Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 04-29-2009, 02:39 AM   #106
Lamar Doom
Fresh Kid Turned Rotten

Lamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Guess What ISH

welcome back catz
Lamar Doom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2009, 02:45 AM   #107
catzhernandez
I love me sum Bird!

catzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lamar Doom

welcome back catz
You're scaring me.
catzhernandez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2009, 08:43 AM   #108
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Seriously though, 6 days is a pretty good start considering how much you were smokin. You gotta crawl before you can walk.
rufuspaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2009, 09:20 AM   #109
JtotheIzzo
Cavs eh? Ok then!

JtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

it'll happen naturally.

let nature take its course.
JtotheIzzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2009, 09:20 AM   #110
RainierBeachPoet
NEVER forget da SONICS

RainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by catzhernandez
I smoked today... First time in 6 days.

2 bowls.

start fresh today catz. shoot for at least 12 days

you know you have the strength to do it
RainierBeachPoet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2009, 09:46 AM   #111
CasterL
Feeling supersonic

CasterL is a pretty well-respected posterCasterL is a pretty well-respected posterCasterL is a pretty well-respected posterCasterL is a pretty well-respected poster

u don't know me dude but ive been where you've been and no what its like. i have been weed free for almost 7 months after 3 years of heavy blazing since i was sixteen. That support site that was posted earlier was pretty bang on with how i felt after quiting.

Weed effects everybody differently and just because the select few can get by with little to no affects does not mean that is the case for everyone.

I think that because i was young and my brain was still developing it affected me worse than it would some others. I really regret smoking weed nowadys. initially i noticed bad signs such as being agitated and nervous when high, not my usual overly confident self at all, this wasnt helped because some of the people we smoked with at first were dickheads who would try and make u prang out etc. this slowly transitioned from being when i was high into everyday life . I still kept up my grades in college as im one of thoose lucky people that can just get by and completely blag anything. however my social witt and charisma seemed to be leaking away, i wasnt as good with women as i had been prior to smoking weed, and i was not as confident and comfortable socially. I tried giving up and did so succesfuly for four weeks, however i soon got back into blazing. i had one paticularly bad experience on weed which i put down to smoking up very heavily whilst on painkillers and other prescribed medication. basically I had trouble sleeping and would literally drift of to sleep only to wake up very abruptly what seemd like seconds later. being the idiot i was i kept on smoking
Eventually i actaully began to have random anxiety attacks about really weird **** when stoned, and at that point i decided to give up.

I have never looked back, while i did enjoy getting high with my boys a hell of a lot i realised it was holding me back massivley. Im at uni now and having a cracking time, all of the problems i encountered whilst smoking weed have completely dissapeared. Im much more positive happy and outgoing again nowadays. Trust me man u wont regret giving up old mary jane

Last edited by CasterL : 04-29-2009 at 09:53 AM.
CasterL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2009, 11:11 AM   #112
MarloStanfield
My Name Is My Name

MarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CasterL
u don't know me dude but ive been where you've been and no what its like. i have been weed free for almost 7 months after 3 years of heavy blazing since i was sixteen. That support site that was posted earlier was pretty bang on with how i felt after quiting.

Weed effects everybody differently and just because the select few can get by with little to no affects does not mean that is the case for everyone.

I think that because i was young and my brain was still developing it affected me worse than it would some others. I really regret smoking weed nowadys. initially i noticed bad signs such as being agitated and nervous when high, not my usual overly confident self at all, this wasnt helped because some of the people we smoked with at first were dickheads who would try and make u prang out etc. this slowly transitioned from being when i was high into everyday life . I still kept up my grades in college as im one of thoose lucky people that can just get by and completely blag anything. however my social witt and charisma seemed to be leaking away, i wasnt as good with women as i had been prior to smoking weed, and i was not as confident and comfortable socially. I tried giving up and did so succesfuly for four weeks, however i soon got back into blazing. i had one paticularly bad experience on weed which i put down to smoking up very heavily whilst on painkillers and other prescribed medication. basically I had trouble sleeping and would literally drift of to sleep only to wake up very abruptly what seemd like seconds later. being the idiot i was i kept on smoking
Eventually i actaully began to have random anxiety attacks about really weird **** when stoned, and at that point i decided to give up.

I have never looked back, while i did enjoy getting high with my boys a hell of a lot i realised it was holding me back massivley. Im at uni now and having a cracking time, all of the problems i encountered whilst smoking weed have completely dissapeared. Im much more positive happy and outgoing again nowadays. Trust me man u wont regret giving up old mary jane
That feeling you're describing is the sh*t and I why I use PK's.
MarloStanfield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2009, 11:13 AM   #113
Hawker
Banned

Hawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by catzhernandez
I smoked today... First time in 6 days.

2 bowls.

lame...keep at it dog
Hawker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2009, 11:39 AM   #114
DeuceWallaces
I am your density

DeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Six days!! Got to be stronger than that.
DeuceWallaces is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2009, 01:14 PM   #115
catzhernandez
I love me sum Bird!

catzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by CasterL

catzhernandez is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: