Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 04-23-2009, 04:59 PM   #16
-primetime-

Default Re: The Definative 2009 NFL Draft Thread

I would be scared to touch Percy Harvin...

If you are blazing up right before YOU KNOW that you are gonna get tested then you aren't worth it...

I would be scared to touch Malcolm Jenkins...

ran a 4.55...teams aren't sure if he is a saftey or a CB...don't get me wrong, if he fell to Dallas's spot in the 2nd round (haha) I would take him in a heartbeat, but I don't think he should be a top 15 pick....this looks like a horrible year for CBs...

STEAL:

Juaquin Iglesias

6 foot 1 / 210 lbs. / 4.56 (almost identical to Crabtree)

he will end up being a solid #2 at aleast in the NFL...maybe a #1

watched all his games, he is clutch...
Old 04-23-2009, 05:00 PM   #17
MarloStanfield
My Name Is My Name

MarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Surprise Surprise Primetime picking a Sooner to be a great player.

BTW, Mark Bradley is a very good NFL WR when on the field.
MarloStanfield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2009, 05:01 PM   #18
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

InspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I think after Crabtree, Kenny Britt's going to be the best traditional WR from this draft.
InspiredLebowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2009, 05:05 PM   #19
Dasher
http://wp.me/L6Wr

Dasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Sleeper:

He is a 6'2'', 207 pounder with 4.43 speed. His numbers were depressed because Florida spread the ball around so much in their spread but he performed when the ball was put in his hands. He averaged 17 yards per catch.
Dasher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2009, 05:05 PM   #20
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Beanie Wells has all of the tools to be an absolute beast on the professional level. As a player, he really has no flaws. The only question will be his durability. He has MUCH more upside than LenDale White.

White's conditioning has always been a problem and it will always prevent him from being a feature back, imo. Wells is big, but that isn't fat... The guy is diesel.

IF Wells can stay healthy, he could be the next Jamal Lewis (Ravens version). That is a big if, though... He has struggled with injuries dating back to high school. I went to see him when he played for Akron Garfield and the guy was limping around back then.

Strictly going by skill, though, he is one of the best in this draft.
RedBlackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2009, 05:05 PM   #21
-primetime-

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarloStanfield
Surprise Surprise Primetime picking a Sooner to be a great player.

BTW, Mark Bradley is a very good NFL WR when on the field.
Just wait till next year...

If Sam Bradford and Jermaine Gresham would have come out this year like they were supposed to then there would be 2 Sooners in the top 15 picks...
Old 04-23-2009, 05:07 PM   #22
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Sleeper at the receiver position... Watch for Brian Robiskie. He is in the mold of a Larry Fitzgerald. He isn't going to blow you away with speed, but he has great size and great hands. He is great at coming down with the ball in a crowd. He also has great pedigree.
Old 04-23-2009, 05:09 PM   #23
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

InspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Robiskie does look like he'll be a very good NFL wideout. Outstanding route-runner that's been bred for the position from birth. Seems like a poor man's (maybe middle class man's) Houshmanzedeh.
InspiredLebowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2009, 05:09 PM   #24
-primetime-

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedBlackAttack
Sleeper at the receiver position... Watch for Brian Robiskie. He is in the mold of a Larry Fitzgerald. He isn't going to blow you away with speed, but he has great size and great hands. He is great at coming down with the ball in a crowd. He also has great pedigree.

he is kind of considered a speed WR...

he is one of the guys that Dallas is predicted to take with their 2nd rd pick...
Old 04-23-2009, 05:11 PM   #25
MarloStanfield
My Name Is My Name

MarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I've been very impressed with Hakeem Nicks every time I've watched him play. He has an NFL body for sure. Reminds me a bit of Reggie Wayne.

Dasher - William Moore looks like a stud. I'm surprised he's projected to go in the second round. First round talent IMO.

Not to get ahead of myself but Taylor Mays is one of the greatest safety prospects I've ever seen. What a freak.
Old 04-23-2009, 05:13 PM   #26
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

Quote:
Originally Posted by -primetime-
he is kind of considered a speed WR...

he is one of the guys that Dallas is predicted to take with their 2nd rd pick...
Speed receiver? He is 6-foot-3, 210 pounds and he ran a 4.59 in the 40... ?

Whoever gets him in the second round is going to be happy. I'm hoping that the Browns bypass Crabtree for a defensive player in the first round and then snag Robiskie early in the second.

Personally, I think Robiskie will be a better pro than Maclin.
Old 04-23-2009, 05:16 PM   #27
Dasher
http://wp.me/L6Wr

Dasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

Dasher - William Moore looks like a stud. I'm surprised he's projected to go in the second round. First round talent IMO.
Injuries and a poor Senior Bowl practice performance took the bloom off of his stock. Hopefully he falls far enough so the Cowboys won't have to package too many picks to move up to get him.
Dasher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2009, 05:17 PM   #28
MarloStanfield
My Name Is My Name

Taylor Mays = the next coming of Sean Taylor.
Old 04-23-2009, 05:17 PM   #29
-primetime-

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedBlackAttack
Speed receiver? He is 6-foot-3, 210 pounds and he ran a 4.59 in the 40... ?

Whoever gets him in the second round is going to be happy. I'm hoping that the Browns bypass Crabtree for a defensive player in the first round and then snag Robiskie early in the second.

Personally, I think Robiskie will be a better pro than Maclin.
well I know that Dallas is interested in him because he is considered a deep threat...

I didn't watch his games...and one of his weaknesses listed is a lack of quickness...

IDK...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9yMl-oBpFSw
(20 second video)

I dig the nickname "Robo" too...

real good chance he ends up in Dallas...
Old 04-23-2009, 05:20 PM   #30
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Dasher how many Gators WRs did fans sleep on over the years?

I'll start you off

Jaquez Green
Reidel Anthony
Chad Johnson
Rece Caldwell

Oops, i said Wrs we slept on. Damn. My bad!

Shout out to Ike Hilliard tho. I'll let you fill out the list of Gators wideouts bud.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: