Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 04-24-2009, 02:01 AM   #16
catzhernandez
I love me sum Bird!

catzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Guess What ISH

Quote:
Originally Posted by ihatetimthomas
Best of Luck Catz. I can relate once being a big stoner myself. It sucks to quit but once you get out of routine it gets much easier. Just be strong early on. Work out and play ball a lot. Occupy yourself with healthier activities to take your mind off it. You will realize you feel better to know you are not a slave to the ganj. Saves you some $$$ too.

That's my plan is to work and, and play ball like a mother. Thanks homie.
catzhernandez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2009, 02:02 AM   #17
catzhernandez
I love me sum Bird!

catzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by emsteez forreal
LMAO, I meant weening in that first line.
Old 04-24-2009, 02:04 AM   #18
catzhernandez
I love me sum Bird!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randy
Reverse psychology

I haven't smoked in over a month and while I do miss it, it's nice having extra cash. I've quit before for almost a whole year, just find something productive to do, like playing basketball or working out. Turn it into a double positive, you stopped smoking and you're getting in better shape. It's easier than you think, don't psych yourself out over it.
I can see why I don't need to psych myself out when you put it like that. I like the way weed makes me feel, but I also like the way I feel when a hot chick checks me out (I sure miss highschool )

Thanks man.
Old 04-24-2009, 02:06 AM   #19
catzhernandez
I love me sum Bird!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayden695
used to toke about 2-3 times day for about 1 1/2-2 years. eventually i got bored of it, being labeled as a stoner, having no ambition, and only wantiong to do it. I havent touched it in two years on september 19th (i remember because it is my sisters birthday) and i did it cold turkey and honestly it was incredibly easy. i smoke to and have tried to quit numerous times and failed so people cant say it is something thats in you. also i figured i experienced all i could with it and had a bunch of fun so i figured it was time.

best of luck though, still cant wrap my mind around you being an athlete tho

That's a great story man. I appreciate the words of encouragement.

But yeah, I was a lean 155lbs at 6'1 my freshman year.
Old 04-24-2009, 02:07 AM   #20
KeylessEntry
I'm on the moon

KeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Good luck to you Catz. I know I would have a hard time turning my back on Mary Jane.

I agree with Randy about finding a good distraction. Be it a girl, school, work, bball, whatever. Something to fill your mind all day so you dont start thinking about the ganja.
KeylessEntry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2009, 02:08 AM   #21
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

InspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Give me your paraphernalia.
InspiredLebowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2009, 02:12 AM   #22
catzhernandez
I love me sum Bird!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeylessEntry
Good luck to you Catz. I know I would have a hard time turning my back on Mary Jane.

I agree with Randy about finding a good distraction. Be it a girl, school, work, bball, whatever. Something to fill your mind all day so you dont start thinking about the ganja.
Old 04-24-2009, 02:12 AM   #23
catzhernandez
I love me sum Bird!

Quote:
Originally Posted by InspiredLebowski
Give me your paraphernalia.
Haha, I would love to. I need to do something with all my bowls and my steamroller.
Old 04-24-2009, 02:13 AM   #24
halffttime
shorty doowop

halffttime has an incredible reputation herehalffttime has an incredible reputation herehalffttime has an incredible reputation herehalffttime has an incredible reputation herehalffttime has an incredible reputation herehalffttime has an incredible reputation herehalffttime has an incredible reputation here

how would your life differ from now if you never fell undah the spell of the mighty ganja? would you be happier now, or the other?
halffttime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2009, 02:15 AM   #25
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

baseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Go Catz! you can doooo it
baseketball4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2009, 02:15 AM   #26
ChiBulls7
www.droseroy.com

ChiBulls7 has decent reputationChiBulls7 has decent reputation

I didn't smoke at all in high-school, wasn't against it but I just never really saw the need to. Once I got to college that all changed, living with a few buddies 2,000 miles away from home I decided what the hell, and tried it. I smoked often for about three years- quitting about 4 months ago. It took me a few tries to actually stop completely though. It was tough to sleep for awhile but once I got over that I feel so much more refreshed in the morning. Let me say this, I do not miss it at all. My roommates smoke religiously and it doesn't bother me at all at this point. It's also great having so much extra money that would have gone to weed. I thought I was active while I smoked, but now I realize how lazy I actually was. Luckily my grades didn't take too big of a hit.

Well with that said, good luck Catz.
ChiBulls7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2009, 02:17 AM   #27
ChiBulls7
www.droseroy.com

ChiBulls7 has decent reputationChiBulls7 has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by catzhernandez
Haha, I would love to. I need to do something with all my bowls and my steamroller.

The collection we had going on here was absurd. Luckily being in a college town it wasn't hard to sell off.
ChiBulls7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2009, 02:18 AM   #28
catzhernandez
I love me sum Bird!

Quote:
Originally Posted by halffttime
how would your life differ from now if you never fell undah the spell of the mighty ganja? would you be happier now, or the other?
Does it matter?

I believe everything happens for a reason. What if George Bush hadn't won the election in 2000 (rigged btw)?

I mean, you can't answer questions like that. Everything is meant to happen for some divine reason or another and here I am talking to you. Truthfully, I don't know what I would be like. Never know, I was a pretty good baller back in my young days, felt like I had a lot of potential, so I like to see myself doing something with that.

But here I am, trying to get a degree so that I can be on the radio. Cross your fingers, you just might hear Catz himself, on ESPN Radio one day.
Old 04-24-2009, 02:20 AM   #29
catzhernandez
I love me sum Bird!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiBulls7
I didn't smoke at all in high-school, wasn't against it but I just never really saw the need to. Once I got to college that all changed, living with a few buddies 2,000 miles away from home I decided what the hell, and tried it. I smoked often for about three years- quitting about 4 months ago. It took me a few tries to actually stop completely though. It was tough to sleep for awhile but once I got over that I feel so much more refreshed in the morning. Let me say this, I do not miss it at all. My roommates smoke religiously and it doesn't bother me at all at this point. It's also great having so much extra money that would have gone to weed. I thought I was active while I smoked, but now I realize how lazy I actually was. Luckily my grades didn't take too big of a hit.

Well with that said, good luck Catz.
Thanks man, I can't wait to see the residual effects of this.

I'm feeling better already, and trust me guys, your stories are really driving this home for me.

Awesome!
Old 04-24-2009, 02:20 AM   #30
halffttime
shorty doowop

halffttime has an incredible reputation herehalffttime has an incredible reputation herehalffttime has an incredible reputation herehalffttime has an incredible reputation herehalffttime has an incredible reputation herehalffttime has an incredible reputation herehalffttime has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by catzhernandez
Does it matter?

I believe everything happens for a reason. What if George Bush hadn't won the election in 2000 (rigged btw)?

I mean, you can't answer questions like that. Everything is meant to happen for some divine reason or another and here I am talking to you. Truthfully, I don't know what I would be like. Never know, I was a pretty good baller back in my young days, felt like I had a lot of potential, so I like to see myself doing something with that.

But here I am, trying to get a degree so that I can be on the radio. Cross your fingers, you just might hear Catz himself, on ESPN Radio one day.

fingers crossed &

naaaaaaats.. lol
halffttime is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: