Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 04-24-2009, 11:41 AM   #1
TruthKGRay3412
HANNN

TruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Is that your girlfriend,I really like her,

I'm talking only for one night,I wouldnt wife her.

If my girlfriend knew I've been talking to this girl for the past 2 weeks she would murder me...I cant help it though,the girl is beyond dope.Anyone else feel me on this? Some poon is just way too nice to pass up.

Will PM some pics if necessary.
TruthKGRay3412 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2009, 11:46 AM   #2
Bush4Ever
Local High School Star

Bush4Ever has decent reputation
Default Re: Is that your girlfriend,I really like her,

Yes.

Then again, I wasn't in a relationship.

The Point: Until you are ready for a mature relationship, go sow wild oats and act like a dumbass.
Bush4Ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2009, 11:47 AM   #3
John Smith
Local High School Star

John Smith has decent reputation

you're a screen name idea stealer.
John Smith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2009, 12:22 PM   #4
DinoRadja40
Favre's Last Stand

DinoRadja40 is considered somewhat coolDinoRadja40 is considered somewhat cool

pm me the pics, i wanna see if its worth it.
DinoRadja40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2009, 12:37 PM   #5
Cannonball
Lets GO PENS!

Cannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation here

pics
Cannonball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2009, 12:46 PM   #6
TruthKGRay3412
HANNN

TruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

PM'd..I'm going to the beach right now(first beach day weather)..ill check in later.
TruthKGRay3412 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2009, 12:46 PM   #7
Meticode
Cavaliers Fan 1997

Meticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by TruthKGRay3412
I'm talking only for one night,I wouldnt wife her.

If my girlfriend knew I've been talking to this girl for the past 2 weeks she would murder me...I cant help it though,the girl is beyond dope.Anyone else feel me on this? Some poon is just way too nice to pass up.

Will PM some pics if necessary.

It's very impressive to see a man feed off his emotions and not able to control them. Sike.
Meticode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2009, 01:18 PM   #8
Gundress
Banned

Gundress has a terrific reputationGundress has a terrific reputationGundress has a terrific reputationGundress has a terrific reputationGundress has a terrific reputationGundress has a terrific reputation

Picture Me, Please!
Gundress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2009, 01:40 PM   #9
DinoRadja40
Favre's Last Stand

DinoRadja40 is considered somewhat coolDinoRadja40 is considered somewhat cool

So im lookin at the 1st pic cause work wont let us look at the face book pics and if its the burnette, then just hit it once and watch out, she looks like a future over emotional fat chick, that could cause some trouble with ur current girl and likely to fall in love with the "D". The blonde looks fun, and if you can tap it every once in a while that would be cool. But dont act like you like her too much, she seems to be the type that wants the guys that treat her like ss****e, and if you act like a ***** she will treat you like one. That being said remember that all women, ALL WOMEN, are crazy and if you want to be in a long lasting relationship that actually means something, then look for a girl that likes you not a girl that you like.
DinoRadja40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2009, 01:49 PM   #10
UCLAlegend32
Local High School Star

UCLAlegend32 is considered somewhat coolUCLAlegend32 is considered somewhat cool

if your not planning on marrying your girl then go on and see other girls. whats the worse that could happen she breaks up with you and u make a new thread on ish sayin how she dumped you. but you will still have that other broad and u can do the same with her. untill you find the right one u wanna settle down with.
UCLAlegend32 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: