Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 04-24-2009, 05:10 PM   #1
KeylessEntry
I'm on the moon

KeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default My New Haircut

This is the newest thing ever

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4JMOh-cul6M

Last edited by KeylessEntry : 04-24-2009 at 07:04 PM.
KeylessEntry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2009, 05:15 PM   #2
IlliniFan
Very good NBA starter

IlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: My New Haircut

I just found this new search engine. It's pretty cool. Check it out guys.

www.google.com
IlliniFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2009, 05:20 PM   #3
catzhernandez
I love me sum Bird!

catzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by IlliniFan

www.google.com
catzhernandez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2009, 05:46 PM   #4
ZeN

ZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by IlliniFan

www.google.com
ZeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2009, 05:47 PM   #5
Kebab Stall
I am Chris Wilcox

Kebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I don't know if you guys have heard about this, but there's some guy, called Dr. James Naismith, who has created a game where you throw a ball into a peach basket.

If canadians crack you up, check this out.....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_N...Basket_Ball.22
Kebab Stall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2009, 05:52 PM   #6
ZeN

ZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kebab Stall
I don't know if you guys have heard about this, but there's some guy, called Dr. James Naismith, who has created a game where you throw a ball into a peach basket.

If canadians crack you up, check this out.....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_N...Basket_Ball.22

Ill only care if during that so called 'game' a fella in a gorilla suit jumps around making a fool of himself, in order for my adrenalin' to get 'pumped up'... and thus somehow making the game more enjoyable...

No furry... No fun...
ZeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2009, 06:59 PM   #7
Hawker
Banned

Hawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeylessEntry
I wouldnt be suprised if this has been posted before, but I just found it last night and I have to share with someone. If guidos crack you up, check this out

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4JMOh-cul6M

holy freaking hell dude...Are you serious?
Hawker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2009, 07:03 PM   #8
KeylessEntry
I'm on the moon

KeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawker
holy freaking hell dude...Are you serious?

Cmon Hawker cant you think of some clever little one liner to ridicule me like everyone else ?
KeylessEntry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2009, 07:03 PM   #9
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

InspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Only 22 million views, I bet ISH hasn't seen it.
InspiredLebowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2009, 07:14 PM   #10
Hawker
Banned

Hawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeylessEntry
Cmon Hawker cant you think of some clever little one liner to ridicule me like everyone else ?

lol nope...I was going to use Barack Obama or something but that's been waaay overused.
Hawker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2009, 07:15 PM   #11
SLY
Brooklyn Lopez

SLY has an OK reputation so far

my vid over yours

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_HgtI...eature=related
SLY is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: