Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Los Angeles Clippers Forum

Los Angeles Clippers Forum Clippers message board - clippers fan forum

Old 04-29-2009, 04:02 AM   #31
dab0yech0
3 Ball like Piatkowski

dab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: What numbers will Eric Gordon put up next season?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Al Thornton
But good plan Baron is extremely valuable when he puts out a good effort and isn't lazy.

That was which happened twice last season: The 20 assists game vs. Knicks and the game where he led us to beat Portland.
dab0yech0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 07:08 PM   #32
Darius
Good college starter

Darius is considered somewhat coolDarius is considered somewhat coolDarius is considered somewhat cool

20/4/3 45% FG 38% 3pt-FG
Darius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2009, 05:39 AM   #33
Undisputed
Do. Your. Job.

Undisputed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableUndisputed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableUndisputed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableUndisputed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableUndisputed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableUndisputed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableUndisputed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableUndisputed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableUndisputed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableUndisputed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableUndisputed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undisputed
I see Eric Gordon averaging about 17pts/4assists/3rebounds next season.

So far my prediction is looking good.

What do you guys think of Eric Gordon so far this season? I've only watched him play twice this season and he looked pretty damn good.
Undisputed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2009, 03:22 PM   #34
qrich
King Heno

qrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undisputed
So far my prediction is looking good.

What do you guys think of Eric Gordon so far this season? I've only watched him play twice this season and he looked pretty damn good.

Easily been the best and most consistent player on the entire team. Still isn't afraid of attacking anyone on offense nor putting on nice defensive pressure. Last night, he was iffy, but I'm assuming the injury he had is still bothering him.
qrich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2009, 06:28 PM   #35
Undisputed
Do. Your. Job.

Undisputed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableUndisputed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableUndisputed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableUndisputed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableUndisputed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableUndisputed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableUndisputed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableUndisputed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableUndisputed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableUndisputed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableUndisputed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by qrich
Easily been the best and most consistent player on the entire team. Still isn't afraid of attacking anyone on offense nor putting on nice defensive pressure. Last night, he was iffy, but I'm assuming the injury he had is still bothering him.

That's more than likely what it is.

I love watching the guy, he's not afraid of anything out there. I expect his PPG to go up by a point or two by the end of the season if he can stay healthy.
Old 12-09-2009, 09:50 PM   #36
qrich
King Heno

qrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Yeah, I love the intensity he has.

I still can't believe I got pissed off because we took him over DJ Augustine and Jerryd Bayless
qrich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 03:27 AM   #37
Undisputed
Do. Your. Job.

Quote:
Originally Posted by qrich
Yeah, I love the intensity he has.

I still can't believe I got pissed off because we took him over DJ Augustine and Jerryd Bayless

Talk about being pleased against your will.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: