Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 04-20-2009, 06:01 PM   #16
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Jennifer Love Hewitt Maxim cover

For the win.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 06:05 PM   #17
Back In Shape
Great young streetballer

Back In Shape has not been impressing people

No ass pictures? BOOOOO! JLH has one nice curvy ass and rack for such a skinny girl. She has a latina girl rump.
Back In Shape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 06:28 PM   #18
craigthomasb
College star

craigthomasb has an incredible reputation herecraigthomasb has an incredible reputation herecraigthomasb has an incredible reputation herecraigthomasb has an incredible reputation herecraigthomasb has an incredible reputation herecraigthomasb has an incredible reputation herecraigthomasb has an incredible reputation here

im in love ...... again
craigthomasb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 06:32 PM   #19
picc84
3-time NBA All-Star

picc84 has an incredible reputation herepicc84 has an incredible reputation herepicc84 has an incredible reputation herepicc84 has an incredible reputation herepicc84 has an incredible reputation herepicc84 has an incredible reputation herepicc84 has an incredible reputation herepicc84 has an incredible reputation here

Where are the nudes.
picc84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 08:54 PM   #20
DCL
NBA rookie of the year

DCL is popular on this boardDCL is popular on this boardDCL is popular on this boardDCL is popular on this board

no thanks.

DCL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 11:29 PM   #21
andgar923
soundcloud.com/agua-1

andgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hjVgcZWeXRU
andgar923 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 11:40 PM   #22
gencbiba
Very good NBA starter

gencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cx0eG...eature=related
gencbiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2009, 12:05 AM   #23
thatoneblackguy

thatoneblackguy has a terrific reputationthatoneblackguy has a terrific reputationthatoneblackguy has a terrific reputationthatoneblackguy has a terrific reputationthatoneblackguy has a terrific reputation

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AGUGpyLhuqk
thatoneblackguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2009, 12:15 AM   #24
Lamar Doom
Fresh Kid Turned Rotten

Lamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

somewhat relevant story:

I was in a play in NYC in 2001 called "Beirut" which is about Manhattan being quarantined off after a "Plague" (writer Alan Bowne had AIDS) and this girl sneaks back in to see her boyfriend who has the "plague". really intense sh*t, only three people in the show, the third, the part i played, is this nazi-like "cop" who comes in and is a total perv, he makes the girl show him her t*ts and bush while he has his hand in his pants. I'm standing there delivering my lines which are something like "show me your t*ts b*tch" with my hand in my pants like i'm playing with my junk, and there's Jennifer love Hewitt front row, eyes wide and mortified. (the lead actor was also in the show De La Guarda and she was dating someone from that show, hence her attendance)
I worked on a couple episodes of Ghost Whisperer when i first got to LA but she didn't seem to recognize me. That's my jennifer love hewitt story anyway.
Lamar Doom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2009, 12:17 AM   #25
gencbiba
Very good NBA starter

gencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lamar Doom
somewhat relevant story:

I was in a play in NYC in 2001 called "Beirut" which is about Manhattan being quarantined off after a "Plague" (writer Alan Bowne had AIDS) and this girl sneaks back in to see her boyfriend who has the "plague". really intense sh*t, only three people in the show, the third, the part i played, is this nazi-like "cop" who comes in and is a total perv, he makes the girl show him her t*ts and bush while he has his hand in his pants. I'm standing there delivering my lines which are something like "show me your t*ts b*tch" with my hand in my pants like i'm playing with my junk, and there's Jennifer love Hewitt front row, eyes wide and mortified. (the lead actor was also in the show De La Guarda and she was dating someone from that show, hence her attendance)
I worked on a couple episodes of Ghost Whisperer when i first got to LA but she didn't seem to recognize me. That's my jennifer love hewitt story anyway.

tight
gencbiba is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: