Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 05-13-2009, 02:32 AM   #1441
~primetime~
~the original p.tiddy~

~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: ISH 2009 NFL Simulation Draft Discussion

I was relaying another person's thoughts...not my own...

^^^someone quote that...
~primetime~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 02:54 AM   #1442
Doomsday Dallas
we fight as MAVERICKS!

Doomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation here

AJ Hawk?

Good pick? Bad Pick?
Doomsday Dallas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 02:55 AM   #1443
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Just got caught up on tonight's Marlo v. Primes ruckus. When I made my picks earlier, I was in a hurry and wasn't really reading the thread, just posting.

A big to both of you guys. I have to give -pt- credit. He went to that Eagles site and found some pretty funny sh!t, Marlo. You have to hand it to him. Pretty good ingenuity on his part.

Even if he fudged the numbers by posting all negative comments, it was still a pretty damned good presentation and call out.

But, -pt-, in classic form, had to ruin his triumph by talking about something for which he had no clue. At which point, you turned the entire debate around on him and 'soul crushed' him, almost completely diffusing Primes' solid call out.

Pure comedy by the both of you.
RedBlackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 02:58 AM   #1444
Doomsday Dallas
we fight as MAVERICKS!

Doomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarloStanfield
Primetime is so fcking irritating, I like the guy most of the time but I can't handle how he spews so much nonsense and continually speaks out of his a$$ on every subject under the sun.

Try talking to him about my favorite subject...

That's all I got to say. N9E11.

BTW....

I just stumbled upon this NAS video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BBCxV...aynext_from=PL
Old 05-13-2009, 03:03 AM   #1445
~primetime~
~the original p.tiddy~

~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedBlackAttack
Just got caught up on tonight's Marlo v. Primes ruckus. When I made my picks earlier, I was in a hurry and wasn't really reading the thread, just posting.

A big to both of you guys. I have to give -pt- credit. He went to that Eagles site and found some pretty funny sh!t, Marlo. You have to hand it to him. Pretty good ingenuity on his part.

Even if he fudged the numbers by posting all negative comments, it was still a pretty damned good presentation and call out.

But, -pt-, in classic form, had to ruin his triumph by talking about something for which he had no clue. At which point, you turned the entire debate around on him and 'soul crushed' him, almost completely diffusing Primes' solid call out.

yeah I did f*ck myself on the packers/eagles game thing...

but for the record, I didn't just hand pick the negative posts there...that is the entire front page...

and there are well over 100 posts in that thread...and no exagerating, I would say at least 90% of them were just like that...

here is post #105

Quote:
So did we all come to an agreement on which CB is better?

Majority: Asante

Vale Tudo: Sheldon

Vale Tudo = Marlo

yeah there is an occastional arguement for Brown every now and then, but even when people do that it is followed with "they are too different to compare" or something...
Old 05-13-2009, 03:05 AM   #1446
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomsday Dallas
Try talking to him about my favorite subject...

That's all I got to say. N9E11.

BTW....

I just stumbled upon this NAS video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BBCxV...aynext_from=PL
Great video. Greatest rapper that has ever lived breaking it down for Fox News Network. I'm sure ole Rupert would just laugh it off like he is a nobody.
Old 05-13-2009, 03:06 AM   #1447
MarloStanfield
My Name Is My Name

MarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Carbine you are up doode.
MarloStanfield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 03:06 AM   #1448
Doomsday Dallas
we fight as MAVERICKS!

Quote:

It really was...

Look... ALL I KNOW is I took Asante Samuel...

He is on my team. F*ck Sheldon Brown.

But if A philly fan want's to say Sheldon is better Asante feels like it's saying Anthony Henry is better than Terrance Newman.

Anthony Henry at times was far better Than T-NEW.... but I'd rather have Terrance Newman on my team. (Henry was good at stoping the run... And so was T-New, but that was the type of player Bill Parcells liked. CB's that can tackle the RB.)

Terrance was faster, more injury prone, and could cover
Henry was more physical, but slower... but could still make plays.
Old 05-13-2009, 03:08 AM   #1449
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~primetime~
yeah I did f*ck myself on the packers/eagles game thing...

but for the record, I didn't just hand pick the negative posts there...that is the entire front page...

and there are well over 100 posts in that thread...and no exagerating, I would say at least 90% of them were just like that...

here is post #105

Vale Tudo = Marlo

yeah there is an occastional arguement for Brown every now and then, but even when people do that it is followed with "they are too different to compare" or something...
I don't know... I didn't visit the site. I guess I'll just take your word for it. For the record, I do think that Asante is overrated and that Brown is probably the corner that I would rather have on my team.

But, yeah... Pretty good detective work with this argument. You killed it, though.
Old 05-13-2009, 03:12 AM   #1450
~primetime~
~the original p.tiddy~

Quote:
I don't know... I didn't visit the site. I guess I'll just take your word for it. For the record, I do think that Asante is overrated and that Brown is probably the corner that I would rather have on my team.

But, yeah... Pretty good detective work with this argument. You killed it, though.
I really wasn't trying to "own" marlo or anything like that...I don't care about that kinda sh*t...

I just thought it was funny how he was like "yeah it was like 60/40 in there but..." and then when I find the thread it read I am reading a very frustrated Marlo who is calling out Eagle fans for being "homers"...

I wouldn't have brought up the Aso comments in there if I knew Marlo was THIS upset over it...not trying to piss anyone off here or "soul crush" at all...

edit: and as far as taking Brown over Asante I am thinking that would be a horrible move just based on $$$ value alone...

Asante is also a tad bit younger...

you could probably get 3x more in trade value with Asante than Brown...

Last edited by ~primetime~ : 05-13-2009 at 03:19 AM.
Old 05-13-2009, 03:13 AM   #1451
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomsday Dallas
AJ Hawk?

Good pick? Bad Pick?
Hawk hasn't panned out considering he was a Top 5 pick, but in the Packers' games that I watched last year, he has become a pretty damned solid OLB.

I do think that it might have been an idea to go for a coach, though. The best ones are going to be leaving the board quickly now and football is the one sport in which a coaching staff is absolutely vital to team success.

JMO
Old 05-13-2009, 03:16 AM   #1452
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

Quote:
I wouldn't have brought up the Aso comments in there if I knew Marlo was THIS upset over it...not trying to piss anyone off here or "soul crush" at all...
You did sort of own him, though. But, then he owned you worse in response.

Yall need to just play some poker and call a truce.
Old 05-13-2009, 03:23 AM   #1453
~primetime~
~the original p.tiddy~

Quote:
You did sort of own him, though. But, then he owned you worse in response.

Yall need to just play some poker and call a truce.
ehh, I am gonna say I owned myself on the Packers/Eagles game...it isn't like he brought it up...

I don't know why that game just poped in my head but it did...brain fart

and I don't think trying to take each other's money is a good way to call a truce...

(well maybe it is for him, not me)
Old 05-13-2009, 03:32 AM   #1454
~primetime~
~the original p.tiddy~

Speaking of poker I am leaving for New Orleans Thursday for the WSOP...

I will be gone 4 days (maybe longer if I am winning), tomorrow I will be here but not after that...

I guess I will just give Dooms my picks...

hopefully Marlo will have gotten over it by then also...him being this pissed off would be a damper in the voting for me, if it is just us that is voting...

I guess the All Time draft can continue but I won't be around to update it...

Dooms,

do me a favor and try to get people to keep picking in that...seems like it is dieing out, and we are so close to finishing...
Old 05-13-2009, 03:34 AM   #1455
Doomsday Dallas
we fight as MAVERICKS!

Quote:
Speaking of poker I am leaving for New Orleans Thursday for the WSOP...

I will be gone 4 days (maybe longer if I am winning), tomorrow I will be here but not after that...

I guess I will just give Dooms my picks...

hopefully Marlo will have gotten over it by then also...him being this pissed off would be a damper in the voting for me, if it is just us that is voting...

I guess the All Time draft can continue but I won't be around to update it...

Dooms,

do me a favor and try to get people to keep picking in that...seems like it is dieing out, and we are so close to finishing...

This draft is almost over.... It's damn near over.
We might as well just fill out the empty spots in our roster.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: