Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 04-21-2009, 09:00 PM   #31
MarloStanfield
My Name Is My Name

MarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: ISH 2009 NFL Simulation Draft Discussion

lets go shark...???
MarloStanfield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2009, 09:06 PM   #32
D-Shark

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarloStanfield
lets go shark...???

hold on...

Last edited by D-Shark : 04-21-2009 at 10:12 PM.
Old 04-21-2009, 10:08 PM   #33
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruslan
damn troy P went this early?
Best safety... Maybe the biggest impact defensive player in the L.
RedBlackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2009, 10:14 PM   #34
D-Shark

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedBlackAttack
Best safety... Maybe the biggest impact defensive player in the L.

Troy P going so early was the reason I had to take Ed Reed.

My defense has to have one of those guys.
Old 04-21-2009, 10:38 PM   #35
statman32
NBA Legend

statman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I'm sorry but Reed/Troy P/Nnamdi are horrible picks in the 1st round.
statman32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2009, 10:49 PM   #36
D-Shark

Quote:
Originally Posted by statman32
I'm sorry but Reed/Troy P/Nnamdi are horrible picks in the 1st round.

It was a pure strategy pick... pure strategy.

based on need and value.

Last edited by D-Shark : 04-21-2009 at 10:51 PM.
Old 04-21-2009, 10:49 PM   #37
Carbine
Facts Are Misleading

Carbine has decent reputationCarbine has decent reputation

I'm sorry but you're a ****in tard if you think Nnamdi isn't worth a first round selection. He's the unquestioned best player at a position that's VERY important.
Carbine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2009, 10:54 PM   #38
statman32
NBA Legend

statman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carbine
I'm sorry but you're a ****in tard if you think Nnamdi isn't worth a first round selection. He's the unquestioned best player at a position that's VERY important.
I'm sorry but you are a moronic piece of **** if you think Nnamdi is more important than superstar quarterbacks that lead there teams. Cornerback is not a top 5 position when it comes to importance to a team. Do not even try to argue. You have exposed yourself as a casual NFL fan that knows NOTHING. **** outta here.
Old 04-21-2009, 10:55 PM   #39
D-Shark

Is Ed Reed not the best FREE saftey in the league... the dude had 9 INTs last year... 3 TDs... and 16 pass deflections.

You pretty much need to watch out for Ed Reed when you decide to pass.
Old 04-21-2009, 10:57 PM   #40
IlliniFan
Very good NBA starter

IlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
I'm sorry but you are a moronic piece of **** if you think Nnamdi is more important than superstar quarterbacks that lead there teams. Cornerback is not a top 5 position when it comes to importance to a team. Do not even try to argue. You have exposed yourself as a casual NFL fan that knows NOTHING. **** outta here.
It's not worth taking a QB in the first round after Manning and Brady. He might have gone a bit early ,but Nnamdi is first round material.
IlliniFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2009, 10:57 PM   #41
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
I'm sorry, but there is a huge gap between Brady and Manning and the next best QBs in the league. With those guys off of the board, getting an impact defensive player became the best move for me.
RedBlackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2009, 10:58 PM   #42
statman32
NBA Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Shark
Is Ed Reed not the best FREE saftey in the league... the dude had 9 INTs last year... 3 TDs... and 16 pass deflections.

You pretty much need to watch out for Ed Reed when you decide to pass.
Free safety. Nuff said. Reed is sick but he isnt a QB, he isnt a OT or DE, he isnt a RB. He is a ****ing FS.
Old 04-21-2009, 10:58 PM   #43
statman32
NBA Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by IlliniFan
It's not worth taking a QB in the first round after Manning and Brady. He might have gone a bit early ,but Nnamdi is first round material.
Yah I would agree. I really just meant that Nnamdi shouldnt have went so high. He sure as hell didnt warrent a pick over Manning.
Old 04-21-2009, 11:00 PM   #44
statman32
NBA Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedBlackAttack
I'm sorry, but there is a huge gap between Brady and Manning and the next best QBs in the league. With those guys off of the board, getting an impact defensive player became the best move for me.
Then you should have went DE or MLB if you wanted to go defense. (Nnamdi was gone)
Old 04-21-2009, 11:01 PM   #45
Carbine
Facts Are Misleading

Carbine has decent reputationCarbine has decent reputation

Statman you need to shut the **** up.

CB is easily one of the top five most important positions. Remember when Portis was traded for Bailey? EVERYONE thought (and they were right) when they said the Redskins were stupid for trading away probably the best corner for a RB.

QB, MLB, LT (or RT if you got a lefty,) CB & dominant pass rusher are the five most important things to have. If you got a guy who only gets thrown at less than two times per game at CB? That's first round material. You don't find players like that.

I'm not going to end with a personal remark. I think your opinon that Nnamdi isn't worth a first round pick speaks for itself.
Carbine is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: