Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 04-21-2009, 03:04 AM   #1
flu game
I airball my layups

flu game has an OK reputation so far
Default how good of a bullshtter are you?

im not talking about with your friends im talking about with people you work with or acquaintances or people you run into throughout the day.

reason I ask is because this seems like a chore to me at work. i can talk to someone i dont have any interest in or find annoying for a couple minutes and i'll close it or give hints and walk away. stores and such i'm always polite(why not?) but dont like to get into conversations or even small talk unless its with a hot chick.

so the real question is how fake are you because we all play different roles then ourselves when talking to people you're not close with.
flu game is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2009, 03:31 AM   #2
arkain
Local High School Star

arkain has decent reputation
Default Re: how good of a bullshtter are you?

talking to acquaintances usually ends up both of us reminiscing how we should hang out but deep down neither of us give a shit
arkain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2009, 03:36 AM   #3
-primetime-

Quote:
Originally Posted by arkain
talking to acquaintances usually ends up both of us reminiscing how we should hang out but deep down neither of us give a shit
or asking what each other is doing now...yet neither of you care at all...

Bill Maher brought that up on one of his "New Rules"...

New Rule...

STOP E-MAILING ME PICTURES OF YOUR KIDS!!!...I DON'T GIVE A SH*T!!!
Old 04-21-2009, 04:21 AM   #4
Balla_Status

Balla_Status has a terrific reputationBalla_Status has a terrific reputationBalla_Status has a terrific reputationBalla_Status has a terrific reputationBalla_Status has a terrific reputationBalla_Status has a terrific reputation

I can spin a yarn.
Balla_Status is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2009, 07:06 AM   #5
playtetris
soundcloud->solarcism

playtetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

on a scale of 1-costanza, i'm approaching georgie levels
playtetris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2009, 10:39 AM   #6
The Magic Man
Gots Ta Be Li Showtam!

The Magic Man is a pretty well-respected posterThe Magic Man is a pretty well-respected posterThe Magic Man is a pretty well-respected poster

Yea, I'm a Transportation and Operations Manager for a school district. I get phone call after phone call from parents complaining about thier bus drivers. As much as i want to say f*ck you and yo bad a$$ stankin bey bey, I kinda need my job until my 10 year old makes it to the NBA. Then on the operations side, I hardly know anything about operations. But I have assembled an unstoppable crew of janitors, plumbers, electricians, and other various maintenance workers. They run through any job that is brought to my attention. I equate my managerial skills to my years of mastery in Madden. My bullsh*tin abilities are pretty nice. How else would I be able to post on ISH at work?
The Magic Man is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: