Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 04-23-2009, 11:40 PM   #16
JEFFERSON MONEY
A bit crazy

JEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Post Your Top 5 FAVORITE Posters

migtht as well i got a half hour to kill b4 i get my car

For Laughter
Looten Plunder
JtotheIzzo
i seen hippos
lilojmayo
starface

For knowledge
RainierBeachPoet
Posts Penyeach
JayGuevara
Dasher
boozehound

For entertainment topics )sports,musicmovies)
Posterize246
HisJoeness
Playtetris
LJJ
Ridonks

Marlo, V, and Rufus also

Last edited by JEFFERSON MONEY : 04-23-2009 at 11:44 PM.
JEFFERSON MONEY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2009, 11:56 PM   #17
PastyVegetables
Banned

PastyVegetables has an OK reputation so far

Godfather - One of the most reasonable and intelligent posters on ISH. Always thinks before posting, he is very polite to the other members, and in real life he is a straight bad ass, whats not to like about Godfather?

Gencbiba - Probably the smartest eastern european in the entire world. I know this is not saying much considering my dining room table is more intelligent than the entire population of Romania, but I am still really happy for him.

RoseCity07 - One of the greatest basketball fans I have ever had the pleasure of speaking too. He is a "true teller" as mark jackson says (personally i think mark jackson is a fcking douche but im still gonna steal his little phrase)

Starface - This guy knows the facts of life. I think the world would be a much better place if everyone in the world converted to a religion where Starface makes all the rules. This religion will be called starfacian and the first thing we Starfacians are going to do is eliminate everyone who is not white, everyone who is poor, and all the dirty gay people.

PleezeBelieve - The only level headed Laker fan on ISH. when all the laker homers get carried away about how great Kobe and Gasol are, he always brings them back down to earth.
PastyVegetables is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2009, 11:56 PM   #18
Posterize246
PhilLEEs 2011

Posterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

J$
GOBB
Dasher
Marlo
JayGuevara

The ISH All-Stars.
Posterize246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2009, 12:23 AM   #19
vapid
Paranoid Android

vapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation here

Jmoney- He doles out complements way too easily, he is the master at hyperbole. I think he could be a motivational speaker or a counselor or something. But he always says interesting things and makes good topics, definitely a poster that would be missed.

Jtotheizzo- He's a foreigner that actually knows something about Asian culture/history, and is also an interesting character.

The people in the premier fantasy league- Primarily Stroshow and Stat, who are the only one's who post here a lot. Some others are cool but they aren't around often but they know who they are.
vapid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2009, 12:26 AM   #20
Bill O'Reilly
The Culture Warrior

Bill O'Reilly has an OK reputation so far

I appreciate any poster who isn't a loon. So to the few of you thanks for being patriots.
Bill O'Reilly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2009, 01:25 AM   #21
hateraid
Is it in you?

hateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

RBP
MLH
B-Low
stro
Silent

Classy gentlemen. I love sincerity from posters
hateraid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2009, 01:28 AM   #22
IlliniFan
Very good NBA starter

IlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hateraid
RBP
MLH
B-Low
stro
Silent

IlliniFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2009, 01:30 AM   #23
hateraid
Is it in you?

hateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by IlliniFan

Let's see if stro does too, lol.
hateraid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2009, 01:30 AM   #24
PistolPete
The Pistol

PistolPete is a pretty well-respected posterPistolPete is a pretty well-respected posterPistolPete is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill O'Reilly
I appreciate any poster who isn't a loon. So to the few of you thanks for being patriots.

Cause you are definitely looking out for us. "Don't block the shot!"

Love your quotes, Mr. O
PistolPete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2009, 01:33 AM   #25
StroShow4
Certified ISHiot.

StroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Let's see if stro does too, lol.

I saw the white text in the other thread.
StroShow4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2009, 01:34 AM   #26
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
RBP
MLH
B-Low
stro
Silent

Pure class

B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2009, 01:35 AM   #27
emsteez forreal
iWANNAgoHIGHER.

emsteez forreal has an incredible reputation hereemsteez forreal has an incredible reputation hereemsteez forreal has an incredible reputation hereemsteez forreal has an incredible reputation hereemsteez forreal has an incredible reputation hereemsteez forreal has an incredible reputation here

i got more than 5.. in no particular order:

stroshow
playtetris
blasian
hito
nexus
mr. basketball
dasher
LOJ (when he's not trolling)
doomsday

also undisputed, greatgreg, and other bulls fans.
emsteez forreal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2009, 01:37 AM   #28
StroShow4
Certified ISHiot.

StroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Low

@ his outfit. That bear is a pimp.
StroShow4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2009, 01:38 AM   #29
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

InspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by emsteez forreal
i got more than 5.. in no particular order:

stroshow
playtetris
blasian
hito
nexus
mr. basketball
dasher
LOJ (when he's not trolling)
doomsday

I don't know what your username means but every time I see it I picture Bencio del Toro going "Flip you. Flip you for real."
InspiredLebowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2009, 01:45 AM   #30
emsteez forreal
iWANNAgoHIGHER.

emsteez forreal has an incredible reputation hereemsteez forreal has an incredible reputation hereemsteez forreal has an incredible reputation hereemsteez forreal has an incredible reputation hereemsteez forreal has an incredible reputation hereemsteez forreal has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by InspiredLebowski
I don't know what your username means but every time I see it I picture Bencio del Toro going "Flip you. Flip you for real."

LOL. i have no idea what you're talking about. but i explained this in the "why'd you pick your username?" thread.

em - M for mike
+
steez - style
=
my style

for real, because i say forreal a lot. it sounds stupid when i dissect it like that though.
emsteez forreal is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: