Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 05-12-2009, 05:24 PM   #1411
statman32
NBA Legend

statman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: ISH 2009 NFL Simulation Draft Discussion

Primetime also needs to understand that a lot of opinions have changed because of Browns conflict with the Eagles organization. Fickle fans changing there opinion. Switch Brown with Asante and they would have changed there opinion on him too. I have seen it on the Cardinals board with Dockett/Boldin.
statman32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 05:28 PM   #1412
MarloStanfield
My Name Is My Name

MarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skywalker
roflmao wtf wtf lmaooo lmao lmao
What are you doing? Are you 14?

Primetime,

If I honestly took the time to rub sh*t in your face every time you've spewed nonsense on here, we'd be here for a while...

Regardless of how misinformed you are, Yes I was wrong in thinking that most Eagles fans would provide objective analysis when comparing Sheldon and Asante. I am calling them homers because they are literally offended by Sheldon's contractual dispute. If you paid closer attention you'd notice that 1/3 of the posts discuss him wanting more money when clearly the thread was created to discuss football not contracts hence it's obviously on everyone's mind when evaluating their play.

You literally watched two Eagles games last year and you are trying to tell you know more about my own team. I find that ultra offensive and downright obnoxious. I'm not going to discuss this any further.

It's funny how when you drink you become an anti-semite. I'm starting to think these are repressed feelings inside of you and that alcohol brings them to the surface.
MarloStanfield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 05:30 PM   #1413
~primetime~
~the original p.tiddy~

~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by statman32
Primetime also needs to understand that a lot of opinions have changed because of Browns conflict with the Eagles organization. Fickle fans changing there opinion. Switch Brown with Asante and they would have changed there opinion on him too. I have seen it on the Cardinals board with Dockett/Boldin.
I will admitt that after seeing that Football's Future poll that it has made me aware that most posters will read the first few posts and then go with the hurd, because they are scared...

I will give Marlo that...

After the first 20 posts in that thread I am sure people were terrified to go in there and defend Brown, knowing they would get raped...

the FF polll had Brown winning...and the first 3-4 posts were in Brown's favor...telling me that the posters there just read what others think and then follow the lead...

kinda sad really...I can understand not wanting to go against the grain in real life...but the INTERNET???...people really have no balls at all...
~primetime~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 05:41 PM   #1414
~primetime~
~the original p.tiddy~

~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarloStanfield

Primetime,

If I honestly took the time to rub sh*t in your face every time you've spewed nonsense on here, we'd be here for a while...

Regardless of how misinformed you are, Yes I was wrong in thinking that most Eagles fans would provide objective analysis when comparing Sheldon and Asante. I am calling them homers because they are literally offended by Sheldon's contractual dispute. If you paid closer attention you'd notice that 1/3 of the posts discuss him wanting more money when clearly the thread was created to discuss football not contracts hence it's obviously on everyone's mind when evaluating their play.

You literally watched two Eagles games last year and you are trying to tell you know more about my own team. I find that ultra offensive and downright obnoxious. I'm not going to discuss this any further.

It's funny how when you drink you become an anti-semite. I'm starting to think these are repressed feelings inside of you and that alcohol brings them to the surface.
dude I started to like where you were going until the end...

I "literally" watched only 2 games???....are you sure???

one of my best freinds here in Dallas is an Eagle's fan, I grew up with the dude....I could probably tell you the Eagle's/Packers game play-by-play from last year...with all the special team mishaps...

I have gone to MULTIPLE Dallas/Philly games with him IN AN EAGLE'S JERSEY!!!

If the Cowboy's aren't playing and an NFC East team is....I AM WATCHING!!!

and dude...why resort to drinking/religious beliefs/other unrelated crap...???

-should I bring up Seattle being the "ONLY" team that would start Julius Jones???

-should I bring up Aso having the best 3 consecutive years a CB has ever had IN THE HISTORY OF THE NFL!!!???

-How about Roy Williams being the most undeserving player to ever see a probowl and daring me to prove you wrong when f*ckin Brett Favre went in over Rivers last year???

-Pace is washed up trash???

dude...you make a TON of really bold statements all the time...

and then if someone dissagrees with you, they are retards...

GOOD:
"I can understand why most people would consider Asante to be better, but my opinion is that he is not"

BAD:
"If you think Asante is better than Brown then you are a stupid, obnoxious, misinformed homer that overrates ints and doesn't watch the games EVER!!!"
Old 05-12-2009, 05:45 PM   #1415
MarloStanfield
My Name Is My Name

MarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I read until you said you could recount the Eagles vs Packers pbp but they didn't even play each other last year you fcking dolt.
Old 05-12-2009, 05:47 PM   #1416
~primetime~
~the original p.tiddy~

Quote:
I read until you said you could recount the Eagles vs Packers pbp but they didn't even play each other last year you fcking dolt.
eh...the year before that

the game they were supposed to lose...I didn't mean to specify a year...that game should be well known to any NFC East fans...

as the Pack deserved that win...pissing the rest of us off...
Old 05-12-2009, 05:50 PM   #1417
MarloStanfield
My Name Is My Name

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~primetime~
eh...the year before that

the game they were supposed to lose...I didn't mean to specify a year...that game should be well known to any NFC East fans...

as the Pack deserved that win...pissing the rest of us off...
WTF are you fcking retarded?

They Eagles did lose that fcking game. See what drinking does to you.

The reason that game is memorable is because the Eagles were ahead the entire game and muffed 2 punts which gave the Packers the win. You sure watch a lot of Eagles football.
Old 05-12-2009, 05:52 PM   #1418
~primetime~
~the original p.tiddy~

bottom line...

when the Eagle's are playing and the Cowboy's are not, then I am watching the Eagles...

unless it is near the end of the year and there is a more meaningful NFC East game on...

I have been that way for over 10 years easy...

yet you make the claim that I only watch 2 games every year....and I never watch anything other than the Cowboy's...

Monday Night/Sunday Night...I am watching no matter who plays

you shouldn't assume things the way you do...
Old 05-12-2009, 05:53 PM   #1419
MarloStanfield
My Name Is My Name

LOL you watch the Eagles play so much that you can't even recall what year games are being played or the overall outcome.
Old 05-12-2009, 05:54 PM   #1420
~primetime~
~the original p.tiddy~

Quote:
WTF are you fcking retarded?

They Eagles did lose that fcking game. See what drinking does to you.

The reason that game is memorable is because the Eagles were ahead the entire game and muffed 2 punts which gave the Packers the win. You sure watch a lot of Eagles football.

f*ck...

yeah, that is what I ment...

alright, I looked bad there

the Eagles should have won but stupid punt return mishaps lost them the game...

that's right...
Old 05-12-2009, 05:56 PM   #1421
Skywalker
LFC|JAYS|RAPS|VIKES

Skywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:

lmao lmao rofmlao LMAOOOO wtf? LMAO!!!
Skywalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 06:00 PM   #1422
~primetime~
~the original p.tiddy~

Quote:
LOL you watch the Eagles play so much that you can't even recall what year games are being played or the overall outcome.
hard for me to defend myself after that...

but, at least I am owning up to it now...

all I can say is tht I promise I am very familiar with your team...

I am sure I could name every single starter minus maybe 2 o-linemen...err...and maybe a LB

D-line is easy...and secondary...everything offense is easy other than the line obviously...you need a good TE still

I don't know how I could prove it really, due to the fact I could just look up anything on the net...
Old 05-12-2009, 06:20 PM   #1423
~primetime~
~the original p.tiddy~

and on a semi-related note this was just posted there:

Quote:
Samuel is worth $9M. Sheldon is worth $2.5M.

That's the truth folks. Thread over.

so is Sheldon actually holding out now?...and if so is it because of the money that Asante is getting?

I wonder if the locker room chemistry between them is kind of strange...
Old 05-12-2009, 09:25 PM   #1424
Ruslan`
High School JV MVP

Ruslan` has decent reputation

Can we concentrate on the draft?
Ruslan` is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 09:48 PM   #1425
~primetime~
~the original p.tiddy~

sorry...

RBA is up I think

and it seems like RBA is MIA...
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: