Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 08-04-2012, 09:17 PM   #2401
Dasher
http://wp.me/L6Wr

Dasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: What are you reading?

I'm holding back on finishing up "Lamb:The Gospel According to Biff, Christ's Childhood Pal" as I don't want to finish too far ahead of the book discussion.

I am about to crack open this joint while I wait for the rebroadcast of The Women's 100 Meter Final.

Dasher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2012, 09:33 PM   #2402
NotYetGreat
Great college starter

NotYetGreat has a terrific reputationNotYetGreat has a terrific reputationNotYetGreat has a terrific reputationNotYetGreat has a terrific reputationNotYetGreat has a terrific reputationNotYetGreat has a terrific reputation

Back and forth between Arnold's "Encyclopedia of Bodybuilding" and "What's Math Got to Do With It." Have " The 7 Laws of Learning," "Comvict Conditioning," and "Enter the Kettlebell" after the fist two. As you can tell by my book selection, I'm studying to become a math teacher.
NotYetGreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2012, 09:33 PM   #2403
KDTrey5
I DO ME, N I CHILL

KDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

ESPn .
KDTrey5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2012, 02:23 AM   #2404
Timmy D for MVP
Chuck Hayes Stan

Timmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timmy D for MVP

I am next on my library's reserve list so I should be getting into this one soon.

That nigga took forever to return that shit!

Finally got it today, and thus far it's awesome.

I also need to research some stuff with dimensions and literature about traveling between and such for my newest story so I picked up:

And ordered this:

Timmy D for MVP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2012, 10:29 AM   #2405
Goliath Uterus
average size weiner

Goliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Finishing up the first Game of Thrones book, easily the best book I've ever read.
Goliath Uterus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2012, 04:46 PM   #2406
Dasher
http://wp.me/L6Wr

Dasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I regret to inform members of The Dead Posters Society that tonight's discussion of Lamb: The Gospel According to Biff, Christ's Childhood Pal has been moved to August 20.
Dasher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2012, 05:27 PM   #2407
blablabla

blablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Just ordered the Great Gatsby
blablabla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2012, 05:29 PM   #2408
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasher
I regret to inform members of The Dead Posters Society that tonight's discussion of Lamb: The Gospel According to Biff, Christ's Childhood Pal has been moved to August 20.

Good because I still have like 100 pages left.

I didn't want to finish to quickly and I ended up pushing it off too late.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2012, 05:30 PM   #2409
ZeN
Wubadubadubdub

ZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasher

yes...
ZeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2012, 05:32 PM   #2410
ZeN
Wubadubadubdub

ZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by LJJ
ISH Book club is reading:

Join the Goodreads you illiterate vandals.

Anyone who wants to take part still can.. theres 7 more days to go..
ZeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 02:52 PM   #2411
SourPatchKids
Banned

SourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

SourPatchKids is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 04:13 PM   #2412
imnew09
2*/5

imnew09 has an OK reputation so far

The Hunger Game
imnew09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 04:45 PM   #2413
Smoke117
Barstool Blues

Smoke117 has a near all-star reputation hereSmoke117 has a near all-star reputation hereSmoke117 has a near all-star reputation hereSmoke117 has a near all-star reputation hereSmoke117 has a near all-star reputation hereSmoke117 has a near all-star reputation here

Smoke117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 05:06 PM   #2414
Derka
Go C's!

Derka has an incredible reputation hereDerka has an incredible reputation hereDerka has an incredible reputation hereDerka has an incredible reputation hereDerka has an incredible reputation hereDerka has an incredible reputation hereDerka has an incredible reputation here

Reading McCallum's "Dream Team" book right now.

After this, I might take a jaunt through Brad Thor's Scot Harvath series (think Tom Clancy's Jack Ryan books without the pages and pages of military minutiae) again.
Derka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 05:10 PM   #2415
kentatm
NBA Legend

kentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by SourPatchKids

ugh I HATED that book when I read it in school

I'm rolling with some turn your brain off, semi historical, action adventure right now.

kentatm is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: