Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 08-22-2012, 09:26 AM   #2431
po3try
Go Clippers!

po3try has not been impressing people
Default Re: What are you reading?

The Hobbit, its pretty darn good.
po3try is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2012, 06:20 PM   #2432
ZeN

ZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

The Monkeys Raincoat - Robert Crais - 7/10

ZeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2012, 06:33 PM   #2433
Scholar
Gawdbe GOATsol Nashty

Scholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I'll tell you guys what I'm not reading: any of Nick Young's troll threads.
Scholar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2012, 06:40 PM   #2434
po3try
Go Clippers!

po3try has not been impressing people

A magazine.
po3try is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2012, 09:55 PM   #2435
irondarts

irondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Also recently read Franny and Zooey - Loved it
irondarts is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2012, 12:13 AM   #2436
Smoke117
Barstool Blues

Smoke117 has a near all-star reputation hereSmoke117 has a near all-star reputation hereSmoke117 has a near all-star reputation hereSmoke117 has a near all-star reputation hereSmoke117 has a near all-star reputation hereSmoke117 has a near all-star reputation here

Smoke117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2012, 12:24 AM   #2437
TheGreatBlaze
Serious playground baller

TheGreatBlaze is starting to rub some people the wrong way

TheGreatBlaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2012, 02:19 AM   #2438
ZeN

ZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Stalking The Angel by Robert Crais - 8/10

Old 08-25-2012, 12:33 PM   #2439
RidonKs
NBA Legend

RidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

hey zen, take some time and venture over to goodreads to illuminate me as to what makes lamb one of the great satires of the modern era like i've read countless times

and just to respark the conversation. you too ljj if you got through it, shit died within a day
RidonKs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2012, 03:00 PM   #2440
imnew09
2*/5

imnew09 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryimnew09 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingBeasley08
I felt that the third one slowed down a lot. Pacing just wasn't as good as the first two

Sorry, it took so long to reply because I was reading the book. Today, I finally finished reading it; so many tragedies, yet what a beautiful ending.

THE HUNGER GAMES!!! I highly recommend it
imnew09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 05:35 PM   #2441
ZeN

Lullaby Town by Robert Crais - 8/10

Old 09-05-2012, 05:37 PM   #2442
LamarOdom
Banned

LamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scholar
I'll tell you guys what I'm not reading: any of Nick Young's troll threads.

Amen brother!
LamarOdom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 01:37 AM   #2443
ZeN

guilty pleasures by laurell k hamilton - 5/10

Old 09-07-2012, 04:42 PM   #2444
ZeN

Free Fall by Robert Crais - 8.9/10

Old 09-07-2012, 08:13 PM   #2445
Thorpesaurous
NBA rookie of the year

Thorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I just finished Popular Crime by baseball stats magnate Bill James. He's an interesting writer, verbose, opinionated, very logical and organized. Some of the chapters were much better than others, depending on how much I got the sense he really knew the topic the more weight his views carried.

I just started a pulp zombie novel called Deadline that looks nice and light like I should be able to plow through it. I'm already wondering if it's any good though after a quick 40 pages. It appears to be the second installment of a trilogy, although the jacket doesn't mention a third installment at all.

I'm open to anyone's input on it as I'm not very far in, or invested regardless, if anyone has read it. I know there's some zombie readers out there.
Thorpesaurous is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: