Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 04-24-2009, 01:47 AM   #1
johndeeregreen
Oh yeah, Mitch Kramer?

johndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Any way to cheat Megavideo?

Getting sick of these "you've watched 72 minutes, please wait another 54" messages. I don't use it enough to want to pay for it, but enough so that getting cut off in the middle of movies is a pain in the ass.

Anyone know anything about this?
johndeeregreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2009, 01:58 AM   #2
ronron15
High School Starter

ronron15 is considered somewhat coolronron15 is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: Any way to cheat Megavideo?

if you use dsl, just reconnect after you unplug n plug the telephone cord

just need a different IP address and you get to keep watching
ronron15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2009, 02:02 AM   #3
johndeeregreen
Oh yeah, Mitch Kramer?

johndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I am on DSL but that didn't work for me.
Old 04-24-2009, 02:05 AM   #4
hayden695
NBA lottery pick

hayden695 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhayden695 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhayden695 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhayden695 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhayden695 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhayden695 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhayden695 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhayden695 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhayden695 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhayden695 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhayden695 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

i just start the movie pause then wait for it to load then unplug my internet then play.

well actually thats what my friend does i really dont watch alot of movies there just because they are usually low quality and i dont watch alot of interwebular movies
hayden695 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2009, 02:05 AM   #5
pete's montreux
Blu Ray™ Savant

pete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

You need to graduate to torrents.
pete's montreux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2009, 02:07 AM   #6
halffttime
shorty doowop

halffttime has an incredible reputation herehalffttime has an incredible reputation herehalffttime has an incredible reputation herehalffttime has an incredible reputation herehalffttime has an incredible reputation herehalffttime has an incredible reputation herehalffttime has an incredible reputation here

wait for the movie to fully load.. then disconnect your internet.. it'll still have that message after 72 minutes, when it comes on, reconnect your internet and refresh.. you'll be able to continue watching without waiting..
halffttime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2009, 02:07 AM   #7
johndeeregreen
Oh yeah, Mitch Kramer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by pete's montreux
I d/l torrents all the time, but usually only of stuff I actually want to keep and then burn to DVD. Watching season 2 of "Breaking Bad" doesn't fit under that category, and it would probably take me as long to d/l it as it would to wait out this stupid megavideo nonsense.
Old 04-24-2009, 02:08 AM   #8
IlliniFan
Very good NBA starter

IlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pete's montreux
This.

I used to have the same problem. It would always piss me off to no end. Torrents =
IlliniFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2009, 02:11 AM   #9
arkain
Local High School Star

arkain has decent reputation

I just use free web proxies.
arkain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2009, 02:13 AM   #10
pete's montreux
Blu Ray™ Savant

pete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by johndeeregreen
I d/l torrents all the time, but usually only of stuff I actually want to keep and then burn to DVD. Watching season 2 of "Breaking Bad" doesn't fit under that category, and it would probably take me as long to d/l it as it would to wait out this stupid megavideo nonsense.

Meh. When I want to watch a movie, I just find it on Demonoid, and wait for it to download. Usually takes an hour and half, at the most to download. I have like 35 movies waiting to be watched on my PC.
pete's montreux is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: