) but it only takes 1 or 2 d bags to ruin the perception of one in a neighborhood
FreezingTsmoove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2015, 01:52 AM   #3
Draz
Fckn prophet bitch

Draz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDraz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDraz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDraz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDraz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDraz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDraz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDraz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDraz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDraz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDraz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

kid is a g
Draz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2015, 02:08 AM   #4
9erempiree
27 yrs of watching NBA

9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draz
kid is a g

Are you white?

For you to say "kid is a g" is like acknowledging and agreeing with cops shooting down black males.

Also, it almost feels like you are promoting "g" behavior so these kids can get shot.
9erempiree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2015, 11:11 AM   #5
Godzuki
5-time NBA All-Star

Godzuki has one of the lowest reputations on this boardGodzuki has one of the lowest reputations on this boardGodzuki has one of the lowest reputations on this boardGodzuki has one of the lowest reputations on this boardGodzuki has one of the lowest reputations on this boardGodzuki has one of the lowest reputations on this boardGodzuki has one of the lowest reputations on this boardGodzuki has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreezingTsmoove
90% of the death that happen in the ghetto are drug related. Either you owe someone money, your on a drug block that your not supposed to be on, stealing drugs, or robbing to get money to buy drugs.

Cops shooting black males is just racist. Although more whites were killed last year by cops than any other race. I say it's just cops being D bags. There are a lot of cool, great cops (I lived in the ghetto) but it only takes 1 or 2 d bags to ruin the perception of one in a neighborhood

why don't you apply that in reverse? so its okay to generalize all cops because it only takes 1 or 2 D bags to give them a bad image therefore its okay to hate and genneralize all of them?

so when cops do it to black people because of the 6 and 7 black hoods that shoot at cops, gangbang, etc. its wrong if they build up a generalization, aka street smarts?

nobody plays more double standards than black people. too bad the shitty ass mod here doesn't know the difference between bigot and keeping shit real. fukkin politically correct no backbone fgt
Godzuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2015, 02:06 PM   #6
Draz
Fckn prophet bitch

Draz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDraz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDraz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDraz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDraz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDraz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDraz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDraz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDraz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDraz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDraz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9erempiree
Are you white?

For you to say "kid is a g" is like acknowledging and agreeing with cops shooting down black males.

Also, it almost feels like you are promoting "g" behavior so these kids can get shot.
Lol. I'm not their dam parent. I'm not going to son these kids. You grown enough to have sex you grown enough to be ready to raise a kid. You grown enough to play with fire you grown enough to take a burn.

At that fcking age I knew right from wrong. I don't care if they didn't have parental guidance, with or without that's a mental issue. From a standpoint of a kid his age no normal child behaves or acts in that manner.

Disciple only does so much. Parenting only does so much. There's something in their fcking brain that triggers stupid actions.

No doubt I'd feel sorry if this kids were to get hurt. But I wouldn't cry over it. There are way too many other black young children who not only self educate themselves but don't make irrelevant choices that disgrace them from their community.

Bitch at that age I didn't knew weed existed. Given the environment and his surroundings I'll discredit it due to his exposure. But there's no dam excuse for the way he's inflicted harm on himself. We're not no dam licensed social worker.

Last edited by Draz : 04-30-2015 at 02:09 PM.
Draz is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: